Web Analytics
D-net slowly dying. Heal D-net ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

D-net slowly dying. Heal D-net ?

Started by Benoth, November 21, 2009, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

i have better idea just create new server rate 1-30x and i am sure many new player come to this serv, now we don't have many new players because they don't have any chance vs old players/clans

jygh

Quote from: chlipus on November 23, 2009, 02:10:11 AM
i have better idea just create new server rate 1-30x and i am sure many new player come to this serv, now we don't have many new players because they don't have any chance vs old players/clans
ye and no donations :P  or just for simple a grade's .... even i would try it tbh xD to kill all again wtih dc set + am+a or even som +a
  Nightmare 30x

Lovroo

Just make new server on dragon- network,
with out donations or maybe donations for normal items not icarus, d-net etc ... you are getting enough money from other servers so i dont know why you cant do this and make people happy and play them again :D i know gm's/admins will probably care freak about this but .... who know's!
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/destr0yers][/url]

dusaka

Quote from: GN on November 22, 2009, 10:27:12 PM
since few months activity of server falin down , there is no good updates, economy is one big ruin what makes that new player from other servers or just new come here play few dys and relaise that without donation they can do a shit so in result they just go from here .

Reasons bout it r few :

- GM's :

Dragon server x 15 was always the bigest server with great donation , ppl want play there , donate , bring friends to play together - enjoy even with coruption what evry1 can smell in the air .
HUGE ONLINE makes that game great and makes that Dragon Network was famous compare to other private servers.Economy working very nice , even with OE items around players (new) was able to make alone equipment whats makes them strong(able to kill all enemy ) with a little luck , clan help , devote some time  to his game - for example lets take archer db+f , draco set , tateo + QA ...

that was C4.

After many time of offline Drake appeare and make update to interlude, we met there uber Dynasty Sets for huge price 125 dc (after 1-2 weeks hundreds of ppl have it ) , augument system with imba workin skills like for example wm lvl 9 whats with combination with another bufs + eq gives 100 % m crits , another auguments mostly for Olimpiad players what u was only able to do buying them from Dony, well high lvl 76 for passive might what was Desire of evry fighter was at dony too, BOOM enchants events evrythink to buy in shops for ,,good '' coins price . Walet was huge , but ..ppl are always hungry when they see money so next event was faster as evry1 thinked , with life stones in ,,good price" , boom 2 dc for evrythink = ppl buy but not so much so lets make it for 1 coin ! Rly great marketing strategy , evry 1 was buying stones , enchants weapns , evry 1 wanna enchant his jevs and setS for +6...

Interlude times = Drake become greedy/ $ times . mo money more and more and evrythink was aceptable, buisness still works great and ppl wasnt even hmm nervous dunno how to said it but they still enjoy game coz of Huge online and great wars around (in that moment game started to be imba beetwen ppl in dynasty (called d-net !!!125dc set ) and draco/ic/ dc robe sets players but lets dont spoke bout it ..) ..evrythink was perfect - great times .

epic fall cheapter  ;D

Epic fall of dragon network its our talented buisness man and coder (with all respect)  drake fault , coz .....of well friends from real life.

If drake would be smart menager , he would pay for non playing GM + profesional Coder who have awsome L2 knowledge for exapmple 10 % of donation per month in efect he could :
1. Keep Walet huge
2. still leave in center of Europe without internet and make music - as we know he like it .

but.. he choose friends , ppl who doesnt take any money (gosh ofc they doesnt deserve) just wanna be Awsome Famous Still Play in Game as players and on other window have Panel with last builder and run extremly fast :o + ban ppl for ,,bad words" or enemys .
Without any game knowledge , skills macro , rases  etc ets they took from inactive drake control on Hundreds players so - They Started HAVE AFFECT on his Server .

Results was fast :

1st -  Huge and great clan Final Fate said thank you Drake and move to other private server
2nd -  Huge and great clan Excidium said thank u Drake and move to other private server ( i can tell that in 1st week i log there and they have 60 players online , player bah no lifes playin all the time  ;D - with Final Fate was same , huge online )
3rd  - That 2 clans above had many friends from small clans , what makes that they said thank u drake too .
4th  - many players miss old times and Active players and become inactiv , started log 1 time per week or just make BB topic being bored of whats goin on .

