Web Analytics
Being generous and giving skills to SE

News:

Main Menu

Being generous and giving skills to SE

Started by +GekKey+, February 22, 2010, 11:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

So... i dont understand why you give SE major heal... its totally unfair to give a skill from another class to another who isnt supposed to aquire it... If someone choose to make a SE rather than a EE or BP he choose it cause he assumes the consequence and now that is all screwed up cause they get major heal. Some will probly say, SE is a shitty healer and so on, well for those who think about this, SE is not that great of a healer cause of cast speed, but SE is more a BUFFER than a HEALER, if it doesnt have such good heal, cast speed, its cause on the other hand they have the best buff for mage, and that makes them unreplacable. Even if u would take off those heals... people would still have to make SE cause they are too much important.

Before you give out skills you should think about dwarf wich are from start boring cause they have not great skills, attacks and only 2 classes to play, or the sk/tk that no one plays in tank style because they cant do anything, dont have great skill either (well for tk)

so imo, before give se major heal, give something to the dwarves, tk, sk, so people acttualy make some and play them as a tank style (with hvy armor, blunt/sword and shield)

SyD

[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

Alex

Quote from: GekKey on February 22, 2010, 11:49:28 AM
So... i dont understand why you give SE major heal... its totally unfair to give a skill from another class to another who isnt supposed to aquire it... If someone choose to make a SE rather than a EE or BP he choose it cause he assumes the consequence and now that is all screwed up cause they get major heal. Some will probly say, SE is a shitty healer and so on, well for those who think about this, SE is not that great of a healer cause of cast speed, but SE is more a BUFFER than a HEALER, if it doesnt have such good heal, cast speed, its cause on the other hand they have the best buff for mage, and that makes them unreplacable. Even if u would take off those heals... people would still have to make SE cause they are too much important.

Before you give out skills you should think about dwarf wich are from start boring cause they have not great skills, attacks and only 2 classes to play, or the sk/tk that no one plays in tank style because they cant do anything, dont have great skill either (well for tk)

so imo, before give se major heal, give something to the dwarves, tk, sk, so people acttualy make some and play them as a tank style (with hvy armor, blunt/sword and shield)

Indeed, SE is rather buffer than healer, it has all necessary offensive fighter/mage buffs+recharge what makes it great char for farm on retail server. But on DN (and partly on retail servers) SE lost its role since PP or WC are much more demanded for having more defensive buffs and nobody needs SE's normal heals since half of mages are xx/ee and party healers are usually BP's.

besides here many players would like to play SE-subbed char as main, but nuker/support without heal dies pretty fast in pvp and on oly and even now with major heal on SE sps/ee is still much stronger than sh/se and there are much stronger mage combos than se/xx still.

as for dwarves they are made for farm not for pvp (tho I remember how one dumb GM was crying his dwarf dies at oly) as for TK and SK they got good skills like Aegis and TK is especially good for 2 ToL's. tbh I think SK would need some improvement since their nukes here are kinda useless on fighter stats while on retail servers they play important role and can't say how good is touch of shillien since I never saw it here
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

kidicarus

Quote from: GekKey on February 22, 2010, 11:49:28 AM

What's your point?
SE got a major heal..... Something it has had for several years, right up untill the new major heal update where u had that retarded aftereffect instead (Think it was updated in IL)

And noone ever complained before... The fact of the matter is that SE is still by far the worst healer, and no pt with selfrespect would ever go PvP with nothing but an SE as healer.

My guess is that you play xx/ee, and are pissed that some bd/se's can beat you in oly. And this heal skill isn't completely custom either, it's just updated in a later chronicle.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Luthiels

Give the warlord some action too!!  xD
Totally forgotten character

Ashlynn

Quote from: Luthiels on February 22, 2010, 06:41:49 PM
Give the warlord some action too!!  xD
Totally forgotten character
Ya! And to all Kamaels! They are new in da house and already forgotten! ...

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

+GekKey+

Quote from: kidicarus on February 22, 2010, 06:32:09 PM

What's your point?
SE got a major heal..... Something it has had for several years, right up untill the new major heal update where u had that retarded aftereffect instead (Think it was updated in IL)

And noone ever complained before... The fact of the matter is that SE is still by far the worst healer, and no pt with selfrespect would ever go PvP with nothing but an SE as healer.

My guess is that you play xx/ee, and are pissed that some bd/se's can beat you in oly. And this heal skill isn't completely custom either, it's just updated in a later chronicle.

1st Check the update on the 20th of january... SE got Major heal and mana storm... we were in HB much before that.... before giving out skill to a class that has already a purpose and is played because its needed, theres other classes that dont have skills from others, and arent played cause it make them boring to play, im just pointing try be fair, u wanted to help se being better, help other classes wich are forgotten also... I have a bd-se and a aw-se and i never was able to learn major heal untill now, sry, i dunno where u take that its here since interlude

and ur guess is totally wrong... i play he-wk and other fighters, in fact i dont even play mages, i dont even have a mage...

Ashlynn

Quote from: GekKey on February 22, 2010, 07:54:45 PM
1st Check the update on the 20th of january... SE got Major heal and mana storm... we were in HB much before that.... before giving out skill to a class that has already a purpose and is played because its needed, theres other classes that dont have skills from others, and arent played cause it make them boring to play, im just pointing try be fair, u wanted to help se being better, help other classes wich are forgotten also... I have a bd-se and a aw-se and i never was able to learn major heal untill now, sry, i dunno where u take that its here since interlude

and ur guess is totally wrong... i play he-wk and other fighters, in fact i dont even play mages, i dont even have a mage...
The effect of increased HP regeneration from SE heal (which is eating 1 buffslot) is there from Interlude.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

Quote from: GekKey on February 22, 2010, 07:54:45 PM

Before IL the "normal" greater heal from SE was pretty much the same as major heal is now.

And the reason for the update were infact because noone played them other then as supportchars on dualbox.
And SE can easily be replaced by WC and some random SE out of pt with emp, and this was very much what happened after IL to 90% of SE classes in NM.

Dhart

Quote from: kidicarus on February 22, 2010, 06:32:09 PM

What's your point?

agreed in a part....but according to your words every minor class should get latter chronicle's skills...because not only SE was a forgotten char .
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

kidicarus

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2010, 09:00:02 PM
agreed in a part....but according to your words every minor class should get latter chronicle's skills...because not only SE was a forgotten char .

Nah I haven't said that. Personally I think SE is the only one that needed that cause it effected the entire DE class when SE no longer could heal in IL.

Dhart

Quote from: kidicarus on February 22, 2010, 09:10:45 PM
Nah I haven't said that. Personally I think SE is the only one that needed that cause it effected the entire DE class when SE no longer could heal in IL.
ah oki :p
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)