Bugged atr resistance buffs - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Bugged atr resistance buffs

Started by VforVanilla, February 04, 2010, 06:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on February 08, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
so? my pw/sws cant enchant resists on power and i didnt learn elemental/alignment FS, the topic was about completely disabled effect of resist buffs, it works now tho so dont worry lets forget u were wrong!
he only gave info what they do now, what's with the "so?" lol

Dag

emh....
protection of element and allignement shouldn't give bonus in attr windows?

couse i tested yday and this morning, and when they trigger they give no bonus at all

protection of rune yes, works good

element and allignement 0 bonus
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Alex

i tested yesterday at night, they give +120 defense when they trigger, idk whats wrong with you.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

jygh

Quote from: Alex on February 09, 2010, 09:12:43 AM
i tested yesterday at night, they give +120 defense when they trigger, idk whats wrong with you.
xuy
  Nightmare 30x

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dag

:/
ps: forgot to say: server infinity

kk more test (and screen if problem will show again) tonight
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

flamingAwe

hm.. tested right now
elemental gives +120 to 4 elements  (maybe yday was wrong, but think it was +200, but anyway tonight was update 100%)
alingments gives +120 to dark/ligh

btw, pp buff elemental protection gives +30 to water/wing/water and +20 to earth....

Dag

OMG
dont' tell me i m bugged !!!!
T_T
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

NYPD

Actually is too much resists.!
And wtf Frintezza  pown necro so much , 15%  is just INSANE!
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on February 09, 2010, 11:39:06 AM
Actually is too much resists.!
And wtf Frintezza  pown necro so much , 15%  is just INSANE!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

last night i was hitting kastro without frintezza for 1600 and with for 1000. dmg dif is HUGE.
as for attribute status on a char dunno if it just changes the number or actually gives the real effect. test for example a fighter with holy on his weapon. then give ur self holy resist buff. attribute number in status change but the dmg from the fighter remains the same.

smth else a resist buff gives u like 30 resist attribute points. so adding like 150 more resist points from an armor should reduce the dmg a alot. but no... the dif is so small but u see a lot of dif from the reist buff points u get in attribute status . is that normal?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

flamingAwe

Quote from: lucifsg on February 10, 2010, 04:35:27 AM
last night i was hitting kastro without frintezza for 1600 and with for 1000. dmg dif is HUGE.
as for attribute status on a char dunno if it just changes the number or actually gives the real effect. test for example a fighter with holy on his weapon. then give ur self holy resist buff. attribute number in status change but the dmg from the fighter remains the same.

smth else a resist buff gives u like 30 resist attribute points. so adding like 150 more resist points from an armor should reduce the dmg a alot. but no... the dif is so small but u see a lot of dif from the reist buff points u get in attribute status . is that normal?

stop writing bullshit
adding some number does not matter
you can add 10 (0+10 vs 150) and resuce damage a lot, or add 300 (0+300 vs 451), and not reduce at all
ALL DEPENDS ON DIFFERENCE between atack value and defence value