Web Analytics
Sub idea for non-mutant Glad?

News:

Main Menu

Sub idea for non-mutant Glad?

Started by seed1234, October 13, 2009, 11:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seed1234

As topic, have a Glad ready to sub, don't want to be mutant, give me some good ideas.  Thanks :p
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

cthon

gl/hf

fuking sick of this kind of topics.. when the fuk will u understand that u should play what u like more...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

seed1234

Quote from: cthon on October 13, 2009, 11:07:45 PM
gl/hf

fuking sick of this kind of topics.. when the fuk will u understand that u should play what u like more...

chill, don't need to get mad.  I have never played human fighter before so I am not sure what their classes can really do.  I am just lookg for some fun ideas, not trying to make a uber ownage char

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 13, 2009, 11:09:55 PM
GL/HE

1 2 3 :)

not too bad of an idea :p  How does GL/PAL sounds?  the 3 stun skills should be quite fun?
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

kidicarus

Quote from: seed1234 on October 13, 2009, 11:23:57 PM
I have never played human fighter before

You played your Th/Pp in prophet stats?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

try gladiator / treasure hunter o_0
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seed1234

Quote from: kidicarus on October 13, 2009, 11:34:09 PM
You played your Th/Pp in prophet stats?

of cuz i play in TH stat, but what I mean s human fighter like "Glad/DA/PAL/WARLORD"

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 13, 2009, 11:34:27 PM
try gladiator / treasure hunter o_0

I actually saw that combination before, he is always openning treasure chest in TOI, I think it's a ok combo, but definitely not my cup of tea :)
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

cthon

Quote from: seed1234 on October 13, 2009, 11:23:57 PM
chill, don't need to get mad.  I have never played human fighter before so I am not sure what their classes can really do.  I am just lookg for some fun ideas, not trying to make a uber ownage char

im not mad at all lol.. but believe me that peeps are sick of this kind of topics.. u have a brain don't u? then think for what u need the char??
pvp , farm ?? u wanna tank or deal dmg and so on... there are so many sh1ts to take in consideration when u are making a char.. and as i told u just make what u like more ffs..

try gl/pal should do some nice sh1ts if u can play it but kinda the peeps that ask opinions on forum about the char are kinda low skill...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

trooperXkoki

Quote from: seed1234 on October 13, 2009, 11:01:58 PM
As topic, have a Glad ready to sub, don't want to be mutant, give me some good ideas.  Thanks :p
glad/toseeya
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Ashlynn

ok, so..

GL/WK - In case you love cats and are so afraid of pain, that you have to transfer it to poor kitty.
GL/PP - every second Glad is GL/PP - screw it.
GL/Bishop - for sure it is original pick, but not the best one.
GL/Necro - you can be badass team together with Cursed man (he has stun as well).
GL/Sorcerer - You can cast some nice spells.
GL/WL - uhm, eh, you will have lot of stuns, that's for sure!
GL/TH - You can be another Critias.
GL/HE - You will deal super wtf pwn damage with bow. If you have bow. And if you like to play Archer. Very fast archer I must add.
GL/Paladin - The rest of Glads who are not subbed to PP are Paladins.
GL/DA - In case you love panthers.

Ret ard ired

seed1234

Quote from: cthon on October 13, 2009, 11:55:17 PM
im not mad at all lol.. but believe me that peeps are sick of this kind of topics.. u have a brain don't u? then think for what u need the char??
pvp , farm ?? u wanna tank or deal dmg and so on... there are so many sh1ts to take in consideration when u are making a char.. and as i told u just make what u like more ffs..

try gl/pal should do some nice sh1ts if u can play it but kinda the peeps that ask opinions on forum about the char are kinda low skill...

Agreed.  I am kinda like a newbie once again since  I have been away from this game for more or less half a year now, it is kind of tough to follow every tweaks/updates that happened, that's why I ask for some ideas.  And yea, the most important part is to have fun.  I kinda have what I want in my head, but just want to be extra cautious.  I have already lost most of my connections thus making a sub is not as easy as it used to be.  Either way,  your input on this topic is appreciated.

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 14, 2009, 12:03:56 AM
ok, so..

GL/WK - In case you love cats and are so afraid of pain, that you have to transfer it to poor kitty.
GL/PP - every second Glad is GL/PP - screw it.
GL/Bishop - for sure it is original pick, but not the best one.
GL/Necro - you can be badass team together with Cursed man (he has stun as well).
GL/Sorcerer - You can cast some nice spells.
GL/WL - uhm, eh, you will have lot of stuns, that's for sure!
GL/TH - You can be another Critias.
GL/HE - You will deal super wtf pwn damage with bow. If you have bow. And if you like to play Archer. Very fast archer I must add.
GL/Paladin - The rest of Glads who are not subbed to PP are Paladins.
GL/DA - In case you love panthers.

Very insightful.  Thank you.  Kinda like the GL/HE idea too, but I believe a similar combo of WL/HE would be a lot stronger (too many of them on the server by the way).  THerefore, I think I will try something else.
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Ashlynn

Quote from: seed1234 on October 14, 2009, 12:35:02 AM
Very insightful.  Thank you.  Kinda like the GL/HE idea too, but I believe a similar combo of WL/HE would be a lot stronger (too many of them on the server by the way).  THerefore, I think I will try something else.
WL/Archers were stronger only because Focus Attack was working with bow. Now it works only with spear so they lost half of its power. GL/Archer is nowadays much stronger combo then any Archer/WL one and as far as damage output is concerned, it is best combo by far (PR/Glad is, not HE/Glad, but you don't want mutant anyway :) ).

Not to mention you can deal reasonable damage to tank subs while playing with duals, what is great advantage since everyone has some sort of anti arrow defense (Wind Storm song, CoP, Deflect Arrows) nowadays. You will lack m.def though :P

Ret ard ired