News:

Main Menu

Absolute bullshit!!!!

Started by Zuluman, March 26, 2010, 09:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: NoobsKiller on March 27, 2010, 03:03:58 PM
2nd broke :S
told you that you will enchant it but you was bulshiting me no no i will sell it hahahha
the desire for 1 more its eating you from inside trust me
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Marinella

Quote from: Zuluman on March 27, 2010, 01:13:29 AM
He used 4 Fb's. broke two, made one +!5 and one +16. We have seen in the past the jedi weapons on dragon though and we don't want them here. For that reason do you not see why there may be an argument for having a lower enchant rate on nm than "globally"

lol russ its not dragon with lolipops+25
it just nm where ppl start trying their luck with enchanting coz its became normall, not like was before when ppl even scared to try to +5 lol
some ppl now have luck to make ++ weapon what is bad with it, at least ppl start trying it? before ench rate was nerfed, long time ago, klepa made BOP+16 w/o any cheat or w/e he just broked too much bows.

btw its 1 of part of the game, where u can get some fun also

Quote from: TrackZero on March 27, 2010, 01:09:15 AM
They could make those weapons even before this DC-s so no1 noticed nor complained right? And now suddenly paranoya??????!?!??@?@?@?@??!?!?!?!?@?@?@?  Enchant rate is changed when i said it was changed obviosly ppl noticed just now (globaly) and QQQQ startin like everytime some1 do something QQ from all over sides. Enchant rate aint high is same as on official + same as all other DN servers is not low is not high is normal as it use to be. He might make something but ask him how much he broke.
totally agree it might be like this

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Yanksjmayfield

Just out of curiousity John, how many weapons/ews/bews  did you break before finally making +16 ?  ::)
AmericanBadAss- Necro/PP

What comes around...............Goes around!

FeelmyBow

The fact peoples are crying about 1 player who is lucky on enchanting and blaming everything on him is just pathetic...
In matter fact i was there when he enchanted everything, i saw he enchanted both weapons. There was no disconnect during the period he started enchanting.

So if you can't take the fact some peoples are lucky in enchanting once in a while, while some peoples are unlucky doesn't mean that player is hacking the shit out of this server.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

kidicarus

Quote from: NoobsKiller on March 27, 2010, 02:39:15 PM
LOL... The fact i kicked you from BH doesnt mean that i am the one who is crushing the server..+i never had an am+16(guess you gotta cut l2 dude ..you are dreaming a game..)well i am just buying beas(no bews) cause i am trying to make a dnet set+6 nothing else..and yes i made FB+16 ...so what?

Whats the p.atk on that FB?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Crazzyyhuhuh

Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 10:47:02 AM
and why only now he every day shout WTB beas bews...
myb if he is he ll do it with ews / eas?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Evolution

maybe...

maybe he got luck...

dunno...

i just want end of this dc's

but for me its still preete weird imo...  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 06:11:02 PM
maybe...

maybe he got luck...

dunno...

i just want end of this dc's

but for me its still preete weird imo...  ::)
as track said dc have NOEFFECT on ench...
trooperxkoki

Evolution

Quote from: trooperXkoki on March 27, 2010, 06:13:00 PM
as track said dc have NOEFFECT on ench...

i know... i don't say that... but i mean bug with dc of server... weapon -> ench -> fail -> dc...  weapon -> ecnh -> sucesfull -> no dc... but maybe not ... i just say my opinion... but if its only > luck < ... ::) then gz! ...
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 06:16:48 PM
i know... i don't say that... but i mean bug with dc of server... weapon -> ench -> fail -> dc...  weapon -> ecnh -> sucesfull -> no dc... but maybe not ... i just say my opinion... but if its only > luck < ... ::) then gz! ...
I SEE RED AM ON UR SIG!!! HACKER
trooperxkoki

Evolution

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 27, 2010, 07:07:45 PM
tbh ur the retard number one here....and ur just jellous hoe cuz ur broke nigger that cant kill noone and u play with am+3 2 years and u arent able even make something with it...and now u dreamed out some apocalyptic vision of Noobskiller hacked server and made +16 weapon lol...most of normal ppl dont even get damn about it lol....i can only say gj with ur balls Noobskiller that u made +16 weapon...there always will be jellous hoes that will cry about it instead of trying to make same weapon...no comment rly

hmmm i smell some QQ...  :D

btw. yep i wear am+3... but im still able to rape ur ass ungo  ;) even ur ic don't help u.
don't forgot about it lmao.

ps. and +1 more, my full of hater  :D
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)