Web Analytics
about fs at donny ( for track )

News:

Main Menu

about fs at donny ( for track )

Started by ribera, November 13, 2009, 03:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

10 dc each? LOLLLLLLLLLL u crazy is to much, well indeed dont this is a cry topic cous is not, but we put this fs at donny cous we want a more balanced server, is that true?, well let me tell u something, this will unbalance server more and mroe and will make even more ppls leave cous in the past not even 10% of server had more than 1 or max 2 fs skills learned, and now 100% of rich ppls will be and the ppls who are not donators or rich will cant have this skills so whit out a really good and expensive gear and now w/o skills also how the hell u think a new ppl will kill 1 rich old 1?, 1 pt of normal ppls in draco sets and db+f and that kind of things will not kill even 1 ppl whir dnet + ic weapon + all new fs skills, suks track more and more ppls will leave, i know u hate temp and u want cb and maybe frenda clan rulz server and they can afford this fs, but the rest of server cant,  so please erase them from donny or at least ask 3-5 dc each so everyone can get at least 1 or 2 of this skills.
ur the NOOB

trooperXkoki

Quote from: ribera on November 13, 2009, 03:26:47 PM
normal ppls in draco sets and db+f
new books give some resist bow or pdef or wtf??? :O
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Furesy

10 coins price is fine lol

If you aren't able to gather 10 coins for one of the most special skills ingame, you really should consider quit playing...

jygh

Quote from: Furesy on November 13, 2009, 04:02:29 PM
10 coins price is fine lol

If you aren't able to gather 10 coins for one of the most special skills ingame, you really should consider quit playing...
its not about "him " but ppls who r not that rich like u or me for example :P
  Nightmare 30x

Furesy

Quote from: jygh on November 13, 2009, 04:10:05 PM
its not about "him " but ppls who r not that rich like u or me for example :P
So? Those skills never were meant to be for 'everyone to get', they are not regular skills you get from NPC's and you learn with mere SP.
Now it's possible for everyone to get if they really want it, and not only for those who no-life farm epic raids lol

Dag

Fure i want fighter will :)
i really want it

is it enough to learn it?

ps: yes i have book :)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Pawciu

btw: i thought FS in dony will be cost much more coins  ;D

Sali

Quote from: ribera on November 13, 2009, 03:26:47 PM
10 dc each? LOLLLLLLLLLL u crazy is to much, well indeed dont this is a cry topic cous is not, but we put this fs at donny cous we want a more balanced server, is that true?, well let me tell u something, this will unbalance server more and mroe and will make even more ppls leave cous in the past not even 10% of server had more than 1 or max 2 fs skills learned, and now 100% of rich ppls will be and the ppls who are not donators or rich will cant have this skills so whit out a really good and expensive gear and now w/o skills also how the hell u think a new ppl will kill 1 rich old 1?, 1 pt of normal ppls in draco sets and db+f and that kind of things will not kill even 1 ppl whir dnet + ic weapon + all new fs skills, suks track more and more ppls will leave, i know u hate temp and u want cb and maybe frenda clan rulz server and they can afford this fs, but the rest of server cant,  so please erase them from donny or at least ask 3-5 dc each so everyone can get at least 1 or 2 of this skills.

ofc track should give them for free! ayeeeeee for free for free... dude u can get 30 coins in 1 week just with ty/de and pp/bd so dont give a shit that 10 coins is to much for books that are so special.... if u cant afford them now just go and farm.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

seboulba

Quote from: Furesy on November 13, 2009, 04:12:00 PM
So? Those skills never were meant to be for 'everyone to get', they are not regular skills you get from NPC's and you learn with mere SP.
Now it's possible for everyone to get if they really want it, and not only for those who no-life farm epic raids lol

put back VR as before and i will get my 60 coins for those 6 FS i need .....
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Diver

I was hope that they will cost 50-100 for one xD

Deavon

Lol , 10 coins are cool imo ,i though it will be around 20-25 coins each :D

p.s: anyone learnt Flame hawk?And if yes ,worths?

Sali

Quote from: Deavon on November 13, 2009, 04:48:47 PM
Lol , 10 coins are cool imo ,i though it will be around 20-25 coins each :D

p.s: anyone learnt Flame hawk?And if yes ,worths?
weezer got percing arrow at pr if im not wrong, it kinda same like flame hawk so... i have to ask him
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3