DN sub or no? - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhart

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 11, 2010, 04:34:50 PM
i read: we have 4x server with DN sub so why another?

i would let u think about the fact that this server "suppose" to be much more balanced of DN, no custom weaps, no freaked up economy and no donations.
so we will not have another boring DN server, we will have a server like DN but cleaner and easier to balance...... we have the change to go back in good old times, restart from 0 everyone and play in a good server that has the unique feature to be like DN (if descent and torn will care enough about server).

i'm talkin to those ppl that had the luck to play in c2/c3, now we have the possibility to go back in time and play everyone from 0 in our beloved DN.
this probably will never happen anymore, wanna play in a server like retail....go somewhere else.
but now we can all go back and have much fun like 4 years ago
c4 was itself much more balanced than this crappy hb in fact...
another things that totally pissed me off from introducing these new stuffs ( custom weap/atri )was that it made hero weapons totally useless...wich imho should be a great part of the game
think about it.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 11, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
the thing that ruined this game most are the clans of 200+ ppl and ally of 3 clans.

make the clan maximum of 40 ppl + accademy and ally of 12 clans like in c4 and this game will be great another time
Just give us c3/c4 BACK !@#!@#!  ;d

niD

c4 or interlude - BACK pls
niDFly  5.8k pvp - HE/WK

Diabolical

i voted no , and there is one thing i dont get  , all ppl repeat the same shit

there is 293586239856235 retail servers

Guess what

there is 299235923562395698 2x/3x/4x subbed servers as well . its not rly an argument , most of ppl who voted yes , they just want the easy way , to make the very same combos over and over and over again.

try a change in new server , if u like dn sub that much , so keep playing in ur server , why do u need to play in different dn server , thats just retarded , same game , same unbalanced shit , same nerfs , same whinning but different rates .. HORRAAAAAAAAAAAY !!

retail brings fun , everyoen has a job , more active ppl , no wc / sws waiting behind the tree in varka or all that shit

oly problem will be over , u can compete with ur own class if the other clasess r too hard for u , it will increase ur game experience coz u focus on one char and do ur job

i like retail tbh and i would be happy to play it here on dn

think about it ppl before spamming
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Toszi

Quote from: Diabolical on March 11, 2010, 10:57:28 PM

Guess what

there is 299235923562395698 2x/3x/4x subbed servers as well . its not rly an argument , most of ppl who voted yes , they just want the easy way , to make the very same combos over and over and over again.

try a change in new server , if u like dn sub that much , so keep playing in ur server , why do u need to play in different dn server , thats just retarded , same game , same unbalanced shit , same nerfs , same whinning but different rates .. HORRAAAAAAAAAAAY !!

retail brings fun , everyoen has a job , more active ppl , no wc / sws waiting behind the tree in varka or all that shit

oly problem will be over , u can compete with ur own class if the other clasess r too hard for u , it will increase ur game experience coz u focus on one char and do ur job

Right. Im not against stack sub system, but a masspvp with retail calsses is much better than the owerpowered mutant pwning.
If i'll play here, it will cause of some of my old friends will too, so its not depend on if it will be stack sub or retail, but here is a big +1 for retail from me.

On the road again. :D

fabioy

Quote from: Toszi on March 11, 2010, 11:33:23 PM
Right. Im not against stack sub system, but a masspvp with retail calsses is much better than the owerpowered mutant pwning.
If i'll play here, it will cuz of some of my old friends will too, so i dont care if it will be stack sub or retail, but here is a big +1 for retail from me.

change server if no wanna sub stack....

Toszi

Quotechange server if no wanna sub stack....

QuoteIf i'll play here, it will cause of some of my old friends will too, so its not depend on if it will be stack sub or retail

What is not understandable on it?

