trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sali on January 20, 2010, 01:31:37 PM
Still ill have to test this out but i bet ty/de still can solo rb :P
u talk for szi right? :P
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sali

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 01:34:56 PM
I was expectig this totally, and you are ABSOLUTLY wrong, because if you just read my updates hystory you will notice that people who are clanless or havnt strong clans/ally , can get all those items from raids by SPOILING and CRAFTING,and well if they cant kill a mob then its not my problem, raiding is just fast drop luck based as well as mass pvp gathering, so "weak clan based new players" can spoil and craft same items from raids.
so, ur just giving free money to old players, nice from u but do they rly need more coins? Still the main idea is cool, but this wont work in my opinion
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sali on January 20, 2010, 01:44:30 PM
so, ur just giving free money to old players, nice from u but do they rly need more coins? Still the main idea is cool, but this wont work in my opinion
I am not giving to old players anything, i just bring up the value of raids again like they had in c1-c4-IL  and bringing back the point on going to raid actually , and u are absolutly wrong that only old players going on raids, and well there are 30 raids, plenty of oportunity for everyone.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 01:32:25 PM
Bad games you play then, raids should be mass people gather-killing instances and there all story ends.

i just stated that this is 1 of versions of making bosses, not neccesarilly gathering crowds, but i tested those games when DNET was down for long time (FBI Story), and now here back as you've noticed

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 01:34:56 PM
I was expectig this totally, and you are ABSOLUTLY wrong, because if you just read my updates hystory you will notice that people who are clanless or havnt strong clans/ally , can get all those items from raids by SPOILING and CRAFTING,and well if they cant kill a mob then its not my problem, raiding is just fast drop luck based as well as mass pvp gathering, so "weak clan based new players" can spoil and craft same items from raids.

Spoil Bosses? now dwarfs are welcomed at raids? really? :D (cool if it's so :P)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 20, 2010, 01:53:13 PM
i just stated that this is 1 of versions of making bosses, not neccesarilly gathering crowds, but i tested those games when DNET was down for long time (FBI Story), and now here back as you've noticed

Spoil Bosses? now dwarfs are welcomed at raids? really? :D (cool if it's so :P)
[/color]
I was thinking to reply you something on this one, but all my efforts fail really //setparam iq

Encube

This idea is not worth nothing!
Now RB farmers from big allies are sellin' a huge amount of dynasty weapons ! I mean 1 person sellin' like 5 dynasty weapons ! Soon this weapons will be like for 3 - 5 dc , it will ruine everything and soon only Icarus weapons will be "the extra ones" . The old farmers will earn more coins than before and the new players will get nothing like always .. Sad but true !
IMHO RB's should drop only recipes , not weapons !

Sali

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 01:50:09 PM
I am not giving to old players anything, i just bring up the value of raids again like they had in c1-c4-IL  and bringing back the point on going to raid actually , and u are absolutly wrong that only old players going on raids, and well there are 30 raids, plenty of oportunity for everyone.
still if not 1 ty/de, 2 will easy get an rb, and well like encube pointed, recipes and parts drop would be fine enough, full item is kinda "to much", still as u see its not only my opinion just old farmers will get fat pockets :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Encube on January 20, 2010, 02:02:28 PM
This idea is not worth nothing!
Now RB farmers from big allies are sellin' a huge amount of dynasty weapons ! I mean 1 person sellin' like 5 dynasty weapons ! Soon this weapons will be like for 3 - 5 dc , it will ruine everything and soon only Icarus weapons will be "the extra ones" . The old farmers will earn more coins than before and the new players will get nothing like always .. Sad but true !

Cant be that hard to read my previous posts i have explained you that already. Recipes and shards are mostly droped by raids, full drops are rare (last night was just a test, dont expect same), but previous rate of full dorps was basically impossible , well now we made it possible on lowe rate, ill sugest you to try raids before spaming shit of forum. New players can get everything if they want and not lazy, raids-spoil-craft-potions, there are plenty of ways to get dynasty armor-weapons.

Pawciu

Quote from: Encube on January 20, 2010, 02:02:28 PM

Agree, Track u can put to drop list of RB's only recipe and parts for dynasty / icarus (30% succefully?). Full drops are little sh1t.
If u make it (low chance to craft it) will be more fun, to spoil mats and make manor (manor is sux, castle functions dont work, so castles is little useless... xD)

and Track u shoud boost Epic raids. Maybe u did it for Temp enemy (they can kill epic rb now), but epic raids power are veryyyyyy low now... Where is fun? We come and kill antharas in 2 party in 10min (baium is stronger Oo). Same with Valakas....

Encube

Quote from: Sali on January 20, 2010, 02:05:38 PM
still if not 1 ty/de, 2 will easy get an rb, and well like encube pointed, recipes and parts drop would be fine enough, full item is kinda "to much", still as u see its not only my opinion just old farmers will get fat pockets :)

Simple Sad True ..
The precipice between old and new players will be totally enlarged !

Furesy

Quote from: Encube on January 20, 2010, 02:15:32 PM
Simple Sad True ..
The precipice between old and new players will be totally enlarged !

Cool sig

Encube

Quote from: G4rro on January 20, 2010, 02:11:27 PM
You are right but just look from another perespective , old farmers will not be able to get a raid just like they did it before , now if Rbks drop full items ( even with a low rate ) ppl will more often camping it  & what comes with it , there will be more action there like pvp or pk .

Guess who'll win almost all of that kind of fights ..