Web Analytics
attributes

News:

Main Menu

attributes

Started by cthon, December 14, 2009, 04:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

i know u worked hard for it but if u put the system up then plz do it right or don't do it at all... i have on boots lvl 9 resist and i get same dmg if i have lvl 4 on boots

and that potions are useless as well.. with or w/o them same dmg
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Crazzyyhuhuh

also tested fire atack atribute not changing nothing
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Montana

Quote from: S1x on December 14, 2009, 06:09:40 AM
**** this attributes.....

btw what happen yestarday in  game  ?  ;D
lol xD

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Dag

guys if u can post some screen of damage before and after attribute.
i gather them with FS bug and send them  (when shitty work finish)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Sali

Quote from: cthon on December 14, 2009, 04:49:26 AM
i know u worked hard for it but if u put the system up then plz do it right or don't do it at all... i have on boots lvl 9 resist and i get same dmg if i have lvl 4 on boots

and that potions are useless as well.. with or w/o them same dmg
pots are just not stacking with other resist buffs, so ye they are pretty useless...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

Quote from: Sali on December 15, 2009, 12:32:03 AM
pots are just not stacking with other resist buffs, so ye they are pretty useless...

they don't work at all :) with or w/o pot u will get same dmg
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Oblique

It's normal, nothing wrong. For weapon and for armor attribute increase dmg/rezist on steps. From lvl 4 to lvl 10 you have the same lvl of power/rezist. Make it more and you will notice boost.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Sali

Quote from: cthon on December 15, 2009, 12:50:05 AM
they don't work at all :) with or w/o pot u will get same dmg
tested and dark resist pot gives resist  :o
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Pawciu

Quote from: cthon on December 14, 2009, 04:49:26 AM
ii have on boots lvl 9 resist and i get same dmg if i have lvl 4 on boots

yea... i made lvl 7 in weapon, and i do same dmg like on lvl 4...
maybe it work on more than 9 lvl atribute dunno  >:( , but other ppl have lvl 5-9 and they have difference in damage

tzuc

lvl 3 (shows 4 and 0% on armor/weapon), if i remember is max lvl in hellbound, lvl 6 (7.0) was added in a later version of gracia or smth like that
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

javix

u are using the atribute u own ? i mean, if u are necro u can use dark atk on weapon, coz works on "element" based skills...
[M]

Pawciu

I made water atribute in weapon - dont work. I am little angry, because my friend used dark jewel to make lvl 9 and he has big differnece in damage ... nvm