Web Analytics
Raids & TY/DE

News:

Main Menu

Raids & TY/DE

Started by IvolveR, January 20, 2010, 10:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvolveR

So i was wondering how exactly this update stops ty/de from soloing the upgraded Raids?
Sure u boosted their stats and that just makes it slower/harder a bit but not impossible for a good ty/de.
The only way to stop ty/de from soloing raids is to make reflect 50% or more.
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: IvolveR on January 20, 2010, 10:57:19 AM
So i was wondering how exactly this update stops ty/de from soloing the upgraded Raids?
Sure u boosted their stats and that just makes it slower/harder a bit but not impossible for a good ty/de.
The only way to stop ty/de from soloing raids is to make reflect 50% or more.
Higher reflect/higher pdef. (mdef.) basically in general much harder, and ofc drops are boosted too.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Danilo

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 12:09:31 PM
Higher reflect/higher pdef. (mdef.) basically in general much harder, and ofc drops are boosted too.

Dunno if its possible, but would be nice if Raid Boss had more(x2 or x3) pdef, mdef when just 2 or 3 ppl hitting him.

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 12:09:31 PM

only in NM or in all other servers???
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

VforVanilla

Any now we have a Dynasty weapon rain drop  :D. Doubt if dynasty weapons will cost more than 3 coins in 2 days....

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: VforVanilla on January 20, 2010, 12:48:23 PM
Any now we have a Dynasty weapon rain drop  :D. Doubt if dynasty weapons will cost more than 3 coins in 2 days....
Nah it was droptest, we are fixing drop rate already, but u have recipes and parts so you can craft.

endona

Demonsfall

Quote from: endona on January 20, 2010, 01:23:41 PM
stupid idea
Sharing your opinion is a freedom everyone has, yet, for it to make any sense it's nice if you elaborate your opinion/statement, so care to explain why? :)
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

flamingAwe

multy box now called soling RB.... ty/de alone can't kill RB

well, in some games that i tried (rappelz, PerfectWorld)  bosses are killed by 1 person(not counting dungeon bosses), they are harder than ordinary mobs, but it takes just more time to kill them even by buffer(healer)

Sali

Quote from: Demonsfall on January 20, 2010, 01:27:04 PM
Sharing your opinion is a freedom everyone has, yet, for it to make any sense it's nice if you elaborate your opinion/statement, so care to explain why? :)
whole idea is cool, but at the end just think about it, new players that were earning some stuff by killing old rb now wont do it anymore, bcos rb will be to hard and low gear wont let them to kill it, so it makes rb be reserved only for old clans that already have gear and wont have a problem with killing any rb. Still ill have to test this out but i bet ty/de still can solo rb :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 20, 2010, 01:29:15 PM
multy box now called soling RB.... ty/de alone can't kill RB

well, in some games that i tried (rappelz, PerfectWorld)  bosses are killed by 1 person(not counting dungeon bosses), they are harder than ordinary mobs, but it takes just more time to kill them even by buffer(healer)

Bad games you play then, raids should be mass people gather-killing instances and there all story ends.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sali on January 20, 2010, 01:31:37 PM
whole idea is cool, but at the end just think about it, new players that were earning some stuff by killing old rb now wont do it anymore, bcos rb will be to hard and low gear wont let them to kill it, so it makes rb be reserved only for old clans that already have gear and wont have a problem with killing any rb. Still ill have to test this out but i bet ty/de still can solo rb :P
I was expectig this totally, and you are ABSOLUTLY wrong, because if you just read my updates hystory you will notice that people who are clanless or havnt strong clans/ally , can get all those items from raids by SPOILING and CRAFTING,and well if they cant kill a mob then its not my problem, raiding is just fast drop luck based as well as mass pvp gathering, so "weak clan based new players" can spoil and craft same items from raids.