Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Muslim protestors insult Geert Wilders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=det7TUsLy8U

1. How it can happens in your DEMOCRATIC country?
2. How this dogs can threat you that coran is the main law
3. How can you let them public call to kill someone, if european would do that on the street- he would go into jail in 10s
4. How can you be silence when they threaten you when u criticize this SICK religion and washedbrain ppl
5. Why ARE YOU KEEP QUIET UNITED KINGDOM!? this dangerous religion wants to conquer ur country and    establish burka! so in the future ur woman will do a shiit w/o husband permition. On the beach u'll see a shiit- only ninja women
they don't want to assimilate with you, they aren't respect your country law, they wants to dominate over you  

WAKE UP UK and FRANCE, why aren't you fight when they rapes ur freedom? Wake up!

Patriotism IS NOT a racism

Iceblood

PICK THE FVCK!NG DROPS GOD DAMMIT!
[URL=http://img98.imageshack.us/i/shot00000tz.jpg/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: Iceblood on October 18, 2009, 04:53:42 PM
U R really angry :(

no, we Poles are fresh thinking ppl. We saved the Europe against Islam in the past ( r.i.p Sobieski) and we will do it again if you aren;t able. We spoke in Poland a lot in about this threat, because you becomes blind in the name of tolerance which destroys you from inside. And when you wake up it will be too late

vasu

zthrx

nobody talks about L2 anymore (anything important), what u want to know yet after all those years.

But after all I can reach "my part" of the internet I used to be with since long time. I don't have to speak everywhere, every1 do what he can in his own area. So maby if there is some1 who doesn't know what threats are behind him, we can do smth "good". And I think that This case is more important than game stuff. It's like talking about game during the world war. But if you don't like it, just ingore that and live in ur own reality till some Islamic brainwashed man tell you what you have to do.

jygh

Quote from: zthrx on October 18, 2009, 05:55:51 PM
nobody talks about L2 anymore (anything important), what u want to know yet after all those years.

But after all I can reach "my part" of the internet I used to be with since long time. I don't have to speak everywhere, every1 do what he can in his own area. So maby if there is some1 who doesn't know what threats are behind him, we can do smth "good". And I think that This case is more important than game stuff. It's like talking about game during the world war. But if you don't like it, just ingore that and live in ur own reality till some Islamic brainwashed man tell you what you have to do.
allah is dead
  Nightmare 30x

Theo

C'mon zthrx ... USRR by 60 years "helped" ppl in east europe, now Islam help fix "mixed roads" of ppl in the west and north... justice must be  ;)

...i nie bądź takim samolubem... "bratnia pomoc" im też się należy, może wtedy zmądrzeją  ;)

Furesy

Nothing on this planet brought more death and suffering than the thoughts and actions of which were related to what we call 'religion', yet they speak of sin to those who show no faith... Hypocrites, the truth shall set you free.

zthrx

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 18, 2009, 07:28:58 PM
dont wanna be bastard here but many ppl in europe thinks same about polish ppl  :) specialy in uk

what thinks? I wanna know

I have a couple friends I was in high school with in UK. They are working hard, doesn't trying to freak your social system. I think most of ****s work hard also, and ye for less than UK guys but they do it to survive.

And what Muslims do? do you know why there are most Muslims in UK than everywhere else? because of your extremely high Social allowance they do nothing, and "producing" more children to get even more $$. Your sick tolerance government who lets them locate in ur country. They wont be in Poland for a long time because our social system sux even for us.

And what you have from them ?
they wanna sharia as a common law
they wanna turn whole world into islamic shiit
there will be only ninja woman on the street
they take them all rights
u have to kiss the ground couple times in a day
u'll have to wear fakin dress and stupid cap
they can easily threat you but when you criticize those freakers it called a racism isn't that freaked up when some1 in your coutry can scream he gonna kill you and there is no response from police because it's not tolerance?  wtf is goin on?
Islam is a sick religion made by idiots who couldn't even read, is focused to conquer the world and make it WORST. They are way back behind our civilization and they place is on this faking desert

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

jygh

Quote from: TrackZero on October 18, 2009, 09:32:08 PM
negro powa!
umm.....

anyway - ungo in pl there is a lot of racist ppls :P trust me u wont see many not "pl" ppls in our country :P iff other ppls think like pl is same like uk for example i mean mix skin they wasnt never in pl .... but it only prove that our country have to still grow  up ..... and especialy freak germans ofc
  Nightmare 30x

zthrx

Quote from: jygh on October 18, 2009, 09:40:59 PM
umm.....

anyway - ungo in pl there is a lot of racist ppls :P trust me u wont see many not "pl" ppls in our country :P iff other ppls think like pl is same like uk for example i mean mix skin they wasnt never in pl .... but it only prove that our country have to still grow  up ..... and especialy freak germans ofc

our country isn't that racist. In XVI Poland was the most multi culture mixed country in Europe every third guy was foreigner, the Wold Wars changed everything and made that many left. So after communism our country is like it is, closed in itself. Our problem is we are culturally united thx to history against many enemies. And thats why Islam wont bother us for a long time and any other religion (in fact Catholic religion has a deep roots). But better to take attention of our buddies in Europe who really needs help. I think it's almost too late for UK to get off this disease from their country