Lets do it lol - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Lets do it lol

Started by FamOus, December 26, 2009, 11:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TYRANIDA

ppl dont vote bcuz they see many things on server that should not happen
but they still playing bcuz of friends or bcuz they put a lot of time and effort to make their gear and they dont want to start on new server where they will be newbies
if u rally want to make DN better place u ("u" mean DN staff) need to make harder rules for scamers, disable l2w (i heard that some serwers have anti-walker system that do not let log in with l2w), fix all those bugs and the most important thing: WIPE
start advertise on the mmorpg web sites that u are making wipe, and probably many new ppl will come to start from 0 with all others
yes, i know that many of u spend couple of years to get their gear, but many ppl say that the best their time was in c2, c3 etc where all ppl was in c/b grade

Phate

Quote from: TYRANIDA on December 28, 2009, 12:54:14 AM
ppl dont vote bcuz they see many things on server that should not happen
but they still playing bcuz of friends or bcuz they put a lot of time and effort to make their gear and they dont want to start on new server where they will be newbies
if u rally want to make DN better place u ("u" mean DN staff) need to make harder rules for scamers, disable l2w (i heard that some serwers have anti-walker system that do not let log in with l2w), fix all those bugs and the most important thing: WIPE
start advertise on the mmorpg web sites that u are making wipe, and probably many new ppl will come to start from 0 with all others
yes, i know that many of u spend couple of years to get their gear, but many ppl say that the best their time was in c2, c3 etc where all ppl was in c/b grade

dude, but thats why ppl dont want this

yea, but thats because in that time they felt like playing new game, discovering it..not exactly because they loved c/b grades look :)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

SyD

Quote from: disc on December 27, 2009, 09:22:25 PM
LOL!

My friend has came back after 1,5 year pause to server. His hardly obtained a/s equipment worth a big 0 now in money and in pvp (when the most of ppl playing with oe dnet sets, and oe icarus shits). I don't know how he gonna catch up, probably he never will if he don't find and exploit or start a big bot party farming rare items.

And what happened? These attribute shits came here. Now who have money will be MORE stronger since drake "fixed" the attribute items drop rate (5 items in a hour in a 9 player party).

For a new player this server is not an option. Only for those who will use bot, find bugs exploits and use them, or who have wealthy friends on this server... or who donate a bag of money for this stupid prick drake, who can put in donate only items, but cannot fix the critcal errors, bugged skills, bugged places.

And same time the dynasty crafts need much more quest items than they need on official servers, bcuz drake is a greedy freak who thinks "don't craft, but donate more euros for me, and buy everything from donny!".

I saw too u only cryin here since 1 or more years, go IG and farm or do anything. There is a lot of way how u can make money, coins, no need bots or anything. U only need endurance, and who not have only cryin here. Not all ppl donate here, dunno why sad ppl cry about donators every time. Look at yourself 1st then write what u thought and stop say bullshits.
Everyone know there are a lot problems here, but where not? I saw here ppl can only cry nothing more, u can go to other servers.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

TYRANIDA

Quote from: Phate on December 28, 2009, 08:56:41 AM
dude, but thats why ppl dont want this
u mean only some ppl who are playing here, but when u do wipe, many new ppl will come here

Phate

Quote from: TYRANIDA on December 28, 2009, 12:21:50 PM
u mean only some ppl who are playing here, but when u do wipe, many new ppl will come here

yes ofc i meant ppl who play here, because u were talking into hearts of ppl with explaining if they want better server - they must do smthing.. and mentioning wipe is good..for them? no it isnt ..its for newcomers  :)

so basically that would mean to sacrifice themselves in order to bring new ppl here - thats what u would ask them to want :)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

disc

Quote from: SyD on December 28, 2009, 09:04:51 AM
I saw too u only cryin here since 1 or more years, go IG and farm or do anything. There is a lot of way how u can make money, coins, no need bots or anything. U only need endurance, and who not have only cryin here. Not all ppl donate here, dunno why sad ppl cry about donators every time. Look at yourself 1st then write what u thought and stop say bullshits.
Everyone know there are a lot problems here, but where not? I saw here ppl can only cry nothing more, u can go to other servers.

