Previous topic - Next topic

oOMiaOo

Quote from: our4n0s on January 26, 2010, 02:05:46 PM
doesn't really matter, you just proved smartarses get the meaning
sorry if i looked interested, im not

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on January 26, 2010, 01:44:07 PM
there you fail again, your post is again based a lack of understanding, because you see, i wasn't being sarcastic with something that makes me look ridiculous, but with something that makes you look ridiculous aka a stupid topic opened in my name on the NM's general section (i wonder why) to tell everyone that in the end the stubborn failkid you are was right.
"
My "i told you so" topic
« on: January 10, 2010, 04:26:42 pm »   

Hey there Glenn, i heard you got banned, so i came to cheer you up
Too bad i can't find my post where you said you'll eternally own ES hero and i said: "someday you will leave or get banned, and i'll be there to see that happen"

this is my "i told you so topic"

Ps: no, i won't play on oly this month, no time and i'm not ready either. But one day i'll take hero stats in ES class again and i'll write another "i told you so" topic.
Untill then, so long! Cheers"
Thus, your flame attempt is once more a total failure, since based on wrong facts, how sad.
Now you can still pretend that topic wasn't ridiculous, or wait no you can't? pretty much a lack of time wouldn't it be?
Now you can still pretend that you aren't so butthurt concerning me, which is why you do not post stupid quotes everytime you can to grasp some of my attention akaBut that would be pretty much a lack of time as well, wouldn't it?
ok, let me break it down into small sentences so that you can comprehend it.
1. my "i told you so topic" was correct. i was right, and you were wrong. you were banned, like i foretold.
Now. you have 2 options:
a)you either continue with your "cool 1337" attitude and don't care about the fact that i was right,
or:
b)you feel offended by the truth and:
b1) flame me with a cheap insult or a more witty sarcasm
b2) you actually start playing again to prove me i was wrong.
In case b1 you just proove you were butthurt by my topic, nothing more.
in case b2 you proove you are an addict or a sore looser.
you pick.
lets continue.
you say my "flame attempt" was "based on wrong facts". how? i stated: "someday you will leave or get banned, and i'll be there to see that happen". And i was right. I couldn't care less about the fact you sold your shits, point is you got banned and I was right (sorry i have to repeat myself for you to understand)
And as for the target of your sarcasm, it might have been my post, but the way you chose your words made you look like a douche. Why?
Lets say someone saw your post. there are 2 choices.
1. he doesn't get is that is sarcasm and lolz @ your would-be addiction
2. he understands the sarcasm and wonders what is the reason you are sarcastic. the obvious reason is the fact you are pissed about my "i told you so" topic. If you wouldn't care, you wouldn't be sarcastic.

I'll be frank. you're smarter than many people in this community, i give you that. But your arrogance and big ego makes you a very weak. I just have to belittle you a bit and you jump like bitten by a snake. An advice: if you want to look cool, be cool. You act like an aggro kid and that's not good for your "PR" ;) try to be wise, not just witty.

And as for my joke about "you wouldn't be invited", that was just a random flame for the lulz, a joke, not meant to offend or piss anyone off, totally unrelated to our small debate over who was right and who was wrong.
But i see you were actually hurt by my comment. Well, sorry in this case :)
feel free to throw a random flame at me anytime, if you feel like it :P

And seriously, i'm getting tired of this "flame war".. but if you insist on the fact you were right, and i was wrong, i can't wait for your reply.
Untill then, cheers, have a great day! :)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 23, 2010, 12:49:28 PM
Kind request, i know you have a lot on your head but try yo add to your "to do list" this:

1. Implement NPC needed to enter underwater Crystal caverns and the RBs there: Tears, Kenchi, Damael, Baylor OR implement white/black shards at other mobs.

Point is, there should be a way to get dynasty armor recipes with the quest in Isle of Prayer and that is imposible atm. pls fix.

