Web Analytics
Few bugs and questions about them (To Track ofc ;P) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Few bugs and questions about them (To Track ofc ;P)

Started by WujekDobraRada, February 01, 2010, 07:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinyu

Quote from: jygh on February 01, 2010, 11:37:17 PM
EOT but another funny thing would be to drop smthing when mob kill u same as it was in c3/c4 :P

no risk no fun :D
Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 13, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
all server know kasanowa for his stupidy and cry attitude

Javardsnegger

yeah so that i can have nice equips by only being lucky enough to land 1 lethal blow... or can afford having top equips without spending 1 euro... cause i'm not stupid to spend my money in online games....instead lets fuk the items of ppl who actually suport this server!!!

Btw /sarcasticmode OFF
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

jygh

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 02, 2010, 12:35:10 AM
yeah so that i can have nice equips by only being lucky enough to land 1 lethal blow... or can afford having top equips without spending 1 euro... cause i'm not stupid to spend my money in online games....instead lets fuk the items of ppl who actually suport this server!!!

Btw /sarcasticmode OFF
me or buffujacymis or maaany more ppls didnt paid even 1 euro cent for l2 and still have a lot of items so shushhh
gosh u must be temp for sure :D
  Nightmare 30x

Neozinhu

Quote from: jygh on February 02, 2010, 02:33:42 AM
me or buffujacymis or maaany more ppls didnt paid even 1 euro cent for l2 and still have a lot of items so shushhh
gosh u must be temp for sure :D

Y..he's....

ex-marvel probally :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

kidicarus

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on February 01, 2010, 07:06:11 PM
Hey

First of all i'd like to ask about improved rb - they're cool the way they're now, but as i saw it is possible to drag RB far far far away from it's spawn (example - taking Naga from bs into Bandit's stronghold (yeah, some1 took it inside his CH XD). It's kinda annoying and looks like exploit for me but i'm not going to judge any1 :P. I wanna ask if there's chance to change it since it's stupid the way it works now.

Other thing i'd like to talk about is dekarm after character reach lvl 81 and above. Atm it doesn't matter how much PK, karma you have, all you have to do is to gain 1 xp (or more ofc:P) and all your karma is gone! I belive that fixing it would be nice cause atm ppl are PK'ing randomly w/o any penalty (it's almost impossible to kill that guy, not only that he can bsoe anytime but even if his party member kills an elpy he got dekarm fast :P).

PS: Touch of shilien still cancel caster's buff :D I hope for Track to answer :)

Go home to your server or make this server your home. Untill then you are not welcome to use our GM.

BTW. Just spent 3 hours(!) killing Naga and that retarded excuse for a dragon dropped IC shield. So if anyone is desperate enough to drag a boosted RB across the map without anyone noticing or following him (kinda easy target don't you think?) then freaking kudos to him he deserves it.
And hasn't it always been possible to pull of raids? I remember some incidents with lilith inside castles back in c3, might be fround upon but hardly an exploit.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on February 02, 2010, 05:38:58 AM
Go home to your server or make this server your home. Untill then you are not welcome to use our GM.

BTW. Just spent 3 hours(!) killing Naga and that retarded excuse for a dragon dropped IC shield. So if anyone is desperate enough to drag a boosted RB across the map without anyone noticing or following him (kinda easy target don't you think?) then freaking kudos to him he deserves it.
And hasn't it always been possible to pull of raids? I remember some incidents with lilith inside castles back in c3, might be fround upon but hardly an exploit.
i don't see how tanking a RB away from its spawn place would be any kind of exploit. Is not geo exploit, is not not like the RB can't hit back... etc.

That is surely not an exploit imo.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

bah i remember long time ago when i took golky from heine to inadril castle xD also remember cry of duxels... :D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Weezer

Quote from: WindPhoenix on February 02, 2010, 02:49:43 PM
i don't see how tanking a RB away from its spawn place would be any kind of exploit. Is not geo exploit, is not not like the RB can't hit back... etc.

That is surely not an exploit imo.

Isnt exploit move RB from spawn, but it is when u take him into some castle or fortress cause people cant enter there to attack the RB.

Duxel was banned once cause he took Golk fron Heine to Innadril Castle and just people from his clan could kill the Golk that was inside castle, all others was outside.

kidicarus

Quote from: Weezer on February 02, 2010, 08:26:01 PM
Isnt exploit move RB from spawn, but it is when u take him into some castle or fortress cause people cant enter there to attack the RB.

Duxel was banned once cause he took Golk fron Heine to Innadril Castle and just people from his clan could kill the Golk that was inside castle, all others was outside.

True but then the author of this topic ought to report that person to his GM for exploiting that boss. Not trying to modify the system so that you can't move the raids.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: kidicarus on February 02, 2010, 05:38:58 AM

We even took Baium to Aden castle, damn old times :(

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history