Started by cristianvernal, September 28, 2009, 08:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: Zuluman on September 29, 2009, 01:52:57 AM
FFS ALL STOP QQ ALL THE TIME!!!!

Its simple;

Mages> Daggers

Daggers >Archers

Archers> Mages (Or all if you listen to luci XD)

Mages can slow daggers and debuff em and shit, mana burn and all that crap.

Daggers are the only chars archers can't really kite (coz they got a greater speed, if you run away you are turning ur back for them)

Archers have a greater range than mages so can pew pew em from a distance.

Server balance is about more than jus dagger/mage mage/archer archer/dagger battles. You have to take them all into account. If people can't kill CB archers MAKE SOME freakING DAGGERS.

If we can't kill some daggers we can MAKE SOME freakING MAGES.

You get my point??? Stop freaking QQ because every class has is strengths and weaknesses.

Except that daggers can only kill mages^^

It goes like this Daggers > Mages in DC robe set or less.... Everything else > Daggers. Sad but true

I could be stabbing you in the ass with my TH/PP on as+cd+3, and baium+aq and NEVER be able to kill you. CP pots > Daggers mana.
The only way is if you get lucky with crits or perhaps lethal.. I don't think you can kill anything that has 10k+HP unless you get really lucky with like 3 consequetive crits, and a slow healer.

And @ The ppl crying about Blizzard like it was the end of the world..... Seriously, your healers do know what cleanse is right? The only time this is an issue is at Oly (Big suprise that it's an oly farmer who started the topic) If you decide to run of from your healer in for example siege situations i suggest you get MI before you run off, and then return asap.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

kang

Quote from: kidicarus on September 30, 2009, 02:41:37 PM
Except that daggers can only kill mages^^

It goes like this Daggers > Mages in DC robe set or less.... Everything else > Daggers. Sad but true

I could be stabbing you in the ass with my TH/PP on as+cd+3, and baium+aq and NEVER be able to kill you. CP pots > Daggers mana.
The only way is if you get lucky with crits or perhaps lethal.. I don't think you can kill anything that has 10k+HP unless you get really lucky with like 3 consequetive crits, and a slow healer.

And @ The ppl crying about Blizzard like it was the end of the world..... Seriously, your healers do know what cleanse is right? The only time this is an issue is at Oly (Big suprise that it's an oly farmer who started the topic) If you decide to run of from your healer in for example siege situations i suggest you get MI before you run off, and then return asap.

actually anything with 10K hp will get lethal after a few mins of constant stabbing xD

cristianvernal

actually, me and blind tested stabs on a bp/pl...and was fun to see that he can cure 500cp in like 1.5 secs while i sabb him all the time...gues what...he can cure cp faster than the hits i succed on him...ill post some screens later... not to mention that i stabb him for like 700dmg and on that type of char is almost imposible to land critical wound... to that, add that a sps lands on u block ww and blizzard....freaked up shit 

xmaaadx

kidicarus

Quote from: kang on September 30, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
actually anything with 10K hp will get lethal after a few mins of constant stabbing xD

Yeah thats what I said.

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 30, 2009, 04:39:07 PM
actually, me and blind tested stabs on a bp/pl...and was fun to see that he can cure 500cp in like 1.5 secs while i sabb him all the time...gues what...he can cure cp faster than the hits i succed on him...ill post some screens later... not to mention that i stabb him for like 700dmg and on that type of char is almost imposible to land critical wound... to that, add that a sps lands on u block ww and blizzard....freaked up shit 

Uhmmm.... Yeah thats what I said.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 30, 2009, 04:39:07 PM
that is EE skill
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Diabolical

without reading all the posts , yes blizzard and all alike skills ( dunno its name for sorcerer and spellhowler ) need a nerf , 80 % landing rate ?? still freaking high ,it should have the same chance of landing like entangle or block ww and not to stack with other slow debuffs
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on September 30, 2009, 11:44:59 PM
without reading all the posts , yes blizzard and all alike skills ( dunno its name for sorcerer and spellhowler ) need a nerf , 80 % landing rate ?? still freaking high ,it should have the same chance of landing like entangle or block ww and not to stack with other slow debuffs

entangle?, so it's gonna be very low  ::)

cristianvernal

xmaaadx

kang

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 01, 2009, 01:26:22 AM

entagle/block ww + blizzard + ice vortex :D gf.
+ all other vortexes
stacking vortexes ftw

also called "look all ur stats read '100' max now" xD

Alex

Quote from: kang on October 01, 2009, 05:14:25 PM
+ all other vortexes
stacking vortexes ftw

also called "look all ur stats read '100' max now" xD

100 with dash lvl 2 xd
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Zuluman

I havn't cheked it but what is the range on blizzard?
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history