Web Analytics
DN sub or no? - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Descent

We are reading each and everyone's point of view about this whole discussion don't worry otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered making a poll. From it we are going to make a solution to satisfy the majority of the people,  more importantly this solution is to aim keeping the server enjoyable for everyone, being here for one day or have already reached end game and in my opinion the sub class will play a big part.

So we do appreciate everyone's input.

Sowell

Quote from: Grosse on March 12, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
Remove mutants only  :)

and make oly like i said before :D
i dunno what you said about oly but with mutants you are right,i am sure on all clans forums all discuse what mutants to make cuz all know normal sub is usless and thast why all think about mutants,this server will not be so serious with mutants just pure sub stack from same race,like this ervy1 will wanna join i am sure of this and for mutants GM's should make a poll and see what ppl vote

Toszi

Quotei suggest to gm's to chek all new retail servers and see if any of them have more than 300 ppls.

Do you think? Then check rpg-club 5x, and the new dex 4x. They have 4-5k+ online all the time. I think its more than 300.

As i said, if i'll play here, its not depends on the sub system, but i hate when morons talking about things, when they dont know nothing about it. ::)

On the road again. :D

Sowell

Quote from: Toszi on March 12, 2010, 03:42:09 PM
Do you think? Then check rpg-club 5x, and the new dex 4x. They have 4-5k+ online all the time. I think its more than 300.

As i said, if i'll play here, its not depends on the sub system, but i hate when morons talking about things, when they dont know nothing about it. ::)
i am saying about retail around this rate  ,i know about rpg and dex...w/e

ps:when you reply some1 think about what they mean in case you are not one of those guys who like to show off by posting smth an yes maybe is my fault cuz i wasent was more explicit

Streeter

well hi to everyone again,after a year i think.sowell just told me about this server so i decided to vote and make a post here too.i remember i started playing l2 with sub stack since servers mercury and judgement and i loved the sub system,for me was the best thing ever.after the fbi thing i remember nigthmare was up again and all my friends told me to play here.i played here almost 2 years but i left because of adena bug and blessed enchant event.after,i played many new servers wi/o sub but nothing was like before.all down after some weeks/months or because too many bugs.or low ppl.for me drake was and will be the best and all my good memories will remain here.atm i dont play l2 anymore cuz i dont know a good server or if i know,i dont want to waste my time knowing it will be down soon.i was waiting  too long a fresh start here so,maybe i`ll try and spend my time again with you.hope u`ll make it with sub stack but without mutants.have fun
Once upon a time in...Lineage

Merm

yeah... I'd say keep DN sub... as everyone keeps repeating DNet is known from stack subs. you want retail like, you can find dozens of other servers :)
I would disable mutants tho...

cheers
[ x5 ] ] ] ] ] ]  ] ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]  ]   ]    ]    ]    ]     ]      ]      ]      ]         ]
               __    ___
| \   | \     \_     \__/     | \   | \
|   \ |   \    \__    \   \    |   \ |   \

TheLox

And all you (we) wrote nobody gonna read but just pick result at the end.

stanko

Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

stack sub please ;) and i bet a lot of ppl that quited long ago DN will be back for the fresh start <- one is me

roberts

Quote from: 69 on March 12, 2010, 07:07:26 PM
stack sub please ;) and i bet a lot of ppl that quited long ago DN will be back for the fresh start <- one is me

Or me, and a lot of ppl from the Goldragon... i hope somebody still remember us
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Dhart

Quote from: roberts on March 12, 2010, 07:39:01 PM
ofc I do !
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Quote from: roberts on March 12, 2010, 07:39:01 PM

yes we were ally for some time in infi ;)