Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 20

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 29, 2009, 11:54:20 PM
just like in WW2, huh?

dude Poland could defeat Germany, actually we were pushing them down, but Soviets backstabed us and we had to fight on 2 fronts. Poland was/is the bravest country in the history motherfreaker, never gave up fighting on many fronts for chicken france who supposed to help like england. SO better don't write funking bullshit loser coz you are on my ground if you want argue on history facts. I was study History, history of poland writing a mature exam from history so better shut the freak up with so lame ideas ok? if you know a total shiit kido, coz we have smth to be proud of fighting for freedom to the last man.

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 12:14:45 AM
dude Poland could defeat Germany, actually we were pushing them down, but Soviets backstabed us and we had to fight on 2 fronts. Poland was/is the bravest country in the history motherfreaker, never gave up fighting on many fronts for chicken france who supposed to help like england. SO better don't write funking bullshit loser coz you are on my ground if you want argue on history facts. I was study History, history of poland writing a mature exam from history so better shut the freak up with so lame ideas ok? if you know a total shiit kido, coz we have smth to be proud of fighting for freedom to the last man.
I was just surprised you actually find useful to write down all that Islamic stuff without any reasonable feedback. You better create a hate-blog for such purpose, but I guess it won't be visited that much.

Nevermind, keep up your effort, maybe someone will find it useful. I doubt tho.

Aye! You were talking about WW2. Well, you can flatter yourself as much as you can, but history doesn't care about circumstances. Fact is, PL was first country eaten.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 30, 2009, 12:23:43 AM
I was just surprised you actually find useful to write down all that Islamic stuff without any reasonable feedback. You better create a hate-blog for such purpose, but I guess it won't be visited that much.

Nevermind, keep up your effort, maybe someone will find it useful. I doubt tho.

Aye! You were talking about WW2. Well, you can flatter yourself as much as you can, but history doesn't care about circumstances. Fact is, PL was first country eaten.

ye and fact is you aren't freaking muslim thx to Poland, and you are using PC now instead of cleaning ur AK-47 and praying

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 12:27:03 AM
ye and fact is you aren't freaking muslim thx to Poland, and you are using PC now instead of cleaning ur AK-47 and praying
lol? I am not Muslim "thanks" to damned Soviet occupation. And that's very, very, VEEERY exaggerated statement. I wouldn't be Muslim anyway, nobody can force me to believe in something I don't want to. Never ever. Period.

Ret ard ired

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 30, 2009, 12:32:09 AM
lol? I am not Muslim "thanks" to damned Soviet occupation. And that's very, very, VEEERY exaggerated statement. I wouldn't be Muslim anyway, nobody can force me to believe in something I don't want to. Never ever. Period.

I am not Muslim "thanks" to damned Soviet occupation.  and you might know history? haha I wasn't meant that smartass

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 12:37:20 AM
I am not Muslim "thanks" to damned Soviet occupation.  and you might know history? haha I wasn't meant that smartass
As I said - I have absolutely no need to thank PL for saving my country from "Muslim disease". You are also not Muslim thanks to your parents, who didn't convert to Islam, because their parents didn't convert to Islam, and so on and so on. To simplify it: You are not Muslim because they never been dominant in your country and won't be for quite a while either.

Ret ard ired

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 30, 2009, 12:41:17 AM
As I said - I have absolutely no need to thank PL for saving my country from "Muslim disease". You are also not Muslim thanks to your parents, who didn't convert to Islam, because their parents didn't convert to Islam, and so on and so on. To simplify it: You are not Muslim because they never been dominant in your country and won't be for quite a while either.

dude after 400 years there would be pretty nice chance you'd be a muslim since they are freak like crazy. Post by post you shows your low knowledge and rly low skills to comparing facts

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 12:47:27 AM
dude after 400 years there would be pretty nice chance you'd be a muslim since they are freak like crazy. Post by post you shows your low knowledge and rly low skills to comparing facts
Maybe you should take into consideration that life span of ordinary human being rarely surpass 100 years. Why the devil should I care what will be after 400 years? Post by post your arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

Ret ard ired

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 30, 2009, 12:49:43 AM
Maybe you should take into consideration that life span of ordinary human being rarely surpass 100 years. Why the devil should I care what will be after 400 years? Post by post your arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

100 years : )) no diseases, accidents, wars, etc etc.. better stop writing

"Why the devil should I care what will be after 400 years?" because it was 400 years ago you stupid moron http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 12:55:27 AM
100 years : )) no diseases, accidents, wars, etc etc.. better stop writing
So you admit that there is no need for current generation of PL/CZ to be aware of Muslim revolution? Good. Those 100 years I wrote were mere example. I'm sorry if you didn't get it even tho I mentioned words like "ordinary" and "rarely".

Ret ard ired

x23

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 11:51:01 PM
not possible, hard to kick ****s ass- some muslims tried in the past but ****s actually kicked their asses so they went to their hole
u forgot a point : Muslim reproduce 4x more than christians, so u are doomed !!
i hope ur daughter will have a muslim BF
or better hope that assholes like u never reproduce, law should give u same as pedo : cut your balls 
-= Off : ShowStopped =-
« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »

scary

Quote from: zthrx on November 29, 2009, 11:51:01 PM
not possible, hard to kick ****s ass- some muslims tried in the past but ****s actually kicked their asses so they went to their hole

waiting in turkey , KICK MI ASS, xd  (i pray , to see one ****, and want know how he will kick my ass )  :=D

ps : no1 wants to read ur bullshits... just stop it
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005