So here we are DRAGON NETWORK CRUSH - people . Key to Sucess is keep activity and makes money , Drake choose only 1 option .

Result is like with cancer , u can try to cure it , but in end u will die . So lets makes more money and dont cre off ppl :

HUGE HELLBOUND TIMES COME (LAST cheapter , here we will all fall in coma )

So hellbound comes , s80 , worst active ever , economy in ass , multi bugs , more unProfesional GM's - friends  Came .

No ideas for change for example : makes subclass system for free (without horn ) - some move for ,,young players " no no no !!!
drake will apere in x-mass with event and atribute system to feed his Dragon x 15 nation  ;D

Im LOLED from idiots who say its old Game , just old system etc etc , u dumb freakers go see other servers with online like 2 k ppl all the time ! if u dont know names of it pm me .

@ Track , the words ,, we will survive " - titanic drama, if u think that for real counting that u will keep server from ppl who only log here for pvp having items and talk with old friends u r just stupid , or dreamer w/e but in that moment u r enemy of our fiture here , coz u dont do nothin .

The end

ps. i love that server , coz of friends and nice pvp system + i have all items + log 1 time a week for pvp.
ps. 2 the end of cancer will come faster as u think - i count on atribute system or on Vespers weps xd

byez

soz for english but i dont care im rich  ;D
+1 and by me
this is the sadly,but true story of our Lovely server

Idea for new server or wipe it is impracticable coz the thousands of euro spending like donation from all players can't disapear just like that
they are customers and they have any expectations for money which they are given to this server (to survive :D - bulshit)
since money start specify the rulz and change it  - this server went to his dead
mutants,sets created only for money,weapons with changed performance ,over enchanted weapons and events orientated only for biggest clans and ally   >  all this shit just push stronger this server to the bottom

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

J4cKDan13L

Omfg DN, Infinity and NM all  merged in a single server maybe (10%) with enchants maxed at +12 for weapons and +6 for jewels and armors... damn... it would be freakin funny... =-DDDD

WHOAAAAAAAAAA LET'S DO IT GUYS =-DDDDDDDDDDDD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

SyD

We not need any wipes or stop donations or etc.
We just need fixes, implements, fixes, new things etc.
Cuz ppl went bored cuz of fakin bugs what never fixed, not workin things what never implemented.
Ppl tired of waiting and tired of that fakin word "SOON".

I like this server and whole DN. We get only words, sometimes some lil fixes nothing more. As my friend said this whole DN went far day by day from real L2. What i mean? We need fixes nothing more.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

Zippey

I think the server is going thorugh rough patch.  But how many people walk away from girlfriend etc when they have argument?? what needs to happen now is people stop complaining / leave server and stick with it to make it better, People desserting is not going to get it fixed. Get behind it (it is best server) and support it until good times return which ofc they will....................................

P.S. Track is trying hard to get fixes sorted but it won't happen overnight BE PATIENT
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

stanko

Quote from: GN on November 22, 2009, 10:27:12 PM
since few months activity of server falin down , there is no good updates, economy is one big ruin what makes that new player from other servers or just new come here play few dys and relaise that without donation they can do a shit so in result they just go from here .

Reasons bout it r few :

- GM's :

Dragon server x 15 was always the bigest server with great donation , ppl want play there , donate , bring friends to play together - enjoy even with coruption what evry1 can smell in the air .
HUGE ONLINE makes that game great and makes that Dragon Network was famous compare to other private servers.Economy working very nice , even with OE items around players (new) was able to make alone equipment whats makes them strong(able to kill all enemy ) with a little luck , clan help , devote some time  to his game - for example lets take archer db+f , draco set , tateo + QA ...

that was C4.

