News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s4nitarium

Yeaaahhh ! Its Dragon Network :D  8) 8)

IdarkI

ofc YES, Dragon Network's reserved thing is STACKSUB system :P, otherwise as other ppl said there are many retail server ;).
But will be better if, example u are nuker or fighter (who has skills to hit) u can choose only support or tank class or tank from ur race as sub
example: necro/pp, necro/bp, sps/sws, sps/ee,sh/ps,th/pp,aw/se,pw/tk
and if u are tank/support class u can choose only attack classes like ee/sps etc.
but W/O mutants it will be better
and if u can make to fight in oly w/o ur subclass skills xD
btw i know my idea is crap, but pls dont flame me xD i just write my idea
but if u make it with dn sub and w/o my idea don't add mutants xD
(i think i will start play again in that new server :P)
Thx for reading my idea,dont flame.
Also sry for my english.
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

Grosse

Good idea ! :)

But imo there shouldn't be mutants (If you want it then play NM, dragon etc). It would be more balanced :)

also make oly in this way :  Like someone said if you are EE/SPS u can use ONLY EE skills. then ppl won't cry about overpowered chars :)

Dragon subclass system is unique so it is no sense to make it retail like.

that's just my opinion :)
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Sowell

imo should be a poll about mutants ,i think mutants ruin the beauty of game

CTEBAH

Quote from: Sowell on March 10, 2010, 04:27:37 PM
imo should be a poll about mutants ,i think mutants ruin the beauty of game

mutants sux :P 80 lv max

Ashlynn

Quote from: radament1 on March 10, 2010, 03:37:47 PM
Too much brainless zombies pressing the yes button...

Why'd we f*ck up yet another server? Lets make at least one for people who likes /almost/ balance?
Those people can play wherever they want to. There are gazilion retail-like servers. DN is unique for stacking subs, that's why we are here, because we like it. I don't really understand players who cry for retail-like server while they still play on DN, lol.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Kerth

Quote from: Descent on March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM
Torn and I have read through all your questions/suggestions (thanks) and one point that stood out the most was DN sub. Since the server we provide will be for you to play we will give you the privilege to decide on this. Poll will stand for 10 days.

On the side note, Torn and I are happy to disable the dn sub system because:

- Grouping for grind/raid/pvp will need more strategic planning

- Will once again make all classes worth playing again

- Olympiad for every class and more intense

I'm sure you can think of many more, but as said we will let you decide with the poll's result.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry, but IMO you are wrong. If you want every class usefull, then you should also disable posibilities for multiboxes and even dualboxes.
I think dn subs give better chance to every class than retail system, bcs. for example on retail-like you make PP, ur char is useless, because later in game clans and pvp parties will use only wc or ol to buff them. And on DN-stacksub you can make, lets say Ne/Pp, so now you are still pp but u aren't useless in party.

And I'm also not sure about oly, for ex. playing as support on oly is not fun, while with subs supports like ee/es or half supports like sps/ee can still do something.

Dhart

Quote from: Kerth on March 10, 2010, 05:04:50 PM
Sorry, but IMO you are wrong. If you want every class usefull, then you should also disable posibilities for multiboxes and even dualboxes.
I think dn subs give better chance to every class than retail system, bcs. for example on retail-like you make PP, ur char is useless, because later in game clans and pvp parties will use only wc or ol to buff them. And on DN-stacksub you can make, lets say Ne/Pp, so now you are still pp but u aren't useless in party.

And I'm also not sure about oly, for ex. playing as support on oly is not fun, while with subs supports like ee/es or half supports like sps/ee can still do something.
you'r wrong in a certain part.
prophet at olympiads in every retail like owns.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

dadija

I do not know what is better. but the DN servers dies :(
infinity                                Nm
Ariena -SE / necro         Sisulis - SK/Bish
Aquaviva - PP                Adenko -TY/BH
Dadija-  Th

fabioy

Quote from: radament1 on March 10, 2010, 03:37:47 PM
Too much brainless zombies pressing the yes button...

Why'd we f*ck up yet another server? Lets make at least one for people who likes /almost/ balance?

If wanna play on no stack sub write on google"server lineage 2" and choose a server and no QQ

Sowell

Quote from: fabioy on March 10, 2010, 05:22:53 PM
If wanna play on no stack sub write on google"server lineage 2" and choose a server and no QQ
+1 evry1 who come and check DN  server know this will be a sub stuck server ,i dunno gm's even botehr with this poll,evry day non sub server are open,but smth like this once in life time,no substack server will bring maximum 200 ppls but this sub stack i am sure ATLEAST 1,5k-2k players in first day of server,as i said before DN is legend in sub stack server best ever ,why to ruin this fame?

roberts

Quote from: dadija on March 10, 2010, 05:18:17 PM
I do not know what is better. but the DN servers dies :(

here is the blessed ress  ;)
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)