Dager boost effect on infinity - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Dager boost effect on infinity

Started by RaV3NCLaW, November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: wildpussy on November 03, 2009, 11:10:49 PM
i think people who write bullshits should have no rights to have a word in creating the l2 balance >.>

Mby he just wanted to say that he has no right to write here? ;)
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on November 03, 2009, 10:54:38 PM
dude if we put all your post together we can conclude you have no idea about l2, but please keep donating so i can play here!

I'm still checking your posts in old mana burn topic if I wanna have some laugh

Quote from: Dag on November 03, 2009, 11:00:39 PM
once again..... u confirmed the main problem is not DAGGER, but skills NOT related to daggers :)

as i said i didn't tested well due no time lately..... but if is a real problem solution is etreamly easy this time

remove P atk boost , and increase simply blow damage. (blow not based on p atk so no problem at all)

basic class masteries of non-dagger classes give way better bonus than that 30% patk boost

btw I seriously doubt dagger patk was boosted in general and was not binded to dagger weapon mastery lol
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

RaV3NCLaW

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on November 03, 2009, 11:33:35 PM
Mby he just wanted to say that he has no right to write here? ;)

how dare you doubt the all knowing WP?  :)
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 03, 2009, 11:36:29 PM
how dare you doubt the all knowing WP?  :)
Sorry, i was confused, it won't happend again :<
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

sinarkio

well, i remember i was in pty with this dagger with 6k patk on siege...and he was always saying 4.6k damage to XXXX w/o skill! 5k damage to YYYYY w/o skil! 8k damage to ZZZZZZZ w/o skill....
that's why he said is lie de/ty now...and he have no low m def...no low pdef and since is th/glad he have 5k cp 10k hp, so still hard to take down...imo much better than de/ty

if this is still a dagger playstile, then tell me ;)
SINARKIO---OL/WC 80/80-NOBL
B4RD4CK---DE/TY 80/80 RAID ADDICT ;D

ORCS HAVE BIGGER STAFF :D

Alex

if I post SS on MAX possible p.atk settings with AS+10 and my th/pp wont have 6k patk you, infinity fags and criers (not related to normal infinity players), will gtfo from this forum and learn to play, ok?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

flamingAwe

Quote from: Alex on November 04, 2009, 12:56:15 AM
if I post SS on MAX possible p.atk settings with AS+10 and my th/pp wont have 6k patk you, infinity fags and criers (not related to normal infinity players), will gtfo from this forum and learn to play, ok?

if you post screen with low stats, it just shows you play wrong class.
read batter th/glad has that p atck

windoo

archers were many times pvpin with daggers fe vs tanks.
about that boost it should be applied as 'bonus to high lvl dagger mastery' and it would fix all, about that p atk - nothing were done after that icarus bow got normal atk speed. so...
Normal th/pp th/wk th/pal wont reach that amount of patk.
So what ppl will make th/glads? So they will cut glad skills on daggers ;)
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

Curtis

Quote from: sinarkio on November 04, 2009, 12:49:57 AM
well, i remember i was in pty with this dagger with 6k patk on siege...and he was always saying 4.6k damage to XXXX w/o skill! 5k damage to YYYYY w/o skil! 8k damage to ZZZZZZZ w/o skill....
that's why he said is lie de/ty now...and he have no low m def...no low pdef and since is th/glad he have 5k cp 10k hp, so still hard to take down...imo much better than de/ty

if this is still a dagger playstile, then tell me ;)

Guys you wanna say that daggers must be nerf cause one guy from infinity that have th/glad with full p atak settings, as+16 have 6k p.atak? Dont be funny.
This is only one guy! Just say to nukers that they should make macro on him and he will not even run into siege zone ;) Same thing like with pal/ty some time ago ;)
About resists to this --> light armor users use ue and he will hit one per 10 hits maybe ;), xx/tanks will get 100% of hits to shields so it will not be so big dmg ;) Ofc sps/ee and something like that will have problem but if they hit 2xm.critics in a row this th will not even run into they ;)
If You say that he run into siege and kills everyone with random hits from dagger you just prove that infinity players are noobs not nm players ;)
Buttlove :*

Furesy

wow, big deal, I was using dagger on my PR/WL since IL already, AS CD +15 and I 1 hitted most mages with it, even without this dagger boost and stuff lol, and you guys just figured that out? xd

RaV3NCLaW

lol AS+CD gz xD

anyway why you all talk about this TH/GLAD? its just a example i use couse hes the best. but its not only him thats this strong... if all daggers config ther chars right it will render dagger skills useless ( and i dont think daggers are ment to be played without any skill usage ) only normal hits will be used and they will own far more then with any skill atm. 4,5k p atk.. 30% boost dmg + Critical woud = gg ; and that goes for every dagger not just TH/GLAD you dont need 6k p atk.. to own... just right configs
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Shreed

Am i wrong or its another topic which proves that playing as archer those days its suicide :) Leave mage/dagger boost as it now or even higher but  nerf blade/wind storm and bring back the oldbuffslots :P