After many time of offline Drake appeare and make update to interlude, we met there uber Dynasty Sets for huge price 125 dc (after 1-2 weeks hundreds of ppl have it ) , augument system with imba workin skills like for example wm lvl 9 whats with combination with another bufs + eq gives 100 % m crits , another auguments mostly for Olimpiad players what u was only able to do buying them from Dony, well high lvl 76 for passive might what was Desire of evry fighter was at dony too, BOOM enchants events evrythink to buy in shops for ,,good '' coins price . Walet was huge , but ..ppl are always hungry when they see money so next event was faster as evry1 thinked , with life stones in ,,good price" , boom 2 dc for evrythink = ppl buy but not so much so lets make it for 1 coin ! Rly great marketing strategy , evry 1 was buying stones , enchants weapns , evry 1 wanna enchant his jevs and setS for +6...

Interlude times = Drake become greedy/ $ times . mo money more and more and evrythink was aceptable, buisness still works great and ppl wasnt even hmm nervous dunno how to said it but they still enjoy game coz of Huge online and great wars around (in that moment game started to be imba beetwen ppl in dynasty (called d-net !!!125dc set ) and draco/ic/ dc robe sets players but lets dont spoke bout it ..) ..evrythink was perfect - great times .

epic fall cheapter  ;D

Epic fall of dragon network its our talented buisness man and coder (with all respect)  drake fault , coz .....of well friends from real life.

If drake would be smart menager , he would pay for non playing GM + profesional Coder who have awsome L2 knowledge for exapmple 10 % of donation per month in efect he could :
1. Keep Walet huge
2. still leave in center of Europe without internet and make music - as we know he like it .

but.. he choose friends , ppl who doesnt take any money (gosh ofc they doesnt deserve) just wanna be Awsome Famous Still Play in Game as players and on other window have Panel with last builder and run extremly fast :o + ban ppl for ,,bad words" or enemys .
Without any game knowledge , skills macro , rases  etc ets they took from inactive drake control on Hundreds players so - They Started HAVE AFFECT on his Server .

Results was fast :

1st -  Huge and great clan Final Fate said thank you Drake and move to other private server
2nd -  Huge and great clan Excidium said thank u Drake and move to other private server ( i can tell that in 1st week i log there and they have 60 players online , player bah no lifes playin all the time  ;D - with Final Fate was same , huge online )
3rd  - That 2 clans above had many friends from small clans , what makes that they said thank u drake too .
4th  - many players miss old times and Active players and become inactiv , started log 1 time per week or just make BB topic being bored of whats goin on .

So here we are DRAGON NETWORK CRUSH - people . Key to Sucess is keep activity and makes money , Drake choose only 1 option .

Result is like with cancer , u can try to cure it , but in end u will die . So lets makes more money and dont cre off ppl :

HUGE HELLBOUND TIMES COME (LAST cheapter , here we will all fall in coma )

So hellbound comes , s80 , worst active ever , economy in ass , multi bugs , more unProfesional GM's - friends  Came .

No ideas for change for example : makes subclass system for free (without horn ) - some move for ,,young players " no no no !!!
drake will apere in x-mass with event and atribute system to feed his Dragon x 15 nation  ;D

Im LOLED from idiots who say its old Game , just old system etc etc , u dumb freakers go see other servers with online like 2 k ppl all the time ! if u dont know names of it pm me .

@ Track , the words ,, we will survive " - titanic drama, if u think that for real counting that u will keep server from ppl who only log here for pvp having items and talk with old friends u r just stupid , or dreamer w/e but in that moment u r enemy of our fiture here , coz u dont do nothin .

The end

ps. i love that server , coz of friends and nice pvp system + i have all items + log 1 time a week for pvp.
ps. 2 the end of cancer will come faster as u think - i count on atribute system or on Vespers weps xd

byez

soz for english but i dont care im rich  ;D
+1, nice post

save the dragon :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

=^TrackZero^=

Ok, we got the message, now lets us do what can be done. Meanwhile we will close this topic since it will be really bad for new players etc,... you will see. (Big Fixes you have asked + A LOT OF new things for new people to come)

Thank you everyone for suggestions.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]