About updates. mages qq :P

News:

Main Menu

About updates. mages qq :P

Started by NIORI, January 14, 2010, 11:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

hello guys

i saw new updates that took place on your server. 1 fs at last works ty god :(ty stuffs   :P :)  daggers got more dammge with skills good one since this is gona give motive to play again daggers :).

but about this updates that effect mages .(- Mages lost +18% pvp boosts ) i dont think that this is gonna balance the server since archers are rulling, imagine a sps to try to kil a archer, when the archer is hitting hem for 4-5-7k and the only way the damage to be lower is to be on full buffed like windstorm chant of protection .vop. and the damage will be like 1k-2,5k,3,5k, + all mages arent with transfer pain  :-\ , like necro or mutan such as necro/ee,

iny my opinion remove the mage pvp bots but not all make the +18 to +10 +8%...

ty

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Ashlynn

Quote from: NIORI on January 14, 2010, 11:57:54 AM
hello guys

i saw new updates that took place on your server. 1 fs at last works ty god :(ty stuffs   :P :)  daggers got more dammge with skills good one since this is gona give motive to play again daggers :).

but about this updates that effect mages .(- Mages lost +18% pvp boosts ) i dont think that this is gonna balance the server since archers are rulling, imagine a sps to try to kil a archer, when the archer is hitting hem for 4-5-7k and the only way the damage to be lower is to be on full buffed like windstorm chant of protection .vop. and the damage will be like 1k-2,5k,3,5k, + all mages arent with transfer pain  :-\ , like necro or mutan such as necro/ee,

ty

haha hahahaha hahahahahha, still living somewhere in C4 with stacking masteries?

As for the orange part.. Ever heard about healing skills? You know, archers don't have such, mages do. Uhm, think about using them once in a while.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kuko

hello guys

ty

I'm off for 2 months but as it seems nothing change.Still mages crying for OP archers and the opposite archer crying for mages.Can u people get that Linage isn't build only for mages and  archers.There are some other classes.How many still play as "da" as main char?I used to be on C4 but that class is dead already.How many got summoner for main?Remember old times of solo RB with summoner?Ask Wind he still remember it I'm sure.What about warlords no one even use it for support now days.

NIORI since I'm playing here I can tell 1 thing that is aways true about DN it's MageAge II for sure.Even if u are right I can't agree with crying mage(even if was rolling necro before my brake)

MisiekIII

hello guys

ty

No anymore IF TRACK DONT FIX ENCHANT BLOW'S ON ATRYBUT they disaper again and this update take a shi...
1 of the oldest player on NM
Misiek3 pw/es <-- try it 1 vs 1
and many others...
[URL=http://img512.imageshack.us/i/misiekq.jpg/][/URL]

NIORI

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 14, 2010, 12:10:23 PM
haha hahahaha hahahahahha, still living somewhere in C4 with stacking masteries?

As for the orange part.. Ever heard about healing skills? You know, archers don't have such, mages do. Uhm, think about using them once in a while.

well about oramge part skill heal is nerfed , try to heal on full bufs with good gear your heal is f ucked up :P (image mages with dc robe set or new ppl that got mages and arent with dn robe + some rbs jewel and dynasty weapon , ask them what is the amount of hp that hey can heal with 1 cast, :P)

i am i living in c4 ?:P or someone alse is living in c3 ....... ;D
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Ashlynn

Quote from: NIORI on January 14, 2010, 12:41:38 PM
well about oramge part skill heal is nerfed , try to heal on full bufs with good gear your heal is f ucked up :P (image mages with dc robe set or new ppl that got mages and arent with dn robe + some rbs jewel and dynasty weapon , ask them what is the amount of hp that hey can heal with 1 cast, :P)

Afaik, heals are not affected by M.Atk or whatever. Maybe if you stop healing people who are on AI you'll see for yourself.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zenice

Quote from: NIORI on January 14, 2010, 12:41:38 PM

Those people should mess with icarus archers + DNET set, dont you think? Or you want fair figths in a mage with DC robe vs a archer with DNET + icarus bow? plz...
But recording to your initial post, for me let the mage boost, but give other classes chance to get buffed proprely, i just want fun and long pvp.

kidicarus

Quote from: kuko on January 14, 2010, 12:12:35 PM
What about warlords no one even use it for support now days.

Im warlord! One of the last true melee chars :P

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: TrackZerodaggers doing dmg now more from skills then from normal hits (as it should work)

I badly loled at this one. Is this really true that it was like this? xD

Alex

dagger update - was no skill damage boost, just small p.atk nerf (ok with me)
mage update - QQ xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

kidicarus

Quote from: TheLox on January 14, 2010, 02:10:24 PM
I badly loled at this one. Is this really true that it was like this? xD

Yupp... Some daggers did hit ALOT harder on normal hits then skills.

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 14, 2010, 02:11:27 PM
You are farmer </3 xDD

Get me some LS so i can get a decent augment then i'll stop farming :)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

kuko

Quote from: kidicarus on January 14, 2010, 02:09:20 PM
Im warlord! One of the last true melee chars :P
Yeah and we both know what MetalFyx was doing back in C4 on Monster derby.Now u are just pal + some extra HP and few poleram skills.Gosh I've was animized by ur fights vs 3-4 ppl.I've got 1 pal/wl too but it's dead since C4.