News:

Main Menu

about fs at donny ( for track )

Started by ribera, November 13, 2009, 03:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

Quote from: Furesy on November 13, 2009, 04:02:29 PM
10 coins price is fine lol

If you aren't able to gather 10 coins for one of the most special skills ingame, you really should consider quit playing...

yes i have im a temp and one of the most rich temp ones, like i said is not a QQ post but 10 dc is to much for all ppls who are not rich, the problem is we need balance the server, and i dont mean balance it class vs another class i mean the balance of rich whit all full donated equipmeant vs  ppls whit draco set and draco bow+f+3+4, u think 1 ppl who have draco set + db+f+3+4 will have 50 coins to learn 5 skils? i mean archer will + the one who concerrns his another class + proteccion of elemental, rune and algment?, ofc not all those ppls will leave like we saw 2-3 days ago, i saw 4 clans of many ppls all in draco sets and those bullsh1th leave cous they are tired of this no chance vs temp or cb, well thats the true u can put all u want to try cb win over temp but they will not cous they dont play to much and are not farmers, so if u puted those fs for cbs buy it  they will and ofc server will have some profits, but no mopre then 100 will will buy it, and 100 x10 = 1000 euros more for server ok i understand, but think 1 seg if u put on 3-5 dc maybe 1000 ppls will buy it and server will be more balanced and ur profits will be high cous 1000 x 3 = 3000 or x5 = 5000, think it a more balanced server + more profits all happy
ur the NOOB

ICantSee

Truth is, you people will always have something to cry about, if they did make it at 5dc u will cry that it shoudl be 2dc and so on.
If you dont like the price, dont buy it, noone is forcing you. If u want it and cant afford it join temps, simple really.

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/46/lemon][/url]

Dag

Quote from: Deavon on November 13, 2009, 04:48:47 PM
Lol , 10 coins are cool imo ,i though it will be around 20-25 coins each :D

p.s: anyone learnt Flame hawk?And if yes ,worths?

yes: (check not workin topic here)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

xJOPAx

Quote from: Sali on November 13, 2009, 04:34:28 PM
ofc track should give them for free! ayeeeeee for free for free... dude u can get 30 coins in 1 week just with ty/de and pp/bd so dont give a shit that 10 coins is to much for books that are so special.... if u cant afford them now just go and farm.

if you know where you should farm you can get much more coins

seboulba

Quote from: xJOPAx on November 13, 2009, 05:49:17 PM

not anymore T_T wanna VR back !!!!

im in HB actualy there is one tyr/de who can deal a big train but see how many ppl are with him ? sws/wc bd/pp bd/se dwarf warlock .omg i play alone !!!
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: xJOPAx on November 13, 2009, 05:49:17 PM
well it 30 in week is for semi farmer who will be at hb for 2h per day
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

xJOPAx

i farm witch bro 1,5k tomes in 1h so in 1h you have 1dc (ty/de pp/bd pp/sws)

Sali

Quote from: xJOPAx on November 13, 2009, 06:53:47 PM
i was more like farm tomes and then craft 1 weapon :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

seboulba

Quote from: xJOPAx on November 13, 2009, 06:53:47 PM

same without pp/sws :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

xJOPAx

buffujący tak dla twojej wiadomosci na 21 prob kraftu dyna broni wyszlo mi 10 wiec nie gadaj o jednej broni. Bo jako pierwszy skrafcilem dyna bron na servie. A o shieldach i naszyjnikach nie bede mowil.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: ribera on November 13, 2009, 05:19:57 PM
yes i have im a temp and one of the most rich temp ones, like i said is not a QQ post but 10 dc is to much for all ppls who are not rich, the problem is we need balance the server, and i dont mean balance it class vs another class i mean the balance of rich whit all full donated equipmeant vs  ppls whit draco set and draco bow+f+3+4, u think 1 ppl who have draco set + db+f+3+4 will have 50 coins to learn 5 skils? i mean archer will + the one who concerrns his another class + proteccion of elemental, rune and algment?, ofc not all those ppls will leave like we saw 2-3 days ago, i saw 4 clans of many ppls all in draco sets and those bullsh1th leave cous they are tired of this no chance vs temp or cb, well thats the true u can put all u want to try cb win over temp but they will not cous they dont play to much and are not farmers, so if u puted those fs for cbs buy it  they will and ofc server will have some profits, but no mopre then 100 will will buy it, and 100 x10 = 1000 euros more for server ok i understand, but think 1 seg if u put on 3-5 dc maybe 1000 ppls will buy it and server will be more balanced and ur profits will be high cous 1000 x 3 = 3000 or x5 = 5000, think it a more balanced server + more profits all happy

lol dude its a special skills its must cost smth more then normal ...

seboulba

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 14, 2009, 01:48:23 AM

lol dude its a special skills its must cost smth more then normal ...

u tell that cuz u got them by anthy/valakas ? :D  ;)
nm30X
EvilBunnies