News:

Main Menu

Dragon Network only nr 72 on top 200!

Started by NYPD, November 26, 2009, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

lol, no focking playing GMs, so -1 for dag, unless he deletes all his chars and promises (if he's word worth) not to play anymore on infi

btw, for voting, put normal banner on forum, many ppl deleted that floating shit(i'm blocking that thru firewall for example), and won't vote unless it will be "by will"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 01, 2009, 02:57:50 PM
lol, no focking playing GMs, so -1 for dag, unless he deletes all his chars and promises (if he's word worth) not to play anymore on infi

btw, for voting, put normal banner on forum, many ppl deleted that floating shit(i'm blocking that thru firewall for example), and won't vote unless it will be "by will"
You have it on top and a lil under , under your profile pic ( News: Vote for us here: GameSites200 )

And well that floating thing is annoying but it gave some result for ppl to vote at least 1x at day, when we had normal icon every1 has ignore it. 

http://www.gamesites200.com/lineage2/in.php?id=15830  Vote

Bump  :D

About Dag he can be just Ban Hammer for start since tbh he is really good person, but we will see that's not even point of this topic.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dag

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 01, 2009, 02:57:50 PM

:)
i'm trying to sell my char since 5 months

help me selling and np about this
(also, my gf will thanks u forever and ever :D)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

Quote from: TrackZero on December 01, 2009, 03:05:59 PM
You have it on top and a lil under , under your profile pic ( News: Vote for us here: GameSites200 )

And well that floating thing is annoying but it gave some result for ppl to vote at least 1x at day, when we had normal icon every1 has ignore it. 

http://www.gamesites200.com/lineage2/in.php?id=15830  Vote

Bump  :D

About Dag he can be just Ban Hammer for start since tbh he is really good person, but we will see that's not even point of this topic.

point is SPAAAAAAAM

ah no

VOOOOOOOOTE
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Kain

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on December 01, 2009, 03:05:59 PM

on top was blocked as well, but now setup block only floating, so +1 vote :P

Herza

Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

Dag

Quote from: Kain on December 01, 2009, 07:44:07 PM
I suppose i should use that image as avatar :D
with a little photoshop, edit the M on his cap and u are fine :D
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

J4cKDan13L

from  72 to 10!!!!

C'on guys let's try to give 1 hand for the hours and hours of entertainement,fun,rosiks,flames and (most important) spam that we had in our DN for FREE...

C'ON LADIES AND B1TCHES STOP YOUR FUKIN CRY AND MOVE YOUR FAT LAZY FINGER ON THE MOUSE AND VOTE!!!!
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!