Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 21

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WscieklyWaz

Muslims can try to come... we will kick they asses as many others b4,
untill its 40 to 1 they have no chance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epeQwq-aYV0

PS. I dont think some gaming forum is a best place for such topics, Some moderator could react... Peace!

scary

i cant understand why "some" muslims or "some" christians hate eachother so much .. whats  the problem ? , we are in 21 century   :-\
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

x23

Quote from: scary on November 30, 2009, 03:05:21 PM
i cant understand why "some" muslims or "some" christians hate eachother so much .. whats  the problem ? , we are in 21 century   :-\
i understand Ossama when i read zthrx craps
-= Off : ShowStopped =-
« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »

IdarkI

Quote from: scary on November 30, 2009, 03:05:21 PM
seems like not everyone lives in 21 century  ;D
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

scary

Since 2005

zthrx

Quote from: Torek [IF] on November 30, 2009, 04:59:58 PM
plis stop answear him.....let live him in his world of hate......he will die alone

but you may die with many ppl by terro-bomb : > nothing funny

x23

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
but you may die with many ppl by terro-bomb : > nothing funny
Lol the chance to die from terro attack in Europe are close to 0,000 %.  I'm shure there is more chance to die from road, police etc ...
U are the only person here that deserve to get bombed.

It is easy to flame a game forum from behind a PC, but if u really want to save the world from muslim pledge, u'd better join the crusade now !!  find some  christian militia and go fight for ur hate god.

« if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. »

scary

Quote from: x23 on November 30, 2009, 09:06:01 PM
Lol the chance to die from terro attack in Europe are close to 0,000 %.  I'm shure there is more chance to die from road, police etc ...

It is easy to flame a game forum from behind a PC, but if u really want to save the world from muslim pledge, u'd better join the crusade now !!  find some  christian militia and go fight for ur hate god.

hahahah true xd
Since 2005

zthrx

Quote from: x23 on November 30, 2009, 09:06:01 PM

yah is easy to flame, special when I posted dozens of facts which even no one was defended... try harder

x23

Quote from: zthrx on November 30, 2009, 11:42:35 PM
yah is easy to flame, special when I posted dozens of facts which even no one was defended... try harder
The only real fact here is people from many countries and religions enjoying the same game for fun.
Your few hate links wont change anything.
Humans prefer love to hate : u are doomed !

x23

i'd like to add that the main responsible of that hate shit are moderators and forum owner....  ( specialy in front of law )
Shame on them for let this hate spam pollute this happy gaming forum.

scary

Since 2005