On the road again. :D

Dhart

Guess what

oh rly ? know any 1+1 server? pm me the link so lol...and don't tell me that there are no better servers then DN AT THE MOMENT....I'v changed hundred servers before saying that DN sux hard compared to others...if you wanna take him off the only good thing that still makes it unique well...enjoy the server
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Diabolical

Quote from: Dhart on March 12, 2010, 12:06:04 AM
oh rly ? know any 1+1 server? pm me the link so lol...and don't tell me that there are no better servers then DN AT THE MOMENT....I'v changed hundred servers before saying that DN sux hard compared to others...if you wanna take him off the only good thing that still makes it unique well...enjoy the server

i can't really understand what u r trying to say here and how its related to what i say , i didnt say DN sucks or there r better servers , i said it will be fun to try DN in a new way , without the constant whining about things we all already know and we know it aint stop , retail is less whining its not perfect plus its different.

and how do i take the unique thing of server ? how many servers in DN right now ? 4 servers with DN sub , and u r telling me im taking its unique thing when one server wont have it .. its 4 : 1

plus how its unique for u anymore ? u played here for long enough , what will be new to u ? it will be different rates , thats it , for new ppl who will join DN thats unique for them but not for u

now if we get retail = new ppl +old bored ppl players

THINK :)
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TheLox

Guess what

Right. +1 for smartass bro.

EsaKeDoem

Sad truth is GAME is old , 7 years 5 chronicles , Interlude, Kamael,HB,Gracia 1,2 Final ,Epilogue - result still the same no matter iff they add 2 or 20 new loc and 50 new lvl's till there ain't adequate amount of items and armory you can chouse from.So there is no matter if you do a new server.Nothing will change : simple not many ppl like high rate server's , not many ppl like low rate servers, some want , others don't want subs anyway customization of DN is unique for its subs and tattoes ,potions, but that won't change situation that ppl like to admit it or not are mostly bored from the game.Only thing you may acomplish is to gather most ppl from Network on 1 server for some amount of time-sensless,the only posible new comers : ppl who just learned for the game ,humm 112342536 retail like servers better than this in many ways,how a newbie in this game would know about DN stacking system and what the hell would that mean to him(why open new server when old ones require so much damn fixing).Question here is if this is the last boat triing to save network from falling apart.Who will start plaing L2 from beginning damn i'm bored from all the same equipment thru all the same locations thru lvl's.Imo old times fun,are upsurdish dreamon sinse augmentations so i really can't understand what is the point in all this, without huge marketing program witch obviously you don't have.
Why should i start plaiing again L2 sinse even in Gracia Epilogue damn NC's didn't add more equipment. (Don't start sensless argues iff you play since C4, I play a little bit longer this game i changed few servers and is quite funny for all this time no changes at all)
Did network change owners  :o ???

I won't vote , but the only unique thing you can do guis is : Make DN subs for retails also and try make it balanced that would be funny!(i think they should have been done allready iff , i follow the legend about that right-btw was the only thing that keept me on network for last year  and a half : expecting this option to add more subs on my retails).But i gues is quite hard to create something that ,wasn't ment exactly to be an option(i point at DN sub system behavior in latest L2 versions it showed hum how to expres my self :that is quite hard to recalculate all chars dmg/def formulas to adequate values,not to mention other bugs that showed )?
Or i'm wrong , as usual?

SRY for bad english
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Curtis

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 11, 2010, 03:25:25 PM
They will play here because :
-It's new server with new FUN >_> Some of them are bored cuz of still pwnin'
-It's new source of money for all players
-New GMs so prolly less corruption.

Next time when U want to post sth , use brain.
Ty bb

The only one that dont use brain is you. Sry but its sad true :(

Its not new server - its same shit with diffrent rates, same op chars, op mutants, same bugs, same not working skills and enchants.

You wanna less corruption so go to NM, but hey something is wrong with it since everyone leave from it. Guess what, ppl leave it cause its BORING and even fair GM dont have power to take them back. Its boring to be owned in 2s from some op subs.

New source of money? Dude I want to see some guys that in other servers have dnet sets, full epic, oe s grade weapon and they come here and make dwarf and spoil recs and mats for make b grade set o_O

And one more thing: DN even in best times dont even get close with online to best retail like servers, so dont tell me bullshit thst ppl love that unique sub system cause ppl prefer to play on normal servers.

To Gm's: If You want to get some fresh blood make it without subs, if You want to get ppl from other dn servers (propably 50% or even more will back to they main servers after 1-2 months) make it with sub.

If that will be with sub i will not even log cause I can see same shits on other dn servers. If that will be without subs i will try it for 100%.

All from me.