2. Implement subclass for Kamaels. i guess that shouldnt be too hard.

Ty in advance.
bump

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 26, 2010, 02:44:14 PM
ok, let me break it down into small sentences so that you can comprehend it.
1. my "i told you so topic" was correct. i was right, and you were wrong. you were banned, like i foretold.
Now. you have 2 options:
a)you either continue with your "cool 1337" attitude and don't care about the fact that i was right,
or:
b)you feel offended by the truth and:
b1) flame me with a cheap insult or a more witty sarcasm
b2) you actually start playing again to prove me i was wrong.
In case b1 you just proove you were butthurt by my topic, nothing more.
in case b2 you proove you are an addict or a sore looser.
you pick.
you see that's the part you don't get, i don't care whether you're right or wrong, i actually can't know for the mere reason i don't remember telling you what you claim i did, but that doesn't matter anyway, the fact is you're like a 5 years old kid claiming proudly to his mistress (aye, sadly, I or the community will be considered as the mistress) that he s right, well well done big boy, i am glad you're right.

option c) i was quite amazed when you created the topic, but i didn't care after all, hence i didn't answer back then, but i saw the funny opportunity to do it on this one for the mere reason it seemed you were back in game due to the obvious interest you had on a few matters  :)

k so take a look at your two assumptions :
'Too bad i can't find my post where you said you'll eternally own ES hero and i said: "someday you will leave or get banned, and i'll be there to see that happen"'

well, i can say "someday you will leave or get banned, and i'll be there to see that happen" to anyone, i wonder how this would not come to be true, which means that, you were right like in the same way that a 5 years old kid would tell you 'one day you will die and i will be here to see that happen', and if he cares, he will be right indeed, what an accomplishment isn't it? yeah.
So basically, the fact you're proud of being right on this one tends to make me think you lack of a brain.
Now let's take a closer look at 'and i will be there to see that happen', well buddy to me that only shows the huge attention you're giving me, and i can't get why you have such an obsession.
Now if you deny this obsession, i can mention constant topic creation about I, constant quotes you are doing and eventually your sig, i wouldn't be surprised if you got an image of me on your bedroom's wall, though i would feed quite sad  ;)

now let's comment b2) i would never ever play again to prove you wrong, which any player will understand a hundred percent, for the mere reason you will not take ES hero, because you cannot, so let me be clearer :
I do not care whether or not you will ever have that ES hero, i feel ridiculous even talking about it, but the fact is you will never have it, because it's as much as a transfered class if i don't play my ee/es and you have no chance against temps unless you will wait those farmers to leave or get banned ? oh come on  :D
So if i ever back on NM, i guess i wont see another 'i am right topic' from you, hopefully you will have understood the fact i would be back wouldn't have you as origine.
2. he understands the sarcasm and wonders what is the reason you are sarcastic. the obvious reason is the fact you are pissed about my "i told you so" topic. If you wouldn't care, you wouldn't be sarcastic.
i could add 3. saying he understood the sarcasm and also the amusement of I playing with you about it, but whatever, ill leave you the 2.
let's say i was pissed, so what...?
And as for my joke about "you wouldn't be invited", that was just a random flame for the lulz, a joke,
This post is np, trust me, my feelings are okay and i hope you wont try to deny it.
No, dude, what I wanted to show you, and it seems you really are unaware of this, is that i am you freaking obsession and this is based on facts, it clearly isn't an assumption.

