Main Menu

Bugged atr resistance buffs

Started by VforVanilla, February 04, 2010, 06:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 05, 2010, 02:11:59 PM
I think you don't realize difference between bug and new way
To be honest, this one is a bug.

But anyway, basically, to make sure a mage hits for around ~1.3k each hit you'll have to get something like this;
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/479/shot00081j.jpg

Interesting, give back C3!

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 05, 2010, 02:11:59 PM
I think you don't realize difference between bug and new way

i wonder what meaning does your "new way" have, because it doesnt work neither like it should be with attribute system nor like it have worked before
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

flamingAwe

Quote from: Alex on February 05, 2010, 04:19:56 PM
i wonder what meaning does your "new way" have, because it doesnt work neither like it should be with attribute system nor like it have worked before

cureently ALL resists, resist songs/dance, VAla, anty, frintezza, dnet sets, surrenders, vortexes, seeds, holy weapon, orc skill (forgot name) go to attributes status window
same as weapon attribute and armor attribute

this is the new way, yes it's shit, cause you don't have any more huge defece against mages with 0 attribute, you can only reduce damage from people with attributes in weapons, not reduce, but not allow them get bonuses from attributing
  but .. well if noone  wants to understand how it works now and use for himself, go cry ppl, i'm with you

Shreed

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 05, 2010, 06:50:12 PM
cureently ALL resists, resist songs/dance, VAla, anty, frintezza, dnet sets, surrenders, vortexes, seeds, holy weapon, orc skill (forgot name) go to attributes status window

this is the new way, yes it's shit, cause you don't have any more huge defece against mages with 0 attribute, you can only reduce damage from people with attributes in weapons, not reduce, but not allow them get bonuses from attributing
  but .. well if noone  wants to understand how it works now and use for himself, go cry ppl, i'm with you

Hmm i think i understand you some how but explain me: So for exemple if i dont have any part of set with Water resisatnce some skills like Aqua Guard, Aqua resist are useless ? coz i will not get any profit form it?

flamingAwe

Quote from: Shreed on February 05, 2010, 07:06:05 PM
Hmm i think i understand you some how but explain me: So for exemple if i dont have any part of set with Water resisatnce some skills like Aqua Guard, Aqua resist are useless ? coz i will not get any profit form it?

all depends, if atacker has water attribute in weapon, and if he uses water attributed attack
if atacker is sps with +460 water on weapon and has seed of water, which makes him +480 water attack attribute you need to have at least
331 water defence, which is not possible w/o armor+atributes
if you have below 331 in such case sps gets additional +70% damage

what sux in this update, is that to have such high lvl resist against all elemetns you need to have 6 S,s80 sets with you, simple buffs/dances/songs won't help

wildpussy

the real shit is, you can not defend vs 450 weapon attribute (you need practicaly whole armor set on it - only 1 element)

and all of this buffs are now completely useless, for what this shit of +30 attribute on one stat? ok, it would be Not bad if max attribute on weapon would be 150

and here on DN since 1st week all people got max values on attributes,
why we even have exchange NPC ?? so that every moron can have max attribute?

and whoever made this system is idiot, not many people here know how it works,  once you'll know, you'll see (yes, the what you got in 1st post is not a bug, It's how it works - big shit)
maybe the idea is OK, but whoever chose the numbers, i don't know if he could make it any worse than this ??

and next i want to add this update with UD is even more funny xD it's cause on dragon some clan made alot of tank/archers and they own idiots?? omg come infinity, see our clan of tank/archers, this class would get boosted to the max xD

Shreed

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 05, 2010, 07:18:37 PM
all depends, if atacker has water attribute in weapon, and if he uses water attributed attack
if atacker is sps with +460 water on weapon and has seed of water, which makes him +480 water attack attribute you need to have at least
331 water defence, which is not possible w/o armor+atributes
if you have below 331 in such case sps gets additional +70% damage

what sux in this update, is that to have such high lvl resist against all elemetns you need to have 6 S,s80 sets with you, simple buffs/dances/songs won't help

Yhym i understand now how it works attributes works agianst attributes ok its np but i think that skills like aqua guard aqua resist should protect us more for water attacks not only for attribute part of attack. Now its look like:

SPS have for exemple Dyna Mace +Acu+3 + (whithout any attribute) he is using only HydroBlast
HE have for exmeple DNET Light Set (whithout any attribute) he is standing only

1. HE have no buffs - SPS is making  dmg  exacly  200
2 .HE  have agua guard +aqua resist - SPS is making dmg  the same 200

its OK ? i need answere only for this one question, TY

lasombra

Quote from: Gloim on February 05, 2010, 08:46:05 PM
+power gives almosth nothing instead +atributte gives 10x more then +power  is it normal ???

