Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 19

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Balrogg on November 29, 2009, 04:04:49 PM
coz many d-net player well educated they are not such a ignorant like u wake up we are live in 21 century not in middle age.................

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 05:46:23 PM

funny kiddo u need some history lesson seriously u dont know any shit  really
let me ask some questions u telling that muslims are sick and untolerant so tell me why Salahaddin Eyyubi didnt kill all christ and didnt torture them while getting Kudus?  Also in one movie name called kingdom of heaven shows about tolerant of Muslims and this movie   directed by chirst director written by christ author so they are muslim lover?

Another questions can u tell me why the Ottoman Empire who have  a lot of country with different reiligion under their command  like greeks and a lot of country but Ottoman live with them in peace more than 500 years dont even try to change their religion there is still Orthodox Church doing activity middle of Istanbul and nonone distrub them. If Ottomans  are sick and untolerant why those country still alive in present day ? for ur idea they must be killed years ago

Lastly  about terrosism u dont even know  mean of that and created by who u shows 2-3 picture of ignorant people like you thats right maybe they are muslims but all religion have people like them so u cant accuse to every muslims about that
Stalkerz=AD/DR - Balrogg=GS/SD - H4teyou=SG/ARC  - Anaron:HP/ST - Rap3you=GS/DR -

omae wa yowai. naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da. nikushimi ga.

zthrx

Quote from: Balrogg on November 29, 2009, 06:20:39 PM
funny kiddo u need some history lesson seriously u dont know any shit  really
let me ask some questions u telling that muslims are sick and untolerant so tell me why Salahaddin Eyyubi didnt kill all christ and didnt torture them while getting Kudus?  Also in one movie name called kingdom of heaven shows about tolerant of Muslims and this movie   directed by chirst director written by christ author so they are muslim lover?

Another questions can u tell me why the Ottoman Empire who have  a lot of country with different reiligion under their command  like greeks and a lot of country but Ottoman live with them in peace more than 500 years dont even try to change their religion there is still Orthodox Church doing activity middle of Istanbul and nonone distrub them. If Ottomans  are sick and untolerant why those country still alive in present day ? for ur idea they must be killed years ago

Lastly  about terrosism u dont even know  mean of that and created by who u shows 2-3 picture of ignorant people like you thats right maybe they are muslims but all religion have people like them so u cant accuse to every muslims about that

finally I provoked some1 to talk, and unfortunately your question are so dumb and missing the topic, that is just a waste of time for me to look for historical facts and compare them in many ways. We can compare dozens of facts where ppl lived together, you smartly missed the part of the "bad" side trying to change topic into a way "some1 was good for x years, so tell my how it happened".
The fact is you don't know a shiit, neither you aren't historian to compare possibly mine facts with ur knowledge.

You just skips the most important present brutal facts about all this mess around this lame religion, trying to cover every single case I posted under the 2 (maby you find 2 more similar facts who knows) historical stories.

You want to compare here good parts of every religion's history to discuss them ? I hope you are some Dr. because it would be a looong topic, pretty useless if written only to you information. Anyway you still fails to bring here some present facts to defend islam, ignorance isn't good way also, flame is pretty lame- better do not talk

so come up with some smarter ideas if you want to challenge me

btw. don't worry about mine knowledge about history of religions, it's far greater than urs.

try to find some facts denying present christian kills all over the muslim countries.
if you have a problem with that I can give you dozens of facts/strories/photos and films every day., so you can train a bit

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 07:22:50 PM
finally I provoked some1 to talk, and unfortunately your question are so dumb and missing the topic, that is just a waste of time for me to look for historical facts and compare them in many ways. We can compare dozens of facts where ppl lived together, you smartly missed the part of the "bad" side trying to change topic into a way "some1 was good for x years, so tell my how it happened".
The fact is you don't know a shiit, neither you aren't historian to compare possibly mine facts with ur knowledge.

You just skips the most important present brutal facts about all this mess around this lame religion, trying to cover every single case I posted under the 2 (maby you find 2 more similar facts who knows) historical stories.

You want to compare here good parts of every religion's history to discuss them ? I hope you are some Dr. because it would be a looong topic, pretty useless if written only to you information. Anyway you still fails to bring here some present facts to defend islam, ignorance isn't good way also, flame is pretty lame- better do not talk

so come up with some smarter ideas if you want to challenge me
nothing to add foryou  I dont even see any sensible answer to my questions so there is no point discuss that with you .You are big dissapointment for your country and religion still cant belive people like you living in 21 century u can keep going with ur nosense comment i wont take u serious like others people cyas
p.s RED SECTION my little sister can challange with you ima ur mental age not more than 6...........
Stalkerz=AD/DR - Balrogg=GS/SD - H4teyou=SG/ARC  - Anaron:HP/ST - Rap3you=GS/DR -

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 07:22:50 PM

btw. don't worry about mine knowledge about history of religions, it's far greater than urs.

I am sure about that ahahahah ima my stomach hurt from laugh anyway i suggest you find good psychiatrist for ur mental problem and get good education i guess that things can help you cyas..

zthrx

Quote from: Balrogg on November 29, 2009, 07:39:43 PM
I am sure about that ahahahah ima my stomach hurt from laugh anyway i suggest you find good psychiatrist for ur mental problem and get good education i guess that things can help you cyas..

cya, I can sign you on my owned list, I mean you have nothing interesting to say about anything or I can't find anything interesting in your rhetorical questions

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 07:49:49 PM
cya, I can sign you on my owned list, I mean you have nothing interesting to say about anything or I can't find anything interesting in your rhetorical questions
k

scary

zthrx   ur just a big dumb, u proved it again. ( i just saw the topic )

@ stalkerz eyw ....
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Nekobasu

Quote from: Balrogg on November 29, 2009, 04:11:47 PM
wow neko nice to see u here we miss ur well-known spams:=)

still alive.. read the forum from time to time and try to control the urges to man tapon and show the server a few tactics i have on the manual of how to win a castle and how to kill a ally.. but i endure the urge and feel good after.
Too many time spent on the server.

About this fella.. half my family is inmigrant.. even my daughter is half blood.. so i can say this fella is in dire straits.. because he is a sheep and  can only join a skinhead clow troupe as bouncer and try to kill a few.. but in the end he will stop nothing and will end in jail and even  bitter.

Putotapon  : (Fortune Seeker / Maestro) 84 - Mystic Muse 80 - Phoenix Knight 80 - Doomcryer 80

x23

-= Off : ShowStopped =-
« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »

zthrx

Quote from: x23 on November 29, 2009, 10:54:18 PM
u make me love taliban, i hope they will kick your ass soon

not possible, hard to kick ****s ass- some muslims tried in the past but ****s actually kicked their asses so they went to their hole

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 11:51:01 PM
not possible, hard to kick ****s ass- some muslims tried in the past but ****s actually kicked their asses so they went to their hole
just like in WW2, huh?

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired