Necro is still overpowered - we should nerf it - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Necro is still overpowered - we should nerf it

Started by Shreed, March 02, 2010, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 04, 2010, 05:00:27 AM
tbh all see necro is fuking op i got 11 k m attack and after succesfull surender + vortex atribute fire +9  in my ic+8 i hit not named archer (sali :P) for 400 dmg and m crit for 2 k and messalina with same m attack after succesfull vortex and gloom hit him normal hits 1200 and m crit 5 k so wtf is this... and luci btw we all know ur defending this situation atm cuz it fits u pretty well but u wont foul noone even tards see there is something fuked up with necros and atm they are strongest nukers and this is pretty nonsense...and as furesy said and its 100% truth it started when drake implemented ths stupid atribute system which is not working good...its not so long ago when sps/ee rolled whole oly but atm even rly good sps/ee wont kill necro with stuff on oly...track make test and nerf that char cuz it becoming anoying

sps/ee doesn't roll everyone now, cause 1 of his skills is buged.
and 99 % ppl are just too lame to test and find it....
btw it was reported on forum, and still everyone ueses that skill

trooperXkoki

Quote from: MrLethal on March 04, 2010, 08:53:28 AM
ps track: de/ty  has no chance to win match in olly
ps trak: nec/bp has no chance to pwn raid boss alone
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Furesy

Quote from: flamingAwe on March 04, 2010, 08:06:36 AM
btw it was reported on forum, and still everyone ueses that skill
Blessing of Eva working on yourself? :p

Fixing that would ruin my "infinite-mana-whereever-and-whenever-I-go" playstyle !

flamingAwe

Quote from: Furesy on March 04, 2010, 10:25:07 AM
Blessing of Eva working on yourself? :p

Fixing that would ruin my "infinite-mana-whereever-and-whenever-I-go" playstyle !

i mean 1 skill that makes them miserable, not 1 skill that makes them OP :P
ppl cry that those mages are weak comparing to necro in this topic, while are too lazy to find why 8-)

Arienrod

Furesy

Quote from: flamingAwe on March 04, 2010, 10:58:02 AM
i mean 1 skill that makes them miserable, not 1 skill that makes them OP :P
ppl cry that those mages are weak comparing to necro in this topic, while are too lazy to find why 8-)
You mean the vortex busters doing shit dmg? And making it better to keep the debuff on enemy rather then doing them a favor by removing it? x)

666VeNoM

Quote from: Shreed on March 02, 2010, 11:04:37 PM
Hello !

I spoke with many players on NM and all of them have the same opinion. We asked for it many times but nothing changes.

1. Necro
a) curse gloom and mass mage/warrior bane have 100% success rate
b) necro is not nuker so why he have the same m attack as other mage ? its should be more debuffer than nuker

2. Prophet
Why Misstic Immunity is instant ? reuse or buff time should be decressed,  or give to tanks instant UD :P

those 3 things make our server very unballanced, and i think its time to change it.

Not true.

We do not have 100% land rate on gloom or banes, at least I dont. You can say that donators who play with necro are overpowered, cuz if u do PVP with a normal player (like me) and if u have dyna set and other shit u will probably win.

Necros are very nerfed. Everything has "unholy resistence" now. Our hits are pathetic! QQ and go play your game. And let us, normal necros, try playing our game.

About the mystic Immunity, I agree that reuse time is stupid.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

666VeNoM

Then u must learn how to buff urself...

i dont know any form a good clan that dont get at least 1.2k mdef.

I do pvp vs archers and they give me like 1k normal dmg and 3k/4k critical (and they give a lot of critical hit).

so its like 2/3 hits and im down.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Sali

Quote from: 666VeNoM on March 04, 2010, 11:35:21 PM
Then u must learn how to buff urself...

i dont know any form a good clan that dont get at least 1.2k mdef.

I do pvp vs archers and they give me like 1k normal dmg and 3k/4k critical (and they give a lot of critical hit).

so its like 2/3 hits and im down.
lmao, so ur the 1 who should learn how to buff himself xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

milan78s

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 04, 2010, 11:04:58 PM
i talk bout winning necro with same equip is imposible man,,,i see it everyday. when i fight against rly best archers they do me much smaller damage then any necro with normal equip
Necro is a bit stronger then before.

I have AM+a+2 lvl7 dark attack( i wear DC robe set),  I easily win PvP vs 1 or even two.
I remember i  easily killed a PR/BD with DN set and Icarus bow i was just on PP buffs ( he was on PP WC buffs, and ofc dances ), but that is not because Necro is OP
It`s because wrongly implemented attribute system.

So the problem is not about Necro being OP, it`s about attribute system that sucks.

NYPD

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 05, 2010, 03:22:40 AM
ye but its leads to result that necro is way more stronge then other mages cuz dark atribute is fuked up completly

Is not  at all:) I have ptr scr when luci was hiting me for aboute 100 dmg on full dark res, and same when i was hiting him. Both we have over 10k m atk.
But u  guys will flame "jaja u are mage etc"
DrMoufas came  few days ago in varka on full  dark resits  , my dmg on him was 300-400  and thats one Cp potion lol.Even a sps with Am+A will  do more dmg with Light vortex and Solar.So there is waste of m atk . QQQ..:)
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

NYPD

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 05, 2010, 03:34:14 PM
r u tarded? but it cant work like this u mumaks....cuz there r not only necros in server...this situation only leads to fullbuffing for each elemenet and that is freaking bullshit its imposible to be buffed properly for each element in siege so that means it cant be like this
Yes  and thats why we have less slots for bufs.Yes and i can prove my dmg is  rly damn  different from target to target, from 100 to 10. 000.
Ps. second time to call me tard and u are free to add me on/ block list . no offence

you are your thoughts..watch what you think.