Dager boost effect on infinity - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Dager boost effect on infinity

Started by RaV3NCLaW, November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: kidicarus on November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PM
You need to keep track of your lies, contradictions just makes you look stupid. And you live with your dad in your mansion whilst I live with 2 friends. Not really sure why you assume I don't have any friends... Is it so hard to believe that not everyone likes your lifestyle, and being an elitist asshole is not something we all want to achieve?
My statement stands... I never use walker, but yes I have tested it once in town to auto-login a dwarf that was selling pots. This went on for a total of 6 hours 3 years ago. Is that explanation satisfactory to you?

My mom drives a mercedes, it's not exactly a statussymbol over here. And now I haven't even had a car for 2 years since i live smack down in the middle of downtown oslo so having a car would actually be a drawback for me.

LoooL you claim your english is flawless and that you would beat me in a test, and 1 post later it's like "grammar.... pffff who cares"
Do I still look 30+? Well thanks mate! Or are you just to stubborn to swallow your pride and say that you've been looking at the  wrong picture?

lol Fyx just leave him imo xD he`s already to pwnd

ehlena

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on November 08, 2009, 04:56:38 PM
clearly..
Just need to read emiel answers to see he's a complete retard.
and if he has a clk, it's a 1/50e model toy.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: kidicarus on November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PM
You need to keep track of your lies, contradictions just makes you look stupid. And you live with your dad in your mansion whilst I live with 2 friends. Not really sure why you assume I don't have any friends... Is it so hard to believe that not everyone likes your lifestyle, and being an elitist asshole is not something we all want to achieve?
Well having a girlfriend is in my terms having someone to freak with. I have that and not only with one. Dude you sound more poor everyday now you can't even afford to buy your own house. I'm not a elite asshole, I'm a Alpha beast.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PMMy statement stands... I never use walker, but yes I have tested it once in town to auto-login a dwarf that was selling pots. This went on for a total of 6 hours 3 years ago. Is that explanation satisfactory to you?
So you used it.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PMMy mom drives a mercedes, it's not exactly a statussymbol over here. And now I haven't even had a car for 2 years since i live smack down in the middle of downtown oslo so having a car would actually be a drawback for me.
How the freak could it be a drawback? Having a car is a must for everybody.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PMLoooL you claim your english is flawless and that you would beat me in a test, and 1 post later it's like "grammar.... pffff who cares"
You think I put any time of writing here? I don't even read back what I wrote so it's understandable that there are some minor failures in some of the sentences. Altho I'm pretty sure that if I would do my best and actually put some time in it that you'll find non. Besides this is just the writing, someone from England can't even tell that it isn't my native language.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 08, 2009, 03:21:57 PMDo I still look 30+? Well thanks mate! Or are you just to stubborn to swallow your pride and say that you've been looking at the  wrong picture?
What wrong picture? I only saw one and that was the one from the "show yourself" thread. I'm talking about this picture; http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7800/arvikac.jpg So either you post fake pictures, wouldn't make sence tho because who would lie about that being you, you could had picked a better one. Or you're just a retard and talk about pictures that I never saw.

Quote from: ehlena on November 08, 2009, 06:44:58 PM
clearly..
Just need to read emiel answers to see he's a complete retard.
and if he has a clk, it's a 1/50e model toy.
Don't be jealous but I don't have a CLK, I got a SL 500.

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on November 08, 2009, 04:56:38 PM
If you're the guy "Spoilerangel" from IG you'd better shut up because you're the biggest retard in history.

Phate

just lol at this guy Mr.Emiel... there are two options of explanation about what the hell is going on about him:
1] he is just an ordinary guy, job of copymachine service man or whatever who simply creates a bubble around his virtual identity - just to a] piss off people on forum ...b] worse, still true about his dreaming on the virtual identity, but because he is solving some of his mental issues (i would give him maybe +1 if its option 1a) as in that case he obviously would be making a decent roleplay in that case!  :P )

2] everything what he claims to be and his opinions are 100% true...then just lol...
- girls topic - probably some mother issues as was stated above... or he just is an overegoed shampoo boy.. whatever
- money topic - dude, u r flaming the other guy about being sales manager, that he achieved nothing...and show-off-ing that u r a millionaire in your age of 20(? whatever), when your money comes from your daddy? seriously... u just cant be serious about it.. think about it once again.. and come back when u will earn something by YOURSELF.. coz only THAT is meaning of achieving something... lol... "i drive mercedes, my daddy bought me it.. and what did you achieved in your life?" ..roftl, joke of a day, should be carved into the stone

...one more thing, seriously, i dont get u, why would u spend your time on L2 private server without real "customer service" ..for example...instead of official server, spending few bank notes (euros) by which u probably clean your ass at toilet using them instead of paper... Why the hell you would have even bother to search for free private server in a first place? ...just to get some with stuck subs? o rly?:)

anyway, thx for providing me fun, as last days i can read this topic in the daily routine, together with checking my company growth on market and the other daily news in my country...

god bless sarcasm

ps: looking forward to next episode of "the rich boy confession" forum series

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 08, 2009, 09:58:48 PM
If you're the guy "Spoilerangel" from IG you'd better shut up because you're the biggest retard in history.

Woa woa QQ? I Bet i pwnd u so badly IG that u can only flame me xDDDDDDDD pathetic Hommie <3

kidicarus

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 08, 2009, 09:57:04 PM
Well having a girlfriend is in my terms having someone to freak with. I have that and not only with one. Dude you sound more poor everyday now you can't even afford to buy your own house. I'm not a elite asshole, I'm a Alpha beast.

So you used it.
How the freak could it be a drawback? Having a car is a must for everybody.
You think I put any time of writing here? I don't even read back what I wrote so it's understandable that there are some minor failures in some of the sentences. Altho I'm pretty sure that if I would do my best and actually put some time in it that you'll find non. Besides this is just the writing, someone from England can't even tell that it isn't my native language.
What wrong picture? I only saw one and that was the one from the "show yourself" thread. I'm talking about this picture; http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7800/arvikac.jpg So either you post fake pictures, wouldn't make sence tho because who would lie about that being you, you could had picked a better one. Or you're just a retard and talk about pictures that I never saw.

Don't be jealous but I don't have a CLK, I got a SL 500.

You're a fag. But since everyone else is starting to see you for who you are I guess my work here is done. Peace out hombre try and leave with some dignity.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

FadeAway

I'm ashamed that emiel is from my country >_<

Please don't think all dutch people are like him haha xD.