Web Analytics
Stones

News:

Main Menu

Stones

Started by XKOMOKX, December 30, 2009, 10:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XKOMOKX

Why it didn't drop energy stones and jewel stones on hb?
1 week ago it was fine but now is only normal stones.

selis83

nope,all is fine, i get all type of stones,jewels,energy stones
only your charm

XKOMOKX

Quote from: selis83 on December 30, 2009, 11:03:39 AM
nope,all is fine, i get all type of stones,jewels,energy stones

Then?
Today i was on HB about 2 hours with destr and only normal stones.

Herza

Quote from: XKOMOKX on December 30, 2009, 12:13:43 PM
Then?
I was yesterday in HB and it was ok, energy stones and jewels dropped too.
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

Weezer

Quote from: XKOMOKX on December 30, 2009, 10:30:04 AM
Why it didn't drop energy stones and jewel stones on hb?
1 week ago it was fine but now is only normal stones.

Jewels and Energies still dropping, but now chance is lower than before.

LUBON

Quote from: XKOMOKX on December 30, 2009, 12:13:43 PM
Then?

Hmmm i spent there today 3-4h on exp my friends and i got 23 jewles, 0 energy. So... this items still drop, but drop rate is low, Weezer have right.
~~~~[ NM x30 ]~~~~
~ Lubon - he/wk <3 ~
~ Snoorlax - tyr/de ~

~~~ [TAR] ~~~
~ Pavulon - sps/ee ~

Shreed

Quote from: LUBON on December 30, 2009, 06:17:09 PM
Hmmm i spent there today 3-4h on exp my friends and i got 23 jewles, 0 energy. So... this items still drop, but drop rate is low, Weezer have right.

Coz you making trains with chimeras :P i was there today 2h i kill around 100+  and only 3 jawels, 0 energy. so drop rate is around 2-3%. we need around 20 stones and 70 jawels to make waepon on +9 anf full bar. so its very very hard. I think old drop rate wast to high but its should be around 7-8% for jawels and 3-4% for energy.

Weezer

Quote from: Shreed on January 02, 2010, 06:31:00 AM
Coz you making trains with chimeras :P i was there today 2h i kill around 100+  and only 3 jawels, 0 energy. so drop rate is around 2-3%. we need around 20 stones and 70 jawels to make waepon on +9 anf full bar. so its very very hard. I think old drop rate wast to high but its should be around 7-8% for jawels and 3-4% for energy.

I was farming too, and killing it alone (only 1 archer as DD) i got 30 stones, 8 jewels and 0 energy in about 2:30 farming.

Rate is low now, but it's better thant insane drop rate that we have before, but i agree it must be a little more.

seboulba

Quote from: Weezer on January 02, 2010, 11:40:16 AM
I was farming too, and killing it alone (only 1 archer as DD) i got 30 stones, 8 jewels and 0 energy in about 2:30 farming.

Rate is low now, but it's better thant insane drop rate that we have before, but i agree it must be a little more.

well aint agree with u XD cuz all got what they wanted before with the hight drop rate now somone who wanna make a new weapon lvl 9 u need to farm 3 weeks XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Weezer

Quote from: seboulba on January 02, 2010, 04:29:04 PM
well aint agree with u XD cuz all got what they wanted before with the hight drop rate now somone who wanna make a new weapon lvl 9 u need to farm 3 weeks XD

Well i only made lvl 9 now when drops r much lower, but i'm a freak farmer...  ;D

XKOMOKX

Yes i agree reit is lower.
Yesterday 3 hours and 2 juwels and alot normal stones.

seboulba

Quote from: Weezer on January 02, 2010, 04:35:59 PM
Well i only made lvl 9 now when drops r much lower, but i'm a freak farmer...  ;D

i know i can't follow u biba at 3h of the morning i sleep me xD
nm30X
EvilBunnies