Tank Skills update as of 05/02 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Tank Skills update as of 05/02

Started by Merm, February 06, 2010, 10:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: FDX on February 10, 2010, 06:13:22 PM
vengeance is half power.. but i noticed just now you can use it WITH UD (new feature?)
so ud+9 + veng +gs+9 + arcana set+5 + talismans i have 5k pdef
ud+gs+tali=2k pdef
veng+gs+tali=4k
only equip+gs=1.k
no gs=950 pdef

but afaik vengeance need to be activated near enemy and at 75% hp which is ~2.8-3k hp of mage/tank on oly

4k in major arcana can't be 50% i got 8k in Dnet heavy. And my base def unbuffed is around 2k. Sounds like its around 75% effect.
And SoF still adds alot aswell.... Did not know about ud/veng stack though :P

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

^FDX^

Quote from: kidicarus on February 10, 2010, 06:44:30 PM
4k in major arcana can't be 50% i got 8k in Dnet heavy. And my base def unbuffed is around 2k. Sounds like its around 75% effect.
And SoF still adds alot aswell.... Did not know about ud/veng stack though :P
and tell me since when your pal have guard stance to compare?
so its 2.8k bonus < which is less then 50%

dont know about SoF - have no SP for it and no desire to go for exp :P
p.s. there was mistype: 1.2k with GS

[Edit]
just noticed that on Vengeance test i had low hp, so its 4.1k with FINAL FORTRESS, veng aand GS

AFTERLIFE clan
GIMPSHOW STAR>>
SK/PS - on x15 server since C2 ... ex-HERO /OFF
BP/DA - first on x15 /OFF
BD/SE - buff bot... /OFF
TH/PP - DF ninja /OFF
PR/WL - PWN-Dwarfie /RIP

ColdBuffs

I find this update senseless since every party can have SOF, it's not something u get only with donator coins... u just need to exp a phoenix knight. With the last update/nerf (sof reuse +50%) it was more than enough.
"If there is no war outside our heads, why are we losing?"

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d009e7823439178531215

+GekKey+

Quote from: kidicarus on February 08, 2010, 01:24:48 PM
Buhuu archers are nerfed in UD. Ever tried playing a real tank? I have ~ 360 range with bow, if im lucky i can fire 1 arrow before the enemy gets out of my way. If i stand in the middle of monster derby track my arrows can't reach the corners.
And 80+ speed on UD? You're practically a speed deamon!
I got my ud at +10 decrease penalty and my max speed on buffs and rabbits is 65~

Crying that mages don't get nerfed as hard as archers.... What about us tanks? We got nerfed aswell, and we werent exactly great to begin with. Especially nowadays when defence doesn't matter vs theese damn attributes.....

Quote from: Dadghamor on February 08, 2010, 01:35:00 PM
Well you can't expect to kiting on UD...

My point was... We basicly got this nerf on tank cause of the new enchant path working, making us able to "move"... this made everyone who isnt a tank panic thinking "OMIGAD TANK WITH UD AND CAN RUN NOOONWOEIWANFIAEN DA I WILL BE BACON"

in the end, this enchant is pretty much shit... ur better enchant it for reuse(can?) power or time... cause decrease penality is totally useless

+GekKey+

Quote from: Piccy on February 08, 2010, 01:48:11 PM
update:
UltimateDefense: -10% bowrange, -20% bowspeed, -10% magicCritical
MISS: -15% CASTING SPEED -5% castrange

ShieldOfFaith: -20% bowCriticalDamage, -30% magicalCritical, -20% bowRange
MISS: - 15% M ATK -10% castrange

Vengeance: -10% bowRange, -20% bowSpeed, -20% magicalCritical
MISS: -15% CASTING SPEED -5% bowrange

AntiMagicArmor: -20% bowRange, -20% magicalCritical
ok :)

Why on shield of faith theres no nerf for dagger ? all are scared of archers with ud but not dagger ? i would worry more of daggers than archers and they have no downside effect.... maybe something like blow reuse is longer, do less damage...

+GekKey+

Why not do it this way... each bow moastery has a decrease range % on ud... so, when u have no bow masteries, you are totally unaffected, when you have few bow masteries like daggers, you have little big affected, and when u are a archer, with top masteries u are totally screwed... i mean affected...

Also, if someone says, aaa im genious, i wont learn the last masteries from my class,  that why ill have more range.. wrrong... as more as your lvl of bow masteries increase, your penality on ud increase also to reach 20% on lvl 52

so? now tank arent affected, daggers slightly, and archers like the nerf want it to be

shavour

Quote from: GekKey on February 24, 2010, 12:18:47 PM
Why on shield of faith theres no nerf for dagger ? all are scared of archers with ud but not dagger ? i would worry more of daggers than archers and they have no downside effect.... maybe something like blow reuse is longer, do less damage...

Don't worry about daggers naab. You can run away when they use UD. They will be unable to move, or be really slow.
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

wildpussy

why the freak even discuss this?
just remove this idiotic nerf, it's already enough (big downside) that archer/tank can not use a shield + bow and buff slot problem

now because there's an he/pal on Dragon server with icarus+16 owning oly, everyone must face the nerf?

gtfo really

+GekKey+

Quote from: wildpussy on February 28, 2010, 03:03:54 PM
just remove this idiotic nerf, it's already enough (big downside) that archer/tank can not use a shield + bow and buff slot problem

now because there's an he/pal on Dragon server with icarus+16 owning oly, everyone must face the nerf?

gtfo really

u mean +25 ^^

Merm

yeah exactly.. 1 person owns and everyone gets nerf lol where are the times where everyone would just make the good char instead of crying about it...  and now once babies noticed that crying actually helps all we get is nerfs lol
ah yeah and updates that make stuff work like on official - LOL WTF we are on serv with stacking sub xD if we wanted retail-like serv would we be here?? :P
TY/DES overpowered? make one... HE/PAL overpowered? make one... OL/EE, TH/TYR, SR/WL just make one and stfu :P
everyone can make these chars; and if some1 thinks that he cba to make main then retail and then sub to make mutant or something (like me for example) then fine, but let people who put that effort into a char have some fun...
I cant wait to hear some noobs crying that SE in Pig transform owned them  ;D

sorry to say but if we actually get Gracia and things dont change this will be a big lol serv (+100mdef for tanks,sws,bd and +30%pvp dmg for some classes etc etc lol i wonder what will happen...)
[ x5 ] ] ] ] ] ]  ] ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]   ]    ]    ]    ]     ]      ]      ]      ]         ]
               __    ___
| \   | \     \_     \__/     | \   | \
|   \ |   \    \__    \   \    |   \ |   \

Chicks

Quote from: wildpussy on February 28, 2010, 03:03:54 PM

gtfo really

as hmm Kang told me back then something I admit I didnt thought about, use macro when kitting you'll have a shield. Anyway as a tk/es I suffered a lot of brainless insults and pointless flames for the fun of it. To be honest, I stoped playing cuz I really really mean it when I say that this entire community is retarded. Well it's not really true. A minority lives on. (Merm in this topic, kidicarus... some few others).Anyway the cap idea rulez... tanks already cant agro properly... how about you big heads stop nerfing?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

+GekKey+

Quote from: Chicks on March 06, 2010, 03:49:24 AM
as hmm Kang told me back then something I admit I didnt thought about, use macro when kitting you'll have a shield. Anyway as a tk/es I suffered a lot of brainless insults and pointless flames for the fun of it. To be honest, I stoped playing cuz I really really mean it when I say that this entire community is retarded. Well it's not really true. A minority lives on. (Merm in this topic, kidicarus... some few others).Anyway the cap idea rulez... tanks already cant agro properly... how about you big heads stop nerfing?

lool i always wanted to make a tk-es... but since they got the patk nerf from stacking masteries... all changed... yea, people who wanna play as normal tank always get the shaft... for instance.. anyone notice tank only have sword/blunt masteries lvl 10 ? when normally they can get lvl 45... that blocks tank from enchanting this skill... it fuking suck, have a skill, not even proper lvl, dont give the bonus it should and cant enchant...