Help Nightmare survive - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Help Nightmare survive

Started by kutuca, January 28, 2010, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 01, 2010, 06:03:23 PM
Seriously now, what is a "zerg"? 30 people? 50? 100? As far as i see in the way u use it, "zerg" means when you get outnumbered by at least 2:1.

So if you would manage to get like 80 ppl on the battlefield, Temp won't be a zerg anymore, it will be equal numbers, right?

Problem is that you just can't bring those numbers together, can u? I was in most of the major clans ever since Red Dawn Ally times. I know how it is. How many times Avatars/FTR/BM did ally with V3/SM/CB/BH? like 5 times? and how many times did the ally broke?

Problem is that there is one big, united ally (Temp) and the rest of the server, split in 2-3 smaller allies.

Why don't you make a huge ally and "zerg" back Temp and stop whining? I'll tell you why. Some people are just too individualist to share the limelight.
It's harder to be the star of the day in a group of 80-100 ;)
You get the fame, they get the cash.
Live with that or make a bigger ally.
qq won't beat numbers.
cause even iff all smaller allies would split and overzerg temps will be 0 ZERO  fun since tempak's wont go out of town  plus those bh/dn/renesance etc like to pvp and not just vs temps but vs many enemy....  and another problem is in ppls :P they dont wana split  so i hope it looks clean now for u ...
  Nightmare 30x

zthrx

I will come back and make an ally :)

cthon

Quote from: Ungolianth on February 01, 2010, 05:54:25 PM
U TALK FROM POINT....UR STORY BOUT SPELSO AND EDDIE IS TOTALY LIE SO NEXT TIME DONT OPEN MOUTH WHEN U KNOW SHIT

u open it all the time and most of that times u know shit or even less..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

TomekAlmighty

I would like to see the faces of temps after a few more months or years of farming raids for better and better gear while others will leave the server cuz of boredom. I wonder what are you gonna do with your gear than :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Shamanick

Quote from: Sali on February 01, 2010, 04:44:58 AM
well im telling what ive heard from kinda trustable source, so ye its worth to be repeated, tho i dont ask for such a stuff myself so dont ask me to count every single coin u get from epic bcos i never asked about it.well if u ask me i would said its the ppl who are going to temps are kinda fail, considering they are doing it just to feel better by farming and having castle, pretty lame dont u think same? And if they didnt need anything, why have they moved to zerg? to be no1? kinda no sense in that, so ye let me guess they had their own buisnes in that.

omfg letme say one more time i never never never NEVER take some item from envy only sins gibeme baium and tell to ur source SHE don't now nothing about me , all the items i have ill make with my friends or ask to Erw3n wen with he take all the night at dino for ls or maybe to Soulreaver too with he's sws ill sell all my items for buy dnet and sell anty for buy db+f+11 wen server is in interlude all at i have is all with friends and shops so STFU. Ask to your source wath append wen Sins wanna gibe anty and i alredy have.....meybe she remember .

selis83

vote for nm,we are going so down on list, just vote .......and if we cannot make  a damn ally to stad to temps, than at least varka 1 pt over 1 pt duels,wars or pvp we can make... or track, make some event coliseum or something with shity  rewards but nice pvp
only your charm

Jeri

Seriously, Nightmare will slowly reduce to nothing but cosmic dust if you don't let me enter the VIP section =D
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Sali

Quote from: Shamanick on February 01, 2010, 09:40:13 PM

omfg letme say one more time i never never never NEVER take some item from envy only sins gibeme baium and tell to ur source SHE don't now nothing about me , all the items i have ill make with my friends or ask to Erw3n wen with he take all the night at dino for ls or maybe to Soulreaver too with he's sws ill sell all my items for buy dnet and sell anty for buy db+f+11 wen server is in interlude all at i have is all with friends and shops so STFU. Ask to your source wath append wen Sins wanna gibe anty and i alredy have.....meybe she remember .
my source is male, so dunno where from "she" came but nvm. U know my opinion and i wont change it
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mohit0

Quote from: Jeri on February 01, 2010, 10:13:17 PM
Seriously, Nightmare will slowly reduce to nothing but cosmic dust if you don't let me enter the VIP section =D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

there is life before death?

kutuca

Boys, please, I would like to have the support of all to post suggestions in order to help improve the XNightmare, remembering that our beloved 30X is not pleasant as has already been a few years ago ....

Let the rivalry of alliances and clans, and at least here in this topic would be very gratifying to have all united in this cause!

PS: TrackZero, Dont We find justification in their argument about not join the servers on the ground are of different rates ...
Think, will be good for everyone, believe me!

darkdevilct

make  one server whit player from dragon and nm

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

seboulba

Quote from: darkdevilct on February 02, 2010, 03:32:37 PM
make  one server whit player from dragon and nm

now way its already stars wars u wanna " Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi's " ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies