great job - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

great job

Started by cthon, January 13, 2010, 01:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

ok.... lets start QQ

-rune protection, protection of alignment and protection od elemental dont work. Why? ok track did new update and "tried" to fix it but:
-now all protections are passive skills and work as trigger skill (good)
-time 10s, no 60s like before (good)
-when i got rune protection i dont see difference in damage (friend hit me from magical attack-work very well). 1k m.def more and get same damage like w/o rune - so dont work
-when i got protection of elemental/alignemnt i had all atribute +20 (elemental) or dark atribute +20 (alignemnt), but i get same damage like w/o thats alignemnt/elemental - so dont work
-all atributes in armor dont work
-blessing of eva resore full HP and MP, but random CP (sometimes 19 CP, sometimes 1500). I dont know how it shoud work correctly, but before update i got always 3500 CP/HP/MP

figerr

i have on my sps/ee blessing of eva, frost armor  fs

could u tell me what fs i should take next? prot of rune?

thx for help

Furesy

Quote from: Pawciu on January 13, 2010, 05:54:49 PM
-blessing of eva resore full HP and MP, but random CP (sometimes 19 CP, sometimes 1500). I dont know how it shoud work correctly, but before update i got always 3500 CP/HP/MP
Well I don't know how it is now, since my sws/ee is banned lol

But before, Blessing of Eva gave like +60% HP/CP/MP, which is usually close to 3k for each :)

Neozinhu

hm....smart cubic still the "hold cubic" ? :D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

figerr

Quote from: figerr on January 13, 2010, 05:59:21 PM
i have on my sps/ee blessing of eva, frost armor  fs

could u tell me what fs i should take next? prot of rune?

thx for help

Weezer

Quote from: Neozinhu on January 13, 2010, 06:09:09 PM
hm....smart cubic still the "hold cubic" ? :D

no... still the "retarded cubic"

slimx

ok i made some lil tests also
1. Lord of Vampire skill was like vampiric rage only better -effect 5 (not stacking wich i think is normal) but now vr buff stacks with LOV and LOV last 30 sec (didnt tested yet if gives more drain but i dont think is normal)  :-\
2. Flame Icon last only 1 min now not 2 like before and got a decrease in atk speed /crit rate bonus,not to mention that soul of pheonix buff that u need to have in order to activate flame icon last only 1 min  ???
3. AI got nerfed in mdef bonus after new update  :'(  (and enchant on power not working again)
4. I can't learn fighters will ...dunno why(pls help :( )  :-X
pls rollback  :D

Herza

About Blessing of Eva, it *SHOULD* restore fully HP/CP/MP, and reuse was longer (before update it was like over 3k CP), now after update, the cp is random, and reuse is much shorter.
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

FckMeImFamous

Counter chance as a trigger EVERYFCKING TIME ??? LOL!!! Counter mind 37 mp... every time dies one Pope!.... another LOL...
As Zenice said.. i must put all these triggers in my ass.. not in buff bar..Bcoz they don't enter.... and Now pvping is fcking horrible.. trust me.. +1 for ruining buffs..... not +1 for fixing....

I get off here......

Peace..... -.-"
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

seboulba

Quote from: Pawciu on January 13, 2010, 05:54:49 PM
ok.... lets start QQ

-rune protection, protection of alignment and protection od elemental dont work. Why? ok track did new update and "tried" to fix it but:
-now all protections are passive skills and work as trigger skill (good)
-time 10s, no 60s like before (good)
-when i got rune protection i dont see difference in damage (friend hit me from magical attack-work very well). 1k m.def more and get same damage like w/o rune - so dont work
-when i got protection of elemental/alignemnt i had all atribute +20 (elemental) or dark atribute +20 (alignemnt), but i get same damage like w/o thats alignemnt/elemental - so dont work
-all atributes in armor dont work

add Vampiric Mist(117 power) mine does less damage that my Vampiric claw enchanted (113 power) and the reuse time on self or buffed sux ..... spending 6-10 coins for those fs and got that rly .....
nm30X
EvilBunnies

ataman

I dunno who was editing the code from last uptade (?), but my advice is -> if you have totally no idea about it, do-not-touch-it. FS's in case of Paladin were working 200% better than now.

Flame icon was nerfed at very beggining by huge reuse + 1/2 of effect, ok. Now its nerfed AGAIN. 1 min. instead of 2, decrases a.speed (or gives nothing) crit rate + crit bonus... what the hell ? With + 80% of heal rate taken It should be a PURE DEBUFF now. N/C

About Spirit of Phenix - GG, about 13 min. of reuse, 1 min. duration (LOL, great idea) and guess what -> gives totally nothing. Try in 1 min. upstage it to lets say... second lvl.  N/C

AI was nerfed (or repaired, as you wish...) but now gives totally less % m.def (hi poor mages, hows your LOW DPS ?) and again enchanting for time/power/reuse (not rly tested at this one) gives nothing (w/o enchant its still less than 120 sec. of duration, and reuse is a bit incrasted...) N/C

IMO - 1 big  DOWNGRADE. I see only one great idea -> nerf more tank classes. Let mages and archers be happy to 1 hit them instead of 2-3.

seboulba

Quote from: seboulba on January 13, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
add Vampiric Mist(117 power) mine does less damage that my Vampiric claw enchanted (113 power) and the reuse time on self or buffed sux ..... spending 6-10 coins for those fs and got that rly .....

BUMP
nm30X
EvilBunnies