great job - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

great job

Started by cthon, January 13, 2010, 01:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenice

Quote from: seboulba on January 14, 2010, 11:47:54 AM
"- Forgotten scrolls have been fixed propertly to match the official counterpart
- All autocast (counters, protections etc...) skills now works correctly and triggers when needed (like official)
- Clanhall mercenaries can be now used outside sieges (try them they worth)
- Siege golems are drastcily boosted now , headquarter flag have 2x HP then before, castle mercaneries for defence are now boosted in every way
- All newbie teleports have 10x lower price then before
- Mages lost +18% pvp boost they had before, glads got boost and daggers doing dmg now more from skills then from normal hits (as it should work) " mhh gg lol ....

Anyone tryed to play with these new auto spawning FS and counter skills? I dont know but this is a bit unplayable cuz im always getting overbuffed, and yes i only use essential buffs... this way sucks...

KmD

Lol you all suffer with this buff bar just because u have too many trigger-able passives (2 classes in one hi!)
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Weezer

Quote from: KmD on January 14, 2010, 09:41:12 PM
Lol you all suffer with this buff bar just because u have too many trigger-able passives (2 classes in one hi!)

Not cause of this in most of cases, all classes can learn the protections (3 of then) besides this the Archers Will or Fighter Will u have 4 slots that's only from ur char.

Add to this skills that activate from ur pt members, like Counter Dash, Counter Rapid Shot, u wont get this buffs if people dont choose to learn this skill cause they activated on a rly good rate.

NIORI

Quote from: cthon on January 13, 2010, 01:08:02 AM
great job with FS this time :D working as it should... +1

becouse i havent any idea how they should work can u explain me how should they work and how they were work till the got fixed plx  :)

for all others that will make flame or spam . mi noob  ;D :D :P :-*
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

zenice

Quote from: KmD on January 14, 2010, 09:41:12 PM

My char its just sr/sws, and its not possible to pvp in fair way and fun way with this auto start skills, i just dont have slot for even ww buff. But i guess im the only one here.  :-\ or other people are happy with this.
TRACK at least put dances and songs in separeted bar!! plz?  :'(

KmD

Quote from: zenice on January 14, 2010, 10:42:37 PM
My char its just sr/sws, and its not possible to pvp in fair way and fun way with this auto start skills, i just dont have slot for even ww buff. But i guess im the only one here.  :-\ or other people are happy with this.
TRACK at least put dances and songs in separeted bar!! plz?  :'(
Lol what? Dances and songs are mixed with buffs? xD

zenice

Quote from: KmD on January 15, 2010, 12:33:36 PM
Lol what? Dances and songs are mixed with buffs? xD

Are you being ironic or you dont play at DN?  :-\
I saw pics in oficial servers and songs and dances are separeted, here they arent.
Track some time ago changed the bonus from Ancient books cuz lack of buff slot, in that time we make 1 step in front but now we make again 1 step back cuz with auto start counter skills and FS the buff bar its not playable for pvp.

KmD

I dont play DN for a while already