Oly solution - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Oly solution

Started by Sifacil, October 12, 2009, 06:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: Sifacil on October 12, 2009, 06:07:55 AM

2- Re installing Class based games: I know, it was used to tranfer in the past, but hey..whats the difference with now? I will tell u..the difference was that in class based at least more ppl got bogs,and not only farmers, it needed some clan work and it was pretty fun when u spoted ppl tranfering, u enter with ur pro "w/e" and try to stop tranfering by killing them. It was plain more fair than now since at least if u won, u could say that u was the best in that class. Myself used to make hero shouts when i was about to make class based inviting other Saggitarious to try to defeat me...and trust me it was a hard adrenalline rush to fight others like me..i mean...at least was some kind of fair fight.

You got over 10 HE nooblessed dont you? xD

Tho by reading ur topic another idea came up =O

Make oly like this : Archer vs archers only ,mages vs mages ,support vs support , tanks vs tanks , etc vs etc .

Like this the best combination and skilled wins ,end of story all happy? O;

cthon

Ok..im retired from forum activity, but anyway, i took some time thinking about what to do with olympiad to make it better for everyone. As i see now, theres been 2 years of this system and we can come to these conclusion: Olympiad turned into a maffia thing, and the big farmers control it and decide who gets hero and who doesent (even charging ppl in coins for getting hero). Imo thats not the point of olympiad, but to have fun and decide who is the best in each class...now is about who is friend of who or who has more bots or who pays more. Im not against anyone here, as everybody knows, i been around for long time and i pretty know every old player of the server, so my intention here is not to attack anyone, but just add my 2 cents and try to make a better server to everyone.

Ok now, the systems got so corrupted that the only way to get hero if ure not a farmer is to log a lot of bots and pray to not get a farmer when u enter. So imo theres no fun at all with that, and it only adds more fortune to the farmers who get the naked bots that ppl logs to tranfer and get points for free.
Everybody knows that 90% of the classes now are not meant for oly, and they have really low chances of getting hero by themselves, so they eventually have to make a deal with farmers to get hero stat.

Now the ideas...

1- Is pretty obvious that nerfing is not the way, because at the end it only unbalance things more, and u enter an endless nerfing weel that never ends.

2- Re installing Class based games: I know, it was used to tranfer in the past, but hey..whats the difference with now? I will tell u..the difference was that in class based at least more ppl got bogs,and not only farmers, it needed some clan work and it was pretty fun when u spoted ppl tranfering, u enter with ur pro "w/e" and try to stop tranfering by killing them. It was plain more fair than now since at least if u won, u could say that u was the best in that class. Myself used to make hero shouts when i was about to make class based inviting other Saggitarious to try to defeat me...and trust me it was a hard adrenalline rush to fight others like me..i mean...at least was some kind of fair fight.

3-Allow pot usage. This is not the best idea i came up with, but hey its smth, at least it will stop the mana burn cryes. and fighters will have more chances to win a fight vs mages, even mages know that pro mana burners are just impossible to defeat.

---------------------------

Guys, im not intended to start a fight or a debate, i gave my opinion as an old player that wants to have a little bit of fun in a server that gets less and less ppl. I can understand that gms, and coders have a life and cant be all day changing our dypers and we have to come up with smth to make server more attractive to new comers, or for old players that wanna come back.
I spoke with lots of ppl in the server about what to do to improve oly a bit, and i only get "freak oly" or "nerf mana burn"...and u know..thats not a solution, thats a drawback.

I hope my opinion worth smth.

<3
Sifa

so let me get it right here... u can't be hero anymore cause altheo left Epic tho u didn't like it cause u had to give the bogs back so now u want to be hero with trasnfer in bassed like u did before...
great idea imo... +1
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Sifacil

Quote from: cthon on October 12, 2009, 01:44:47 PM
so let me get it right here... u can't be hero anymore cause altheo left Epic tho u didn't like it cause u had to give the bogs back so now u want to be hero with trasnfer in bassed like u did before...
great idea imo... +1

No no u got me wrong, the idea is to catch u are ur faggy friends tranfering points so i can join the party and rape u all. (oh true, u had lag when u fight me,sorry)

Jeez guys...lol...ok ...New ideas so far: Play oly in 1 class only: Answer: No can do. coz it needs coding and drake is missing in action and track is busy thinking in new ideas to make ppl donate. So no
Other ideas (this is a great one) MAKE URSELF A FARMER AND TRANFER TO URSELF. ...i think this idea sums up the very same reason i started this post for.
The point here is to have fun with ur main char, whatever class it is, and if u feel like u own in ur class, u can set one day to gather all of ur same class and fight eachother to find out who is the best (making a hero shout or a post in forum)...i think thats the point of oly isnt it? Thats why i suggested class based.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

cthon

Quote from: Sifacil on October 12, 2009, 03:44:33 PM
No no u got me wrong, the idea is to catch u are ur faggy friends tranfering points so i can join the party and rape u all. (oh true, u had lag when u fight me,sorry)

