blizzard! -dont delet this topic!- - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

blizzard! -dont delet this topic!-

Started by cristianvernal, September 28, 2009, 08:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 02, 2009, 08:06:56 PM
Oh,y,I forgot that an archer with DB+F+3 cannot hit somebody with proper buffs more than 1k....
just under this topic there is another one, called "archers are too OP" or smth like that.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sephiroth

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 02, 2009, 08:17:00 PM
just under this topic there is another one, called "archers are too OP" or smth like that.

Made by somebody that doesn't know'bout archer resists,what a pity.
The only OP thing here is Icarus Spitter,but anyway,everybody is free to live in their own world.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 02, 2009, 08:06:56 PM
Oh,y,I forgot that an archer with DB+F+3 cannot hit somebody with proper buffs more than 1k....

Ok, so lets say icarus bow makes archers shoot twice as fast as with a draco bow (i dont know if its like that but it doesnt matter, its just an example). So if Drake makes icarus hall the way that it would make mages cast twice as fast as with am and people would complain about it how mages are overpowered, would you still say that there are mages with am+a+3 that do poor dammage so theres no need to nerf icarus hall?  ;)

Anyways, i think blizzard land rate should be nerfed more, but before that icarus bows should be nerfed first  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 02, 2009, 09:18:13 PM
Ok, so lets say icarus bow makes archers shoot twice as fast as with a draco bow (i dont know if its like that but it doesnt matter, its just an example). So if Drake makes icarus hall the way that it would make mages cast twice as fast as with am and people would complain about it how mages are overpowered, would you still say that there are mages with am+a+3 that do poor dammage so theres no need to nerf icarus hall?  ;)

Anyways, i think blizzard land rate should be nerfed more, but before that icarus bows should be nerfed first  :)
this comparison is kinda wrong :)

In case of Icarus Bow it is not attack speed that is faster, but the reuse.
So in order to make Icarus Hall as OP as Icarus Bow, you would have to bestow it some effect that will decrease reuse of your magical skills :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 03, 2009, 02:25:19 PM
this comparison is kinda wrong :)

In case of Icarus Bow it is not attack speed that is faster, but the reuse.
So in order to make Icarus Hall as OP as Icarus Bow, you would have to bestow it some effect that will decrease reuse of your magical skills :)

lol, i know its the reuse delay that makes the bow that fast. But in the end it makes the archer shoot faster. Anyways try to understand my post, since thats not the point of my post  :)

If you want such example: With icarus hall that would have 2-3 times shorter reuse delay as AM, mages could nuke with the non elemental nukes without much delay between em and would make all those ressist buffs useless since those mages would just use the 2 non elemental nukes with 200, 150 power  :)

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 03, 2009, 05:29:00 PM
lol, i know its the reuse delay that makes the bow that fast. But in the end it makes the archer shoot faster. Anyways try to understand my post, since thats not the point of my post  :)

If you want such example: With icarus hall that would have 2-3 times shorter reuse delay as AM, mages could nuke with the non elemental nukes without much delay between em and would make all those ressist buffs useless since those mages would just use the 2 non elemental nukes with 200, 150 power  :)

I understood your point, I just wanted to play a bit smartass  :-[

Ret ard ired

BRexoo7

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 03, 2009, 05:47:33 PM

You played your card with that womamen post.

Ashlynn

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 03, 2009, 05:47:33 PM

I dont like it when someone wants to teach me something that i already know :P

Im off for some grass snowboarding balance practice xD