Main Menu

Necro is still overpowered - we should nerf it

Started by Shreed, March 02, 2010, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Gonzal

QQ necros hit soo hard OMG i got pwned everytime i pvp vrs him... stfo buff properly if u go vs nec and they will u 200 dmg with 10k of m atk
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

kuko

Arienrod

i feel more we add layers of nerf more we need new layers :)

DN-alternate : i wonder what if DN nighmare will be exactly as HB retail except sub DN (&mutant) without other nerf features  ::)

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on March 02, 2010, 11:46:52 PM
what u mean by nukes ? we have no nukes .
skills can be enchanted , so can sps's sorc's and sh's...
they always ll have more power on their skills
Death Spike and Vampiric Claw have a basic damage ratio of 108 power, this is equal to SpS's Hydroblast, Sorc Prominence and SH's Hurricane. All of these skills can be enchanted with Power.

Necro is not a nuker, you can see the differences with the actual nuker classes skills. All of the nuker classes (except for Sorc, but NCSoft hates them) have 2 vortex's, and an extra nuke, where as SPS has Solar Flare with extra power but long re-use, and SH has Shadow Flare with extra power and re-use (done to create an additional difference between the elves races, Light and Dark, Holy and Dark)
All of the nuker classes also have the elemental attacks with 'huge' re-use and over 200 power, these classes also have vortex busters.

Necros skills still have the same power as the main basic nukes, Necro just lacks the elemental attacks and a vortex buster. Well big deal. They still have an amount of debuffs that will freak up any class, Transfer Pain, Mass Warrior and Mage banes. And the lack of vortex buster, lol, who cares about that on DN, having the vortex on enemy is better then dealing some extra shitty damage while removing the debuff.

Quote from: Gonzal on March 03, 2010, 06:04:05 AM
QQ necros hit soo hard OMG i got pwned everytime i pvp vrs him... stfo buff properly if u go vs nec and they will u 200 dmg with 10k of m atk
Heard that one before, just this time it's bullshit.

Attribute system is still bugged and freaked everything, so really, nerfing and balancing shit now is useless if they can't even make attribute system work properly.

NYPD

light vortex and solar from sps have rly good reuse and if is sps/es imagine solar +15 (155 power) hiting after a light vortex +3 with almoust no delay .My favorite combo is Sps/es.
Inside oly there are sps with over 400 poincts.So track pls do something aboute  Dark elfs mage and Sorcers
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Furesy

Quote from: NYPD on March 03, 2010, 11:56:05 AM
light vortex and solar from sps have rly good reuse and if is sps/es imagine solar +15 (155 power) hiting after a light vortex +3 with almoust no delay .My favorite combo is Sps/es.
Inside oly there are sps with over 400 poincts.So track pls do something aboute  Dark elfs mage and Sorcers
Light Vortex and Solar Flare don't have 'really good re-use', you can't spam them, you could before if you went on full re-use buffs with pony buff and songs etc. But Drake already slightly boosted their re-use time, same for the Elemental nukes from nukers. And imagine Necro/ES? Same shit lol, that's just caused by the sub combo's.
There are also necro's with 400+ points at oly, don't really see any point there.

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on March 03, 2010, 11:17:00 AM
Death Spike and Vampiric Claw have a basic damage ratio of 108 power, this is equal to SpS's Hydroblast, Sorc Prominence and SH's Hurricane. All of these skills can be enchanted with Power.

Necros skills still have the same power as the main basic nukes, Necro just lacks the elemental attacks and a vortex buster. Well big deal. They still have an amount of debuffs that will freak up any class, Transfer Pain, Mass Warrior and Mage banes. And the lack of vortex buster, lol, who cares about that on DN, having the vortex on enemy is better then dealing some extra shitty damage while removing the debuff.
Heard that one before, just this time it's bullshit.

