Bugged atr resistance buffs - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Bugged atr resistance buffs

Started by VforVanilla, February 04, 2010, 06:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Quote from: lucifsg on February 10, 2010, 04:35:27 AM
last night i was hitting kastro without frintezza for 1600 and with for 1000. dmg dif is HUGE.
as for attribute status on a char dunno if it just changes the number or actually gives the real effect. test for example a fighter with holy on his weapon. then give ur self holy resist buff. attribute number in status change but the dmg from the fighter remains the same.

smth else a resist buff gives u like 30 resist attribute points. so adding like 150 more resist points from an armor should reduce the dmg a alot. but no... the dif is so small but u see a lot of dif from the reist buff points u get in attribute status . is that normal?

nerf me baby
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

trooperXkoki

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 10, 2010, 10:39:00 AM
stop writing bullshit
adding some number does not matter
you can add 10 (0+10 vs 150) and resuce damage a lot, or add 300 (0+300 vs 451), and not reduce at all
ALL DEPENDS ON DIFFERENCE between atack value and defence value
dont try to talk with wall..again
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Piccy

wtb 10k jewels !!!!  wanna lvl 9 again :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

lucifsg

Quote from: flamingAwe on February 10, 2010, 10:39:00 AM
stop writing bullshit
adding some number does not matter
you can add 10 (0+10 vs 150) and resuce damage a lot, or add 300 (0+300 vs 451), and not reduce at all

dude did u read my post ? whats the bullshit about ? im saying 2 dif things. 1st about frintezza that it gives huge bonus and second that attribute status may change but u dont see the real difference sometimes. like holy attacks vs holy resist buffs.

ur right about this part though :
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on February 10, 2010, 11:26:18 AM
dude did u read my post ? whats the bullshit about ? im saying 2 dif things. 1st about frintezza that it gives huge bonus and second that attribute status may change but u dont see the real difference sometimes. like holy attacks vs holy resist buffs.

ur right about this part though :

Quote from: lucifsg on February 06, 2010, 02:19:55 AM
so its totally normal ... go read the "im totally noob, i add atribute on my weapon and i think i can 2shot ppl, but hey , how do i defend my ass vs other atributes" manual and cya around
btw who s crying lol
Quote from: lucifsg on February 06, 2010, 12:18:27 PM
ya i know how it works and works fine for me .

Not anymore now?

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on February 10, 2010, 04:35:27 AM
last night i was hitting kastro without frintezza for 1600 and with for 1000. dmg dif is HUGE.
as for attribute status on a char dunno if it just changes the number or actually gives the real effect. test for example a fighter with holy on his weapon. then give ur self holy resist buff. attribute number in status change but the dmg from the fighter remains the same.

smth else a resist buff gives u like 30 resist attribute points. so adding like 150 more resist points from an armor should reduce the dmg a alot. but no... the dif is so small but u see a lot of dif from the reist buff points u get in attribute status . is that normal?
http://www.break.com/index/sleeping-dog-runs-into-wall.html (http://www.break.com/index/sleeping-dog-runs-into-wall.html)
nightmareeeeeeeee
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)