D-net slowly dying. Heal D-net ?

News:

Main Menu

D-net slowly dying. Heal D-net ?

Started by Benoth, November 21, 2009, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benoth

Hello
Each of us must admit that the d-net is slowly dying ,and everyone that knows, sees and hears from others, d-net closed many server.
My idea to save a d-net is to create a server c4, I'm sure that  a lot of players will change the server, many will return to the news d-net, has a new server  c4,  c4 was the best chronicle at D-net  and gives the most satisfaction to players, pvp was long, everything depended on tactics and team, now pvp sux , hellbound is Star wars with jedi weapon .

Please consider my idea of a positive, Please respond primarily Admin,opinion of the players is also welcome
Sword Art Online

6bIK

Quote from: Benoth on November 21, 2009, 02:58:15 PM
Hello
Each of us must admit that the d-net is slowly dying ,and everyone that knows, sees and hears from others, d-net closed many server.
My idea to save a d-net is to create a server c4, I'm sure that  a lot of players will change the server, many will return to the news d-net, has a new server  c4,  c4 was the best chronicle at D-net  and gives the most satisfaction to players, pvp was long, everything depended on tactics and team, now pvp sux , hellbound is Star wars with jedi weapon .

Please consider my idea of a positive, Please respond primarily Admin,opinion of the players is also welcome
good idea but i think drake dont wannado that, donate more ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

freezoid1

ColdBuffs

Quote from: DKociak on November 21, 2009, 04:29:59 PM
go drown idiot:P

i wanna marriage infinity with Dragon...wanna kick some nobish asses from Dragon
shut up, we will pwn ur ass with our icarus +25.
"If there is no war outside our heads, why are we losing?"

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d009e7823439178531215

Benoth

well , i thought and i still think its good idea ppl love c4 , do u remember gludio/dion pvp at gate ? varka/ketra? now its empty

Quote from: DKociak on November 21, 2009, 04:29:59 PM
go drown idiot:P

i wanna marriage infinity with Dragon...wanna kick some nobish asses from Dragon

I have a different opinion does not mean that you can insult me .

Quote from: 6bIK on November 21, 2009, 04:10:54 PM
good idea but i think drake dont wannado that, donate more ;]

i just can have a hope he will read it and do smtg , and take a look from diffrent side?
now ppl donate for d-net sets , weapons etc ? but if he will make  c4 server there will be more donations for lower amount of money but there will be more donations so it may be a same amount of money , i understand drake now only count money and doesnt care of economic at  servers "who cares i have money"? maybe by  this post he will understand money isint  everything , maybe he will se new way to get a money, maybe he will make it just for players , for 6 freakin years of game with d-net?
guys do u remember old l2 loader , blue with cat  , ehhh C4 is future old style
Sword Art Online

DaVinci

you can't transform a non virgin into a virgin again, morally

Benoth

I realy think and have hope C4 can save D-net community , 1 test c4 server  and check results 
Sword Art Online

NightShade01

yeah but it won't make so much time to get a better server?
http://gamingparadise.info

DevilKID

http://yfrog.com/0bdsc00113qgbj

[url=http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1738476] [/url]
click that banner !! a

Ashlynn

Quote from: Benoth on November 21, 2009, 08:06:58 PM
I realy think and have hope C4 can save D-net community , 1 test c4 server  and check results 
imo it is not a matter of game client version. All those stacking masteries in C4 wasn't that great thing, lot of characters were OP due to this. From this point of view it is much better now, lot of basing issues get fixed. You can't bring back good old days, client change won't help you.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Benoth

yea but in c4 u hadnt Icarus Bow (speed Normal) d-net sets , right now s-grade its low grade set a-grade its lame grade , in c4 if u had Dc-robe set :OOOOO holy shiiit ;OOOOO DC set :OOOOOOO , right now D-net stays only for donation ;(
Sword Art Online

Ashlynn

Quote from: Benoth on November 21, 2009, 09:18:55 PM
yea but in c4 u hadnt Icarus Bow (speed Normal) d-net sets , right now s-grade its low grade set a-grade its lame grade , in c4 if u had Dc-robe set :OOOOO holy shiiit ;OOOOO DC set :OOOOOOO , right now D-net stays only for donation ;(
First of all, Icarus Bow still has slow attack speed, it just has adjusted reuse. As far as items are concerned, you can still have fun and win some pvp's in A-grade / ordinary S-grade sets. C4 won't help you with that much. Theoretically, if that happens and we would get C4, I bet there will be DNet sets / other custom things as well. Why? Because it would be new place for more donations.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Benoth

Sorry for my pathetic english  , c4 was just the atmosphere Now they are star wars .
I guess my argument that most of you are pathetic, but there are people who miss and waiting for c4 server, and no one says they want to shut down a server, only 1 c4 open to being tested or something
Sword Art Online