Web Analytics
DN sub or no? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvolveR

Or u could implement  a half-sub system - an option to obtain certain skill from ur retail class to ur main class.
This way you will not have 2 classes stacked together but 1 class with a couple of skills from ur retail

As that guy above said its full of retail-like servers much better than DNET and with better GMS/community
(*kough*as the *** network you-know-who-im-talking-about *kough*) So why would any1 give up everything
and prefer this server instead of others?
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

un1ucky

i also voted no. this will make things different in dragon, you can also just add on subclasses later on if you have the time to do so. see how it goes with no dn sub for now.

roberts

I voted for DN sub, but i think it can be good if at oly, we will can't use our sub. For example if im an EE/SPS i have to choose which char's skills i'd like to use  and if i chose the EE stats (so i can't use SPS skills) i would be hero on EE.

Is it totally bullshit?  ::)
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Merires

of course i vote: YES ;) 

fabioy

Quote from: Junkie on March 10, 2010, 02:10:26 PM
I voted for Stack Sub system.
Substack system is an unique Dragon network system developed by Drake..
So server should be Stack Sub, there is not alot good server's with stacksub out here so i think alot of people will come, but  there is milions of retail like servers, like: BFDR,Frintezza,Dex... where players that want to play on retail like server can play.

ofc    +1 for me

xDrEaMeRx

Quote from: Junkie on March 10, 2010, 02:10:26 PM
I voted for Stack Sub system.
Substack system is an unique Dragon network system developed by Drake..
So server should be Stack Sub, there is not alot good server's with stacksub out here so i think alot of people will come, but  there is milions of retail like servers, like: BFDR,Frintezza,Dex... where players that want to play on retail like server can play.

radament1

Too much brainless zombies pressing the yes button...

Why'd we f*ck up yet another server? Lets make at least one for people who likes /almost/ balance?

CassoteBR

sub stack yes !!!!

Mutantes No !!!!
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

Catos

guys tbh Stack Sub System is the thing that make dragon-network servers different from others:)
i vote for stack cause is more interesting

wildpussy

what kind of idiotic poll is this
OFCOURSE YES
we play on DN for DN subs and never wiped servers
there are lots of other servers without subs that are more interesting than this crap then

Sowell

Dragon -network is unique in the world,this dn system make it so special,other kinds of sub stack or retail server are all over ,but this what you have here is unique and the best ever,why you wanna change a legend?;)

Kotlet

Ofc yes. Its DN, place where normal things don't happen very often. Without sub it will be same like many others servers.

And, Im looking forward to golky pvp :P