Jeez guys...lol...ok ...New ideas so far: Play oly in 1 class only: Answer: No can do. coz it needs coding and drake is missing in action and track is busy thinking in new ideas to make ppl donate. So no
Other ideas (this is a great one) MAKE URSELF A FARMER AND TRANFER TO URSELF. ...i think this idea sums up the very same reason i started this post for.
The point here is to have fun with ur main char, whatever class it is, and if u feel like u own in ur class, u can set one day to gather all of ur same class and fight eachother to find out who is the best (making a hero shout or a post in forum)...i think thats the point of oly isnt it? Thats why i suggested class based.

dude i didn't say i had lag.. u won and imo is normal atm with this atk speed and the other sh1ts that a he/pp won a he/wk and imagine u were just 1 crit away to lose so shu shu...if u wanna talk about oly i will join with the other char i play that has some buffs...
maybe u were a good archer before when most of archers didn't have your equip but now u are just another sucky dude with icarus and dyna that can't do sh1t.. u know that players are not like chimeras...

Sifacil

so much hate...

See..well..if u feel like u can own me that easy now, u can aid my cause and reinstall class based, so when u see me tranfering with my 50 HE nobless u can join with ur buffed archer and pwn me like a little b1tch.
I know u will have wet dreams with that thought..
If u see it like this, u will find out my idea is good.

And btw, about altheo, i know him before epic, i didnt asked him for hero, neither payed him to get it. He offerd to me. And another thing...im not in Epic anymore.

cofo

yeah allow pots and make warrior/mage bane totally useless :D

there always will be some farmer classes and removing stack subs won't solve the problem.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

TomekAlmighty

Haha, it sure was fun to see the face of Morwen when he saw me in class based infront of him instead of his bots xD

The idea of bringing class based back is not bad, but it would be good if there would be a global system messege when someone would join class based  (ex: Sifacil, tomekalmighty, gfngdgf, rierutiutre, iezeruzhr have joined PP class based oly games, you have 2 minutes remaining time to particiapte) so people could go and also participate, so transfering with bots would be harder... :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

cthon

Quote from: Sifacil on October 12, 2009, 04:01:47 PM
so much hate...

See..well..if u feel like u can own me that easy now, u can aid my cause and reinstall class based, so when u see me tranfering with my 50 HE nobless u can join with ur buffed archer and pwn me like a little b1tch.
I know u will have wet dreams with that thought..
If u see it like this, u will find out my idea is good.

And btw, about altheo, i know him before epic, i didnt asked him for hero, neither payed him to get it. He offerd to me. And another thing...im not in Epic anymore.

no hate here... u got me totally wrong and playing bad ass doesn't fit u at all... go back to chimeras imo..

cristianvernal

Quote from: Deavon on October 12, 2009, 01:33:54 PM
You got over 10 HE nooblessed dont you? xD

Tho by reading ur topic another idea came up =O

Make oly like this : Archer vs archers only ,mages vs mages ,support vs support , tanks vs tanks , etc vs etc .

Like this the best combination and skilled wins ,end of story all happy? O;

if i recall correctly, when sifa logged (and we help him) the archers, we had a lot of fun watching sifa killing all the wannabe good archers... imo that can happend on all classes...

im gettin sick of high on sky wannabe pro archer acknowledged on server ego.... like 1 2 secs ur ego rised so much... not cool.(meaning cthon ofc)

xmaaadx

Sifacil

Lol, dont worry, let them go on playing this shitty system asking/begging/suckingballs for oly points. They seem to love it.
Ill go back to chimeras, others can go log naked bots and have fun.
GG

our4n0s

1- Is pretty obvious that nerfing is not the way, because at the end it only unbalance things more, and u enter an endless nerfing weel that never ends.

wheel

Joining oly and getting hero, the idea is about joining olympiad on your main char and see how you're doing in there ..  hence, no to classbase, even there a farmer would come up anyway, rest ~~ i don't care tbh, wanna save oly ? delete augments is the biggest step .

rofl, i just thought about it and i ll say it only cuz i know it wont be done, wanna save olympiad ? remove the bogs reward XD
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: cthon on October 12, 2009, 01:44:47 PM
great idea imo... +1
neah he was keeping bogs
retired