Web Analytics
FS donny

News:

Main Menu

FS donny

Started by our4n0s, October 28, 2009, 12:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

I know it is going to be done, i know i am crying and i know it's a spam but ffs, i am being told for 6 months that these FSs will be at donny hence i am definitely tired of 'soon'....
The point is, if temps wasn't leeching everything alone i wouldn't care but they are and there is no freaking access to FSs for 70% of the server, 30% being temp  xd.
retired

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

horass

Quote from: Neozinhu on October 28, 2009, 02:56:39 AM
whats FS?

thx (word)

FS=forgotten scroll

i just hope it dont be too expensive!!

muahahahahahahaha

Neozinhu

Quote from: horass on October 28, 2009, 03:07:01 AM
FS=forgotten scroll

i just hope it dont be too expensive!!

well....@donny....10 coins i think...each...drake price =X

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Diver

Temp sell some FS to enemy you just need coins mby donate?XD

our4n0s

Quote from: Diver on October 28, 2009, 07:19:37 AM
Temp sell some FS to enemy you just need coins mby donate?XD
i do have coins, and so far i didn't see temp selling any FS
retired

our4n0s

retired

our4n0s

retired

our4n0s

up, move ur butt and add fs at donny, ty
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: our4n0s on October 28, 2009, 12:27:40 AM
I know it is going to be done, i know i am crying and i know it's a spam but ffs, i am being told for 6 months that these FSs will be at donny hence i am definitely tired of 'soon'....
The point is, if temps wasn't leeching everything alone i wouldn't care but they are and there is no freaking access to FSs for 70% of the server, 30% being temp  xd.
up
retired

our4n0s

retired

our4n0s

retired