Web Analytics
great job - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

great job

Started by cthon, January 13, 2010, 01:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WujekDobraRada

Great job Track, but i have to complain about Touch of shilien  :D It is canceling my buffs, while it shouldn't. I can send you some screenshots where my buffs are canceled after using TOS. Hope you will fix that cuz this way it's somehow... retard? :D
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

seboulba

Quote from: seboulba on January 13, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
add Vampiric Mist(117 power) mine does less damage that my Vampiric claw enchanted (113 power) and the reuse time on self or buffed sux ..... spending 6-10 coins for those fs and got that rly .....

BUMP

Scatters a fog of death to inflict darkness damage on nearby enemies with 117 power added to magic power. Absorbs 40% as HP. For 30 seconds, decreases moving speed/P. Atk./Atk. Spd. by 50% and accuracy by 12.
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 01:48:10 PM
It's how the skills should work lol, there's no 'to choose' with those skills
ye but recalling to official ( or any other hb server) the buff bars are difrent ( similiar to our "bugged buff bar"). So this "no chose" skill were made together with some other imporant thing that was incresing buff slots.

Still its greate update but hurt fighters badly xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Tomoru

Greate job Drake, thz!!!!!! :)
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagemyv1.jpg][/URL]

Shreed

i saw that i get more m.def around 20% and only 3-4 k m crit form voudas instead 6-7k without unholy resistance, meybe he was without full buff (iam sure he was) but it looks like nice m.def boost :P  we need yo get some offical info (post in annnouncements) about chnages

BanThemAll

Quote from: Shreed on January 14, 2010, 04:02:33 AM
i saw that i get more m.def around 20% and only 3-4 k m crit form voudas instead 6-7k without unholy resistance, meybe he was without full buff (iam sure he was) but it looks like nice m.def boost :P  we need yo get some offical info (post in annnouncements) about chnages

every pvp u loose against temp is one QQ post of anything?

Maybe nerf clan buffs :S

kidicarus

Quote from: VforVanilla on January 13, 2010, 01:54:53 PM
Fighters will in reality should be:patk +100,atk spd +10% in passive effect and should had a 3% chance to give for 10 second +20% critical.

Now it has those bonuses..... But only for 10 sec while activated, and im not 100% sure but i think it gives a little more then 100p.atk extra. Do you have any links or something where it says that it has passive effect aswell?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

VforVanilla

Quote from: kidicarus on January 14, 2010, 05:42:24 AM
Now it has those bonuses..... But only for 10 sec while activated, and im not 100% sure but i think it gives a little more then 100p.atk extra. Do you have any links or something where it says that it has passive effect aswell?

QuoteWhen a short-range weapon is used, attack power increases by 100 and Atk. Spd. increases by 10%. When attacking, the physical skill's power and the Critical rate are increased at a fixed rate.

From decrypted Gracia final skillname-e client file. And this is from Gracia - part 1 changes:

QuoteArcher's Will & Fighter's Will: The passive effect has been increased. When this effect procs, critical rate and skill power are increased.

Obiously in hb isn't the same like above but clearly has passive bonuses. Propably in hb there wasn't a trigger effect. Only the passive.

Reporter

true is that: if you will nerf all things like you doing it, server wont live for long .. ppl are frustrated about all coins thay spend for things and you nerf them... all servers got skills working like on official and its good, only here you nerf and nerf and nerf.... its getting borning..
in my opinion you should not nerf things so mutch ... and you shuld get new players.. (but you think its good to nerf coes ppl will donate to get other things... bad idea...) Think about you doing with server... ruin it..
Regards from thinking players... PEACE!

zippobg

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 13, 2010, 10:31:02 AM
What FS got fixed?
AFAIK sws/bd skills moved to lower learn lvls, so mutants can learn them as should.. anything else?

Awe is this tested? Mutants can learn FS ?
SadFace
WC/OL

flamingAwe

Quote from: zippobg on January 14, 2010, 11:03:44 AM
Awe is this tested? Mutants can learn FS ?

my wc/sws lernt on lvl 80 - on retail (normal mutant) few days ago
(will check on lvl 79 on bd mutant...)

and +1 to coders, at last some visible good update!

update: Dance of blade storm learnt on lvl 79 (if anyone can check on 75-78, post it pls)

seboulba

"- Forgotten scrolls have been fixed propertly to match the official counterpart
- All autocast (counters, protections etc...) skills now works correctly and triggers when needed (like official)
- Clanhall mercenaries can be now used outside sieges (try them they worth)
- Siege golems are drastcily boosted now , headquarter flag have 2x HP then before, castle mercaneries for defence are now boosted in every way
- All newbie teleports have 10x lower price then before
- Mages lost +18% pvp boost they had before, glads got boost and daggers doing dmg now more from skills then from normal hits (as it should work) " mhh gg lol ....
nm30X
EvilBunnies