Web Analytics
Skills rdy to use after olympiad fight - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Skills rdy to use after olympiad fight

Started by sziii, December 10, 2009, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

this kind of topic exists since long times.
but funny thing is, noone made such topics, when HP was not restored on oly match start

sziii

Truth is that de/tyrant never was so weak like now in olympiad. I dont ask for boost on char, but since daggers and mages got boosted it could be nice to join oly like they can.

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: sziii on December 13, 2009, 01:53:15 PM
Truth is that de/tyrant never was so weak like now in olympiad. I dont ask for boost on char, but since daggers and mages got boosted it could be nice to join oly like they can.

You should consider changing it play style. Now blunt + bizon+rage+frenzy+zealot and clicking next target + attack inst enough. Little help, use tyrant potencial... its glad in orc skin ;)

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: sziii on December 13, 2009, 12:26:19 PM
skills rdy to use after oly fight is easy to understand. It could be fair becouse it dont bring any boost on any char, just make olympiad playable since daggers and mages got boosted and in my opinion, with all forgeoten scrolls, overpowered vs orc&tank char type.

actually it would, ppl could use all skills, even that with very long reuse, in every fight, like blessing of eva, shield of faith etc. Now ppl have 2 options wait or if they wanna fight go in without that superb skills ready. And many of that skills make big difference.

sziii

U should try to play in oly with de/tyr before u give advice how to play, or just look at fight we make now. I use every thing is possible to win but when i have to w8 15min to enter again there is 1 option: logout and do something else. Is it good? maybe for ppl who done like me, but its about whole server and players who leave Nightmare becouse there is no progress. If u dont like this idea, just say it, give concrete here.

Furesy

Olympiad on DN is only for SPS/EE now anyway lol

our4n0s

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on December 13, 2009, 02:09:42 PM
You should consider changing it play style. Now blunt + bizon+rage+frenzy+zealot and clicking next target + attack inst enough. Little help, use tyrant potencial... its glad in orc skin ;)
funny to see you acting smart ass, you're shit
retired

horass

muahahahahahahaha

FckMeImFamous

NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

our4n0s

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 17, 2009, 07:14:08 PM
nice sig but once again look on my sig and u will feel silly  ::)
he actually made his sig alone, he created Lette on some other server  8)
retired