EDIT
btw: REPAIR atributes as resist ... ppl
atribute attack work foking strong and resit nothing ...(or remove atritutes effect at all it makes just sh1ts)
it make pvps even shorter , bps will be soon useless couse it will be few shot pvp
+1

Quote from: wildpussy on February 05, 2010, 07:19:24 PM
the real shit is, you can not defend vs 450 weapon attribute (you need practicaly whole armor set on it - only 1 element)

and all of this buffs are now completely useless, for what this shit of +30 attribute on one stat? ok, it would be Not bad if max attribute on weapon would be 150

and whoever made this system is idiot, not many people here know how it works,  once you'll know, you'll see (yes, the what you got in 1st post is not a bug, It's how it works - big shit)
maybe the idea is OK, but whoever chose the numbers, i don't know if he could make it any worse than this ??

and next i want to add this update with UD is even more funny xD it's cause on dragon some clan made alot of tank/archers and they own idiots?? omg come infinity, see our clan of tank/archers, this class would get boosted to the max xD
+1

This update with attributes really sux hard. Attributes should be removed at all...or nerfed a lot.
On the begining stones dropped almoust like varnish....and many ppl maked max attributes, and there is no chance to defend against it now.
Attributes should be nerfed, drop stay like it is now, and no exchange on npc....or the best remove it at all.
And make normal defend against it....couse now it's one big shit.
And I'm mage, so don't tell me than some fighter cry....I just see TOTALLY LACK OF SENSE in it, it's not CS.

Update with UD/SoF/FOI - just n/c....who had all those ideas ? some uber pro from x15 or smth ?

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

lucifsg

dude lol i can narrow this dmg  (the 435 or w/e it was ) down to 200 or less not pet ofc. u just dont know the "how to "

and btw atribute system works fine u dont know how it works though obviously. maybe google and read about it .

as for the dmg thing i said (200 or less) , if u want prooves (anytime)  just call noobskiller and give him the buffs he had when he was hitting u ...

ps ur not even close to full defense stance sorry :S

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on February 06, 2010, 12:01:05 AM

(http://img341.imageshack.us/i/shot00110.jpg/) (http://img35.imageshack.us/i/shot00111i.jpg/)
and now go hang urself, i swear ull go to criers paradise. As screens show, everything is so faking ok....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 05, 2010, 06:50:12 PM

but .. well if noone  wants to understand how it works now and use for himself, go cry ppl, i'm with you

all magic nukes basically have attribute - thats why attribute worked for nukers from the beginning when nobody could enchant skills on attribute attack

only fighter skills not enchanted on attribute attack dont have any attribute + I was testing if magic resist buffs are working with necro who has lvl 9 dark attack in weapon and unholy protection didnt reduce damage at all.

Quote from: wildpussy on February 05, 2010, 07:19:24 PM

and whoever made this system is idiot, not many people here know how it works,  once you'll know, you'll see (yes, the what you got in 1st post is not a bug, It's how it works - big shit)

/agree about idiot part, but in other way: some of them think attributes are really working up to lvl 9 xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on February 06, 2010, 12:58:52 AM
(http://img341.imageshack.us/i/shot00110.jpg/) (http://img35.imageshack.us/i/shot00111i.jpg/)
and now go hang urself, i swear ull go to criers paradise. As screens show, everything is so faking ok....

ofc it is :) u had gloom and vortrex and i bet ur atribute vs dark is freaked up :) so its totally normal ... go read the "im totally noob, i add atribute on my weapon and i think i can 2shot ppl, but hey , how do i defend my ass vs other atributes" manual and cya around
btw who s crying lol
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>