Web Analytics
what happen...???

News:

Main Menu

what happen...???

Started by POUSEGAMANE, October 06, 2009, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

is the track alive or he died from eat...coz he must have to muts money and all day was eating...to muts money from donation....i have also make big donate but my chars is still suxxxxxx....what i must make to do my char to dont die so easy????1kkkkk eyro donate???/im not do it....my dad no have factory to make 15k eyro donate so i must play like this......i saw touch of life in sws/he is hat normal??? anyway mabye i am so big noob and all the ather r pro...
     if u r here go fix the bug or u change the NightMare server coz is realy NIGHTMARE!!! FIXXXXXXXXX THEEEEEEEEEEEE BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Deavon

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on October 06, 2009, 05:20:41 PM
    is the track alive or he died from eat...coz he must have to muts money and all day was eating...to muts money from donation....i have also make big donate but my chars is still suxxxxxx....what i must make to do my char to dont die so easy????1kkkkk eyro donate???/im not do it....my dad no have factory to make 15k eyro donate so i must play like this......i saw touch of life in sws/he is hat normal??? anyway mabye i am so big noob and all the ather r pro...
     if u r here go fix the bug or u change the NightMare server coz is realy NIGHTMARE!!! FIXXXXXXXXX THEEEEEEEEEEEE BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

lol topic of the week xD

Titan1

lol just in case that u dont know u can use Touch Of Life in other person :D  ;D
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

our4n0s

is to muts mistake in ur msg men... very muts too muts muts really stupit?
since when sws is suposed to have tol ?  :)
hence, it's pretty easy to say so but.... i guess you were at least right somewhere..

mabye i am so big noob and all the ather r pro...

:-X
retired

mortal

am so big noob and all the ather r pro...
i think some1 win the contest of qq for this week :>

JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Oblique

I really enjoy this statement, for real. Basically he want a better or the best char, also beeing concerned about Track condition after "to must money" eating all day. If a young player thinks that if you have a lot of money you can eat all day ... what to say, it's a hard life.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Zuluman

Your jus a noob.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

cristianvernal

what the hell he mean when he say "muts"?

like muts = mut s = mutants = xmens?

muts = m uts = n uts = track is nuts?

help mengs...

xmaaadx

Zuluman

Quote from: cristianvernal on October 07, 2009, 01:47:37 AM
what the hell he mean when he say "muts"?

like muts = mut s = mutants = xmens?

muts = m uts = n uts = track is nuts?

help mengs...

Muts = retard way of sayinf much

Quote from: mortal on October 06, 2009, 06:00:41 PM
  i think some1 win the contest of qq for this week :>

No chance, thas luci's award by an absolute mile.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Diabolical

Nitopami aka piskal aka the lonely 40 years old is chasing him though
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Javardsnegger

lol maybe he saw a sr/tk and he's saying it was a sws/he.... just lol!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]