oOMiaOo

Quote from: cthon on January 31, 2010, 07:17:37 PM
if u didnt know the song till now :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcXhkwjel1U
yaaaaaaaay <3 :D

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

our4n0s

Quote from: Shamanick on January 31, 2010, 07:59:10 PM
Ok now tell me..Wath item i have from Envy??????? btw i never see u in those clan , how do u now that envy/sins gibeme something?

or maybe u are talking with word's of another players

he is only pissed he lost at hon
retired

Sali

Quote from: Shamanick on January 31, 2010, 07:59:10 PM
Ok now tell me..Wath item i have from Envy??????? btw i never see u in those clan , how do u now that envy/sins gibeme something?

or maybe u are talking with word's of another players

well im telling what ive heard from kinda trustable source, so ye its worth to be repeated, tho i dont ask for such a stuff myself so dont ask me to count every single coin u get from epic bcos i never asked about it.
Quote from: Ungolianth on February 01, 2010, 01:41:56 AM
bla bla ablalbla
well if u ask me i would said its the ppl who are going to temps are kinda fail, considering they are doing it just to feel better by farming and having castle, pretty lame dont u think same? And if they didnt need anything, why have they moved to zerg? to be no1? kinda no sense in that, so ye let me guess they had their own buisnes in that.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

NYPD

Last night i was in gludin ,gludio , dion and gave  to every newbie 10 kk.I used like  300 kk.You guys have a  lot of items coins but what u will do with them if we dont get  new ppl in server?.
I sold items with prices like wtf..: icarus+a+4 ,150 coins to krdo (and then he was pk my bots) , am+a+5   5 coins, QA 4 coins , i  gave full set dyna jews for friends and tones of bogs for free even for ppl on enemy clans.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

seboulba

Quote from: NYPD on February 01, 2010, 12:15:14 PM
Last night i was in gludin ,gludio , dion and gave  to every newbie 10 kk.I used like  300 kk.You guys have a  lot of items coins but what u will do with them if we dont get  new ppl in server?.
I sold items with prices like wtf..: icarus+a+4 ,150 coins to krdo (and then he was pk my bots) , am+a+5   5 coins, QA 4 coins , i  gave full set dyna jews for friends and tones of bogs for free even for ppl on enemy clans.
i would see any Temp dropping valakas/frinte/baium/Qa/zaken at giran/dion/gludio :) u can drop one ica+f+14 near me if u want xD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

selis83

ungo, i never had barby dolls :( i had only motorcycles  ... of,i feel so bad now that i spoiled your dreams ;(  and with checking what i had under my skirt also :( don't dream me,common
only your charm

CassoteBR

Truth. We only want a solution to have fun...

Quote from: Astri on January 31, 2010, 06:08:30 PM
Noone wants servers to die. Ppls are seeking for solutions because this nightmare has nothing to do with the nightmare from  the past years .Is sad to see noone is attacking a Giran without defence while 1-2 years ago was 200 ppls surrounding the castle. It would be a good solution the suggestion of kutuca but unfortunately is not possible.
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

jygh

Quote from: CassoteBR on February 01, 2010, 03:34:41 PM
Truth. We only want a solution to have fun...

so stop zerging and deelete ally and lets all fight vs each other,... u wana fun but u still recruit every possible shit to make bigger zerg in ally lol ... be serious
  Nightmare 30x

seboulba

Quote from: jygh on February 01, 2010, 04:25:00 PM
so stop zerging and deelete ally and lets all fight vs each other,... u wana fun but u still recruit every possible shit to make bigger zerg in ally lol ... be serious

dissmiss the ally ? they will find a solution to zerg :D all will join the same clan and it will become like before when all EB was on Heroes 80 ppl rushing on our poor party alone XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

WindPhoenix

Quote from: seboulba on February 01, 2010, 05:52:14 PM
dissmiss the ally ? they will find a solution to zerg :D all will join the same clan and it will become like before when all EB was on Heroes 80 ppl rushing on our poor party alone XD
Seriously now, what is a "zerg"? 30 people? 50? 100? As far as i see in the way u use it, "zerg" means when you get outnumbered by at least 2:1.

So if you would manage to get like 80 ppl on the battlefield, Temp won't be a zerg anymore, it will be equal numbers, right?

Problem is that you just can't bring those numbers together, can u? I was in most of the major clans ever since Red Dawn Ally times. I know how it is. How many times Avatars/FTR/BM did ally with V3/SM/CB/BH? like 5 times? and how many times did the ally broke?

Problem is that there is one big, united ally (Temp) and the rest of the server, split in 2-3 smaller allies.

Why don't you make a huge ally and "zerg" back Temp and stop whining? I'll tell you why. Some people are just too individualist to share the limelight.
It's harder to be the star of the day in a group of 80-100 ;)
You get the fame, they get the cash.
Live with that or make a bigger ally.
qq won't beat numbers.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

oOMiaOo

Quote from: Ungolianth on February 01, 2010, 05:54:25 PM
U TALK FROM POINT....UR STORY BOUT SPELSO AND EDDIE IS TOTALY LIE SO NEXT TIME DONT OPEN MOUTH WHEN U KNOW SHIT
CAPS LOCK ZILLA ATTACKING ! ! ! ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRACE BRACE

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

Pawciu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 01, 2010, 06:03:23 PM
Seriously now, what is a "zerg"? 30 people? 50? 100? As far as i see in the way u use it, "zerg" means when you get outnumbered by at least 2:1.

So if you would manage to get like 80 ppl on the battlefield, Temp won't be a zerg anymore, it will be equal numbers, right?

Problem is that you just can't bring those numbers together, can u? I was in most of the major clans ever since Red Dawn Ally times. I know how it is. How many times Avatars/FTR/BM did ally with V3/SM/CB/BH? like 5 times? and how many times did the ally broke?

Problem is that there is one big, united ally (Temp) and the rest of the server, split in 2-3 smaller allies.

Why don't you make a huge ally and "zerg" back Temp and stop whining? I'll tell you why. Some people are just too individualist to share the limelight.
It's harder to be the star of the day in a group of 80-100 ;)
You get the fame, they get the cash.
Live with that or make a bigger ally.
qq won't beat numbers.

totally AGREE with u Wind  ;)