And for the wanna look cool dude part, i guess i wont waste time (thanks, diana) commenting it, it would only possibly give you a point.
retired

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WscieklyWaz

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

oOMiaOo

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on January 26, 2010, 06:19:27 PM
you see that's the part you don't get, i don't care whether you're right or wrong, i actually can't know for the mere reason i don't remember telling you what you claim i did, but that doesn't matter anyway, the fact is you're like a 5 years old kid claiming proudly to his mistress (aye, sadly, I or the community will be considered as the mistress) that he s right, well well done big boy, i am glad you're right.

option c) i was quite amazed when you created the topic, but i didn't care after all, hence i didn't answer back then, but i saw the funny opportunity to do it on this one for the mere reason it seemed you were back in game due to the obvious interest you had on a few matters  :)

k so take a look at your two assumptions :
'Too bad i can't find my post where you said you'll eternally own ES hero and i said: "someday you will leave or get banned, and i'll be there to see that happen"'

well, i can say "someday you will leave or get banned, and i'll be there to see that happen" to anyone, i wonder how this would not come to be true, which means that, you were right like in the same way that a 5 years old kid would tell you 'one day you will die and i will be here to see that happen', and if he cares, he will be right indeed, what an accomplishment isn't it? yeah.
So basically, the fact you're proud of being right on this one tends to make me think you lack of a brain.
Now let's take a closer look at 'and i will be there to see that happen', well buddy to me that only shows the huge attention you're giving me, and i can't get why you have such an obsession.
Now if you deny this obsession, i can mention constant topic creation about I, constant quotes you are doing and eventually your sig, i wouldn't be surprised if you got an image of me on your bedroom's wall, though i would feed quite sad  ;)

now let's comment b2) i would never ever play again to prove you wrong, which any player will understand a hundred percent, for the mere reason you will not take ES hero, because you cannot, so let me be clearer :
I do not care whether or not you will ever have that ES hero, i feel ridiculous even talking about it, but the fact is you will never have it, because it's as much as a transfered class if i don't play my ee/es and you have no chance against temps unless you will wait those farmers to leave or get banned ? oh come on  :D
So if i ever back on NM, i guess i wont see another 'i am right topic' from you, hopefully you will have understood the fact i would be back wouldn't have you as origine.i could add 3. saying he understood the sarcasm and also the amusement of I playing with you about it, but whatever, ill leave you the 2.
let's say i was pissed, so what...?This post is np, trust me, my feelings are okay and i hope you wont try to deny it.
No, dude, what I wanted to show you, and it seems you really are unaware of this, is that i am you freaking obsession and this is based on facts, it clearly isn't an assumption.

And for the wanna look cool dude part, i guess i wont waste time (thanks, diana) commenting it, it would only possibly give you a point.
i'll try to make it short.
Basically you are saying you were/are amused by my "i told you so topic" not because it was right or wrong, but because of my would-be obsession with you and the fact that i was "proud" to be right on such a trivial matter.
Well, first of all, i wonder... if it was such a trivial and common sense the fact that you will "eventually quit or be banned", why you said it won't happen? (yeah, too bad i can't find the original discussion on that topic)
k... let's say that was another bad joke from you and not what i think it really was (a proof that you would say anything just to feed your ego)
I am not obsessed with you, nor do i ever think of you except when reading your forums or replying to your posts. Sorry to break it down for you, but neither mine nor many other's people life revolves around you.
I saw that since the beginning in you. You feed on "fame". I feel sorry for you, you need constant attention and now, when i'm giving it to you, even if you don't deserve it, you are somehow wiggling your tail that someone is still worshiping the almighty ES hero, the cool guy that sold his thingies and now posts cool, deep posts on forum, owning everyone.
What is the reason why you are still on this forum? you'll say you're having fun with friends, checking them up and so on. The truth is that you yearn, you crave attention.

Yes, my younger and immature friend, you are an attention whore.

I could continue to feed your ego by "bumping" a bit this pointless discussion, but i see no reason anymore.
Ah, and i take back my words. You're not even smarter than the average Nightmare player.
Also, you can keep you cheap insults, like "brainless", "failkid" and so on to whichever you want, this level of insults will never reach me.
by comparison, if this exchange of arguments was a fencing match or a match of chess, your pointless insults were like throwing poo at me or barfing over the chess table. A disgusting dissapointment.