Attribute system is still bugged and freaked everything, so really, nerfing and balancing shit now is useless if they can't even make attribute system work properly.
ur wrong death spike has less power than all other classes skills. as for tranfer pain lol the pet is 1 hit for an archer. as for attribute system n properly buffs all is working fine now. messalinna was hiting me for 159 dmg no tranfer pain...
oh and about the debuffs :
except  banes what  more we have on this server ? nothin... gloom ? fine as everybody else has his surrender.
when did u see curse weakness and chaos? fear? discord? spell turning? poison? never... so lol what makes
us so overpowered? a pet tha die in 1-2 hits?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on March 03, 2010, 03:57:54 PM
ur wrong death spike has less power than all other classes skills. as for tranfer pain lol the pet is 1 hit for an archer. as for attribute system n properly buffs all is working fine now. messalinna was hiting me for 159 dmg no tranfer pain...
oh and about the debuffs :
except  banes what  more we have on this server ? nothin... gloom ? fine as everybody else has his surrender.
when did u see curse weakness and chaos? fear? discord? spell turning? poison? never... so lol what makes
us so overpowered? a pet tha die in 1-2 hits?
They should have the same power, if not, it's some weird DN feature for sure. I'm pretty sure they have both 108 power. There's a small difference in damage though because SPS/SH/Sorc all have nuker 'class' bonusses in M atk, it's like +350 M atk if I remember right.

When I played Necro (in both C4 and IL) Curse weakness landed pretty often, saved my ass countless of times, same for Curse Disease against healers (though it doesn't land that much in normal PvP's)
Silence and Curse Gloom also lands often, even on enemies with both Zaken/Anth, same for Curse of Abyss. All these debuffs freak up your enemy pretty bad.

Oh and, Attribute system on DN is far from working 'correctly', maybe it works 'fine' for you, but it doesn't work how it should, and probably never will either.

Remove attribute system and all will be fine anyway, before it was implemented, nobody mentioned Necro as OP class :) but ah well, doesn't really matter for me, I play on a server now where attributes actually work how they supposed too, I'm just here to discuss!

flamingAwe

Quote from: Furesy on March 03, 2010, 04:55:53 PM
They should have the same power, if not, it's some weird DN feature for sure. I'm pretty sure they have both 108 power. There's a small difference in damage though because SPS/SH/Sorc all have nuker 'class' bonusses in M atk, it's like +350 M atk if I remember right.

When I played Necro (in both C4 and IL) Curse weakness landed pretty often, saved my ass countless of times, same for Curse Disease against healers (though it doesn't land that much in normal PvP's)
Silence and Curse Gloom also lands often, even on enemies with both Zaken/Anth, same for Curse of Abyss. All these debuffs freak up your enemy pretty bad.

about this part of post:
necro nukes have same power as other mages only not enchanted. Enchanted nukes of other mages have more power on same lvl of enchant than necro.
Disease lands same as gloom ~1/5-1/3 with fast reuse it's fine.
Silence, doom, anchor.. on oly 1 of them lands after 3-4 rounds of all of them casting (hm, any fight longer than 2 min expected?:P )
Abyss has huge reuse, chances are like meeting a dinosaur in the street now(50% - you either meet him or not, for ppl w/o sence of humor - it's a joke, not statistic): lands or not lands....any fight/pvp ends faster than skill reuses

Furesy

Quote from: flamingAwe on March 03, 2010, 05:25:40 PM
about this part of post:
necro nukes have same power as other mages only not enchanted. Enchanted nukes of other mages have more power on same lvl of enchant than necro.
Disease lands same as gloom ~1/5-1/3 with fast reuse it's fine.
Silence, doom, anchor.. on oly 1 of them lands after 3-4 rounds of all of them casting (hm, any fight longer than 2 min expected?:P )
Abyss has huge reuse, chances are like meeting a dinosaur in the street now(50% - you either meet him or not, for ppl w/o sence of humor - it's a joke, not statistic): lands or not lands....any fight/pvp ends faster than skill reuses
Well, I'm not only talking about Necro on Oly, I don't really care that much about oly tbh! Most classes are fine outside oly, just on oly they become so called 'OP' just because of stacking sub classes, making oly 1 class only would solve hugeeeeeeeeeeee amount of whines about it. But ah well, this is DN after all xd
And about +power enchant routes on nukes, is that difference really 'that big'? The only difference I've noticed in C4 and IL that is, was the difference on for example SPS/EE, playing on EE or SPS stats would change your M atk a little, that usually defined the difference. How much difference it makes? :P