Im making money by botting( and 80% of infinity do the same, im sure), but it would be better if don't need to... As i said 2 methods to get money on dn servers: botting, bugging exploiting. There are 2 other alternatives: be a clan leader, with dumb members, and steal everything from cwh, or another: be a 24/7 nolife chineese style farmer (the richest players usually combining 24/7 nolife style with heavy botting). I wont vote for this server, cuz i don't want ppl hate l2 bcuz of drake.
As i said 5454 times i play here cuz my clanmates plaing here, and bcuz i don't want to start farming from 0 on another server. And i "cry" because this server can be better (it was sometime ago), if drake would do something, instead of putting shitty overpowered insanely expensive wtfpownzor shit to donny.
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Lestatcros

Quote from: 6bIK on December 27, 2009, 08:46:23 PM
y, but it's first and last server in my life ;]

im not lazy to do it, i dont wanna see how drake get money for nothing, coz all of us know that HE do nothing to make server better
dude, if he get money or not is not ur problem, if u dont wanna donate dont do it, but mby help a bit...think a bit, stop crying all times about this guy have more money or less, if u want money go make one server ret**d, you think make one server is easy? and nothing to do?

hcd

Another funny topic  :)

I play here since the beginning of C3 (nearly 5 years or so) and I'm not voting.

Ofcourse I say in C3 everything was better, but not because it was the chronicle I started. It was great fun to explore the game, but I soon realized that all leads to PvP. I remember one of the rewards for donations was a Dual Damascus with Haste SA  :). It was (imo) nearly balanced. Even if you had a character with non OP equipment, you had the chance to win if you efforted enough skill. Over the upcomming chronicles this became harder. At the end of Interlude we reached the end-point. With the new donator-armors and weapons which are only made to improve the abilities insane, it is kinda impossible to win - even if you posses enormous skill.

When I meet newbies on the server and they appear to be nice persons, I try to help them. I get them into a clan, help them with quests, with a bit equipment and I show them how to collect money and to improve their gear. After 1-2 months they normally gained more powerful equipment than I have. Some of them even gained a COIN or two already. That is normally the time when they ask me how to get those enormous DNET and Icarus stuff. And beleive me 120 Coins sounds much, if you've just started.

From that point three things can happen.
1. They try to farm farm farm, maybe bot - realize it is impossible and a waste of time and quit.
2. They try to farm, realize it is impossible. They donate and get 'better' equipment. Then they become bored and leave our clan and join a real clan.
3. They donate, outmax their char. Then they play another 2-3 weeks and quit.

Ofcourse ppl. like SyD (with his signature) now will flame as hell, because people can get everything without donating. That's maybe true if you farm enough and have enough donator/farmer (I take them equal) friends. I always tell my clanies and the newbies, that RL > L2. If you reach a point where the game spoils your life, it is time to quit - it is not wroth it.

Thats why I'm not voting, I hope other servers are more friendly to newbies.
currently playing GuildWars2 [Ring of Fire]

PanzerKunst

Quote from: TrackZero on December 27, 2009, 02:03:00 AM
Thats absolutly not freaking true, if u are lazy ass ofc , but since u can spoil/crft s grade , potions/sell, dynasty quest etc... so thats imo bad opinion from ur side.

...are you serious?...sell potions for what? with a bd/sws-pp you use all buff slot (at least try  to sell some fcking ol mahum furs, then speak)... sell basic mats is not viable... there is not oportunity for a (real) new char to get some high range items by spoil/quest, you need a full party. There a lot of inactive clans, and the active ones have a lot of idiots in it (all of them, none in special) and the big clans want you as a subbed char

Iceblood

PICK THE FVCK!NG DROPS GOD DAMMIT!
[URL=http://img98.imageshack.us/i/shot00000tz.jpg/][/URL]