Raids & TY/DE - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Raids & TY/DE

Started by IvolveR, January 20, 2010, 10:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jotaro

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 05:53:58 PM
-Hate effect of tanks - higher agro and 0 mp cost (Gracia feature)

Really ty, I hate being ignored by RBs  ;D

J4cKDan13L

goddamn I would give 1 eye for enjoy raids like in c4... tank, healers, buffers and DD... aaaaaaaah good old times....
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

TargetMe

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on January 20, 2010, 06:35:10 PM
goddamn I would give 1 eye for enjoy raids like in c4... tank, healers, buffers and DD... aaaaaaaah good old times....

A guy farming rb's, especially Golkonda, with his tyr/des and his duals has spoken. So You're pretty much denying urself and Your actions. With most of stuff I agree with You, but stfu right now in this topic.

8)
Afroman he/wl from NW

Sali

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on January 20, 2010, 06:35:10 PM
and full mage pt at cdl T________T still rb were much weaker in past, and still it was funny, i just think we are geting to old for this game mengz ;<
Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 05:53:58 PM
Yes low lvl raids is on next wave, but i need a rest a bit , this took 12h with no brake, so im gathering info for low lvl raids dont worry.

need pro 60-70 lvl rb killer? fell free to pm xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kev1

good job track , i just hope dyna weap drop is not to much but anyway weapon price will be low and more ppls will have dyna weapons/armors

thx gm

ps: i know is not the good topic but , did u will fix enchant skill in some weeks/months ?
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Piccy

Quote from: TargetMe on January 21, 2010, 01:23:06 AM
A guy farming rb's, especially Golkonda, with his tyr/des and his duals has spoken. So You're pretty much denying urself and Your actions. With most of stuff I agree with You, but stfu right now in this topic.

8)

business is 1 thing

fun is another one

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: S1x on January 21, 2010, 10:33:26 AM
ahhh good old times ....interlude DE/TY , BD/PP and we can go to kill rbs :P
now u need wc/sws too xD

Locus

1. What about mage dmg on rb ?

2. And what about kamaels ?
"Next Updates: Kamel classes 100% operational and working ;
Coming in following weeks: Kamels 100% WORKIN"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Locus on January 21, 2010, 11:52:02 AM
1. What about mage dmg on rb ?

2. And what about kamaels ?
"Next Updates: Kamel classes 100% operational and working ;
Coming in following weeks: Kamels 100% WORKIN"

We had some issues with it, but yes is on the way , patience.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TargetMe on January 21, 2010, 01:23:06 AM

8)

naab talking??  ty/de can't touch golky quest...  I'm using an unsubbed destro so I talk how much I want in this topic without denying myself =-P

ZZZZZZING
J4cKDan13L

selis83

to help the miniclans i guess the rb's that are beyond 78 lvl should be easier to kill and drop also s grade weapons (am, ss, hd,dha, db, ss) more frequently. above 78 they have to be hard to kill... but so many dynasty weapons like u "tested"... the rbs dropped many more dynasty weapons than armors/blessed enchants/a -s weapons till now... it's rly good ideea for s80 weapons - 2-3 recipes in 50% drop, not full weapons and maybe some parts...

and ty for major heal on se, a class that has been forgotten
only your charm

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: S1x on January 21, 2010, 06:12:24 PM
Maybe he mean golky' s toi  ::)
no no he means quest golkies ... I don't farm toi golky since IL.... =-P
J4cKDan13L