I won't bother with you anymore,
Au revoir, ma chérie!

oOMiaOo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 26, 2010, 07:20:40 PM

heeeey i just got popcorn out >.<

TheLox

our4n0s

i'll try to make it short.
Basically you are saying you were/are amused by my "i told you so topic" not because it was right or wrong, but because of my would-be obsession with you and the fact that i was "proud" to be right on such a trivial matter.
indeed
Well, first of all, i wonder... if it was such a trivial and common sense the fact that you will "eventually quit or be banned", why you said it won't happen? (yeah, too bad i can't find the original discussion on that topic)
could you please stop claiming i said things you cannot even give a link to ? that's kinda easy isn't it? yes, besides, it is weak.
Hence, no i didn't say that the fact i would someday quit or end up baned wouldn't happen, because it is indeed trivial, or wait no, it is actually common sense, that either of these would happen, it is actually quite funny in the current circumstances since both happened, which, i believe you will understand, makes my point.
I am not obsessed with you, nor do i ever think of you except when reading your forums or replying to your posts
'when reading my forums'  :o :o :o so now the forums are mine, and besides, you did spy on me to know the other forums i am weekly checking, so that you could spend more virtual time with me ah?! BUSTED !
Oh, and the 'your' forums means quite a lot, shortly you tend to consider the forum as mine, because most interest you are giving the forum is due to me writing on it. Right, there i was only kidding, i do wonder tho whether 'your forums' is a sarcasm (which i would trully love) or a mere (i hope not) error.
I am not obsessed with you, nor do i ever think of you except when reading your forums or replying to your posts. Sorry to break it down for you, but neither mine nor many other's people life revolves around you.
there is no need to involve anyone else there, it's between you and me afaik, you might deny everything you want about that obsession, first of all it doesn't make me any happier whether you would have it or not, but yes, you have it, deny it, claim it is wrong, whatever.

I saw that since the beginning in you. You feed on "fame". I feel sorry for you, you need constant attention and now, when i'm giving it to you, even if you don't deserve it, you are somehow wiggling your tail that someone is still worshiping the almighty ES hero
Why do you always bring it back to that freaking hero statu, i will tell you what i think about it, I think that i was good as ee/es, but here comes an obvious fact, i was the only ee/es joining olympiads and there is nothing i would ever be proud of in being es heros several months, since actually, what other noble es/xx combo would actually stand a chance against my summoner/support ? none of course, so here you go, there is nothing to worship about it, that's my opinion, which hopefully will change yours.
What is the reason why you are still on this forum? you'll say you're having fun with friends, checking them up and so on. The truth is that you yearn, you crave attention.
Well first, i am not on this forum, not how i used to be anyway,  i now check it weekly, instead of daily, i don't check it to have fun with friends, that i do through msn, i check it because it is entertaining, but also because i am interested in how is a server i spent much time at going.

I could continue to feed your ego by "bumping" a bit this pointless discussion, but i see no reason anymore.
You're the one feeding your ego there, how? well, by claiming that you bumping this thread is feeding my ego, you suggest your attention actually does feed my ego which, well yeah, bullshit i guess.
Ah, and i take back my words. You're not even smarter than the average Nightmare player.
Also, you can keep you cheap insults, like "brainless", "failkid" and so on to whichever you want, this level of insults will never reach me.
There weren't insults in the sense of me calling you names, i didn't and don't claim you're brainless, or a 'failkid' (lol insult of mine btw, not to take at the first degree), what i am saying is that sometimes your behavior tends to make me think that, but that doesn't imply i globally consider you as so.

by comparison, if this exchange of arguments was a fencing match or a match of chess, your pointless insults were like throwing poo at me or barfing over the chess table. A disgusting dissapointment.

Au revoir, ma chérie!
these are good comparisons, i will give you that, especially the chess one (aye, my weak point  ;)) and ending your post in French is of course superb !

Je te souhaite une bonne continuation, mon amour !
retired