Web Analytics
Suggestion to Track about QQ topics!

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion to Track about QQ topics!

Started by TomekAlmighty, January 24, 2010, 03:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

You should make a rule on the forum about topic of NERFING, BOOSTING OR FIXING somthing. So the idea is that the person who opens such a topic should add a few SCREENSHOOTS to the text hes saying, every other topic would get locked instantly, so you (and we) wouldn't need to read 20 pages of retarded spam of someone saying "nerf daggers cuz they do 5k damage" and the other guy saying "BS, I'm doing only 600 damage on full buffs" without even one of them posting a screenshot of it. It really pisses me of when i see those retarded topics without actually giving a proof of what hes crying about.

Example:
Some guy thinks daggers are way too weak and wants to open a topic, but he first needs to make few screenshots of his weak damage (including his gear, class and buffs he and the target that's getting hit). Of Course everyone is gonna notice if the guy that made the pic didn't give all the resistance buffs or w/e to the target hes hitting etc...

I guess you (Track) could boost/nerf/fix things alot easier and faster this way, when you wouldn't need to read 20 pages of spam and than still wouldn't know who to believe and would need to do the testing yourself...

P.s. For the idiots not following the rules you should give em a few days ban on the forum. Cya
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Deavon

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 24, 2010, 03:38:02 PM
You should make a rule on the forum about topic of NERFING, BOOSTING OR FIXING somthing. So the idea is that the person who opens such a topic should add a few SCREENSHOOTS to the text hes saying, every other topic would get locked instantly, so you (and we) wouldn't need to read 20 pages of retarded spam of someone saying "nerf daggers cuz they do 5k damage" and the other guy saying "BS, I'm doing only 600 damage on full buffs" without even one of them posting a screenshot of it. It really pisses me of when i see those retarded topics without actually giving a proof of what hes crying about.

Example:
Some guy thinks daggers are way too weak and wants to open a topic, but he first needs to make few screenshots of his weak damage (including his gear, class and buffs he and the target that's getting hit). Of Course everyone is gonna notice if the guy that made the pic didn't give all the resistance buffs or w/e to the target hes hitting etc...

I guess you (Track) could boost/nerf/fix things alot easier and faster this way, when you wouldn't need to read 20 pages of spam and than still wouldn't know who to believe and would need to do the testing yourself...

P.s. For the idiots not following the rules you should give em a few days ban on the forum. Cya

I have to agree with you .
But there will be always idiots who will cross the lines of the game and will come to forum to make a retarted post .

Mohit0

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 24, 2010, 03:38:02 PM

Example:

/agree 100%
another solution is make a new section and name it "QQ topics"   :P

there is life before death?

oOMiaOo

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

WindPhoenix

Quote from: oOMiaOo on January 24, 2010, 04:49:05 PM
i disagree. these topics are amusing
i disagree too. Because Di has nice boobs.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Mohit0 on January 24, 2010, 03:54:05 PM

another solution is make a new section and name it "QQ topics"   :P
and "WTF/OMFGGG"
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

oOMiaOo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 24, 2010, 05:17:05 PM
i disagree too. Because Di has nice boobs.
u havent even seen them u douche bag !!!

oOMiaOo

Ashlynn

Quote from: oOMiaOo on January 24, 2010, 05:28:38 PM
so that picture on FB from Lox wasn't yours? ^^

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: oOMiaOo on January 24, 2010, 05:28:38 PM
i felt them! you were sleeping, so you couldn't know  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

oOMiaOo