Help Nightmare survive - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Help Nightmare survive

Started by kutuca, January 28, 2010, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Equi on January 30, 2010, 11:38:14 PM
Asgaluz gave it a shot, was terrible atempt to come back, wouldn't accept war from temp(untill late when everyone bugged him or he left, dunno).

stfu, asgaluz and many came back but most of needed EQ, till we made it many left due to personal/life problems...

Sali

Quote from: Equi on January 30, 2010, 11:38:14 PM
Asgaluz gave it a shot, was terrible atempt to come back, wouldn't accept war from temp(untill late when everyone bugged him or he left, dunno).
u know a shit and talk a shit, but hey, nothing new! Tho personally i would lose a will to play after meeting ppl like Shamanick who begged for items, and after geting needed stuff he went to EB who welcomed him with open arms, but well we get used to that, many scammers and traitors found their place at Temp....
Quote from: Scream on January 30, 2010, 07:25:26 PM
simply call all the successful clan leaders such as " Gifted /Exor / Asgaluz / Goruul" and many big leaders to come to the server again and call there best players to stand against astric or dunno who is the leader of temp now O.o .. and i think server will be more fun..
P.S : DONT call "poweman" xD
its not about leader but entire ally, no matter how hard u try some things wont change, and believe me, i know it better than others  ;)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Scream

Quote from: Sali on January 31, 2010, 03:09:54 AM
u know a shit and talk a shit, but hey, nothing new! Tho personally i would lose a will to play after meeting ppl like Shamanick who begged for items, and after geting needed stuff he went to EB who welcomed him with open arms, but well we get used to that, many scammers and traitors found their place at Temp....its not about leader but entire ally, no matter how hard u try some things wont change, and believe me, i know it better than others  ;)
tbh clan leaders makes alot of diffrence saly .. do u remember robinblake? he was a good person .. i liked him alot .. but actually a bad leader he did alot for FTR but still it was about all good players he got .. u were there at that time when he left the clan "i dont know the Exact reason"
SoulCryer

Sali

Quote from: Scream on January 31, 2010, 10:54:45 AM
tbh clan leaders makes alot of diffrence saly .. do u remember robinblake? he was a good person .. i liked him alot .. but actually a bad leader he did alot for FTR but still it was about all good players he got .. u were there at that time when he left the clan "i dont know the Exact reason"
well ill not comment Robin and his person, it could be to personal, but ye i this time clan was based same on old ftr crew that helped a lot in Robins leading, and this is what i ment
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

TomekAlmighty

Asgaluz tryed to get people back to play but its just impossible to get most of the old SINS crew back since people have better things to do now and if you dont get the old people back its hard to enjoy playing as much as we did with all the old guys (not to mention how much harder it is to teach the new guys how to work as a team)...  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

zthrx

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 31, 2010, 12:33:38 PM
Asgaluz tryed to get people back to play but its just impossible to get most of the old SINS crew back since people have better things to do now and if you dont get the old people back its hard to enjoy playing as much as we did with all the old guys (not to mention how much harder it is to teach the new guys how to work as a team)...  ;)

+ it's all about item nowdays

Shamanick

Quote from: Sali on January 31, 2010, 03:09:54 AM
u know a shit and talk a shit, but hey, nothing new! Tho personally i would lose a will to play after meeting ppl like Shamanick who begged for items, and after geting needed stuff he went to EB who welcomed him with open arms, but well we get used to that, many scammers and traitors found their place at Temp....its not about leader but entire ally, no matter how hard u try some things wont change, and believe me, i know it better than others  ;)

Letme say something sali u dont now why im in eb so here is , i dont need any item first and second one i have a loooooot but a loooot of friend here in temp so first now later speak , i leave ur ally before play a siege with pp buff ill make the same in interlude wen will try try try try kill a full pt at varkas , now im back and letme say im glad in the clan , thx for envy me bb

QQmoar

Yes, Sali. Shamanick with full rbs, dyna and alot items need join in TEMP for items. Stop say bullshiit

jygh

Quote from: QQmoar on January 31, 2010, 03:40:10 PM
Yes, Sali. Shamanick with full rbs, dyna and alot items need join in TEMP for items. Stop say bullshiit
learn english u cunt face . he took items while he was in envy( or whatever name had this clan in this moment) and then he left and went to gheybunnies so yeah as u said .STOP SAYING BULLSHIAT'S madafaka
  Nightmare 30x

QQmoar

Quote from: jygh on January 31, 2010, 03:58:23 PM
learn english u cunt face . he took items while he was in envy( or whatever name had this clan in this moment) and then he left and went to gheybunnies so yeah as u said .STOP SAYING BULLSHIAT'S madafaka
All know i dont speak enlgish so.. Dont piss me off. And if u r naabs and play sieges with pp but is not him fault if leave ur cryclan. And wtf u think about items in temp¿ U think when u join any leader told u "Heey, welcome. Take Valakas"?. GG tardo :D

TheLox