About the raidboss updates - Track read pls - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About the raidboss updates - Track read pls

Started by lKentl, January 30, 2010, 06:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 30, 2010, 12:29:46 PM
In order to balance the server structure between the already rich, big clans and the small, growing clans, it is needed to be implemented smth that big clans won't do: higher rewards on long term ferming.

Temps has been once more underestimated  ;D
retired

seboulba

Quote from: Weezer on January 30, 2010, 01:08:14 PM
in my opinion RB boost was rly fine, increased the team work to kill some RB, not only DE/TY + bots, but still possible in some RB.

Mark of Betrayal should be increased the rate drop, while i was making quest for it i got 1k+ Scorpion Stingers and only 30 Marks (and i was in a spot that have 3 Caravans and 3 Scorpions near.

Boost farm on Blazzing will bring more bots back to server, we dont need l2w, we need players.

Some time ago Adena drop was decreased, but things took too much time to decrease their prices too, maybe increase the Adena drop only on some XP spots would be good, to help new players. Dont increased Adena drop on high lvl places, but in lower/middle lvl places.

Shards from Isle of Prayer quest maybe added on some mobs that already exist there, since those mobs that should drop it dont exist.

And i also agree about mages on RB, they should have a bigger damage, or at least make the curses or debuffs more effective on Raids.

yep cuz 10 marks on 6 days lol
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on January 30, 2010, 07:24:49 AM
LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.
Dynasty wepons will be easier to get, and the price will be lower.
Gm should also change craft price from latest chronicles if he want people to craft it.
Growing clans may always camp . We dont camp all rb them 24/h. And don't say bullshit that u with your growing clan want to kill baium if u cant kill stupid rb. QA u can capm a lot gl&hf if u want to camp stupid respawn for 2 dc (if qa costs 2 dc (i think dynasty ring is better for mage))1) U forget about saying bullshit that all rb should drop donator coins, and wepons with sa, U would make the rb's boring not interesting
2) these are raid bosses,(not mobs to kill by 1 player) if u decrease their power people will kill it with just tyr/destro and some bots. Now is good cause u need more damage dealers too, so u need more people(if u want to kill it alone, with no pk event). If u r growing clan so u should recruit more people.
ahahah +1 for maciek : -10 iq, And may temp stop with this CRY shit everywhere? it become annoying especialy when some1 using it in wrong moments....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Pawciu

Maybe boost and incearse lvl moobs in Lair of Antharas? (LOA). Add some parts for dynasty weapons in spoil chance and will be cool!.
More ppl will go to kill/spoil Karik and other moobs in LOA (like c3 <3) and maybe economy move from Aden to Giran (ofc not all but better few than nothing like is now... )

zippobg

Quote from: Pawciu on January 30, 2010, 04:08:20 PM
Maybe boost and incearse lvl moobs in Lair of Antharas? (LOA). Add some parts for dynasty weapons in spoil chance and will be cool!.
More ppl will go to kill/spoil Karik and other moobs in LOA (like c3 <3) and maybe economy move from Aden to Giran (ofc not all but better few than nothing like is now... )

+1 for this idea. Maybe something in BS too ...
... eh dreaming for old time. mass pvp in LOA and BS rulz !!!
SadFace
WC/OL

our4n0s

v. nice idea tbh and i am sure old grannies like windpenis will love it  ;D
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on January 30, 2010, 04:32:21 PM
v. nice idea tbh and i am sure old grannies like windpenis will love it  ;D
only if i get back old merrow :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Weezer

pvp to control some XP spot on LOA was rly cool, or clans making mass PK there to control bridge. :D

maybe add some recipes for S weapons and parts, but S80 must keep on HB, just add the spoil rate in some cases to help people.

cant make all things too easy or soon people will ask for GM Shop.  ;D

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 30, 2010, 04:34:41 PM
only if i get back old merrow :D

even now the merrow is better than u.  ;)

Inferna

LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.
Gm should also change craft price from latest chronicles if he want people to craft it.
Growing clans may always camp . We dont camp all rb them 24/h. And don't say bullshit that u with your growing clan want to kill baium if u cant kill stupid rb. QA u can capm a lot gl&hf if u want to camp stupid respawn for 2 dc (if qa costs 2 dc (i think dynasty ring is better for mage))1) U forget about saying bullshit that all rb should drop donator coins, and wepons with sa, U would make the rb's boring not interesting
2) these are raid bosses,(not mobs to kill by 1 player) if u decrease their power people will kill it with just tyr/destro and some bots. Now is good cause u need more damage dealers too, so u need more people(if u want to kill it alone, with no pk event). If u r growing clan so u should recruit more people.

Why don't u finally get your head out of your asshole and learn to read what ppl actually write?
Please do cut the crap about the "more ppl not just one de/ty" cause I saw exactly the same "just one de/ty" on the bosses that r boosted.Yea there were more ppl that were standing and watching the same old "just one de/ty" kk?

lKentl

LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.

this is not an "i have a bigger e-penis than you" thread, ty

@jygh, exactly, lvling to 14 would make rift good again :D

@track, thx for reading :D

Sali

BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3