Web Analytics
DN Admin Team...

News:

Main Menu

DN Admin Team...

Started by ChillyWilly, October 21, 2009, 05:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for taking the time to let us know some of what's going on.  It really makes the waiting easier, without so much frustration, and I wanted you to know it is appreciated.

Ashlynn

Nothing can ease the pain of neverending waiting! Those doubts, pressure, fear, red eyes... I need to smoke. I want to plaaay!  :'(

:)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

oxigan

+1

Might be a wise idea to add those updates/announcements made in NM announcement section, aswell in Loader + Dragon-community.net website. There's updates there from 2 years ago xD
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

StatEditor

Quote from: oxigan on October 21, 2009, 09:10:03 AM
+1

Might be a wise idea to add those updates/announcements made in NM announcement section, aswell in Loader + Dragon-community.net website. There's updates there from 2 years ago xD

+1
iTheo de/pal 80 nobl
StatEditor ol/ee 79 nobl
piticutz pr/bd 82 nobl (Bogdan's char)

StrongholD

за нашими спинами небесная рать

b_tudor

it can be +999999999999999999999, it still won`t make a difference. it`s not like some1 really cares.  I should have left DN for good when i had the chance :)  (i`ve done a stupid thing:p )

oxigan

If there only were pills to get rid of L2-addiction ...

Hoborg

"this is a real maintenance"

I wonder what were they doing when there were other maintenances. :D

Chinawhite

TheLox

Quote from: ChillyWilly on October 21, 2009, 05:10:39 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for taking the time to let us know some of what's going on.  It really makes the waiting easier, without so much frustration, and I wanted you to know it is appreciated.

You welcome.

Dumbled0re

Good sense of humor always wekcome +1 ! Lets just wait...
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Agro

DN Team SUX look whats happend  moire ppl leave server better go play another or AION --BRAVO DN TEAM PERFECTLY WORK!!!!!

oxigan

So what are you doing here if it sucks soo much you gotta wait a few days, huh?