Attribute (Info) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Attribute (Info)

Started by Evolution, March 27, 2010, 02:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

Quote from: Furesy on March 27, 2010, 05:42:07 PM
OL is better without any element on weapon, putting attribute on weapon when using OL will only make your attacks that element, and thus less effective against people with resists. Having no element is way better.

then weapon without attribute is better than weapon with attribute lvl9 (holy) for OL  ???
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Neozinhu

Quote from: kidicarus on March 27, 2010, 05:37:48 PM
Unholy protection, Divine protection, dance of alignment and Dnet passives aren't enough?
not counting dnet bcuz its not easy to get :D

Vs specific resist / 2 elementals (song and prot) / dance or song specific fot that resist

Its like...1 resist more...and make dif tbh...

for some reason...dark resists dont reduce same dmg that elemental ones (i can make 1k hit elemental turn into 90, but cant do the same with dark/holy)
Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 05:51:02 PM
then weapon without attribute is better than weapon with attribute lvl9 (holy) for OL  ???
if i'm not wrong....for magics, element will work only if u put the same element that u atack is (hidro blast = water / promi = fire / hurricane = wind), in fighter weapons...increase the p.dmg ...in mages also....

In some words....put lvl 9 dark in ur mace and hit phisical...u'll do moar dmg...but not in drain...
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

legendaryvicious

Can't overlords enchant steal essence on fire atribute? i know wc can, done it with mine.  But I agree, putting an atribute to the steall essence will just make you hit way less when fighting ppl that knows that i.e. every time I face an OL i use fire resist and check if the dmg is reduced if not then is harder to fight them.

Quote from: Neozinhu on March 27, 2010, 06:00:15 PMfor some reason...dark resists dont reduce same dmg that elemental ones (i can make 1k hit elemental turn into 90, but cant do the same with dark/holy) if i'm not wrong....for magics, element will work only if u put the same element that u atack is (hidro blast = water / promi = fire / hurricane = wind), in fighter weapons...increase the p.dmg ...in mages also....

In some words....put lvl 9 dark in ur mace and hit phisical...u'll do moar dmg...but not in drain...

Yeah, that's how it works, but then again i guess the nukes from mages can be enchanted to enhance elemental dmg just like with dagger blows and necro's death spike.

P.S: all the resistances seem to work the same imo, I reduce necro's dmg to 200-300 just like with any elemental nuker (dmg varies from the player's weapon and lvl of atribute on it)
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Neozinhu

Quote from: legendaryvicious on March 27, 2010, 06:46:13 PM

Yeah, that's how it works, but then again i guess the nukes from mages can be enchanted to enhance elemental dmg just like with dagger blows and necro's death spike.

P.S: all the resistances seem to work the same imo, I reduce necro's dmg to 200-300 just like with any elemental nuker (dmg varies from the player's weapon and lvl of atribute on it)
we can enchant surrender for more weaknes...but isnt working :P
Neozinhu

Evolution

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 27, 2010, 06:50:40 PM
everytime i fight kapi i just use anti magic armor and he go down :P pretty usefull QQ

qq, cuz every char with learned forgotten scroll's have more chance with hybrid's... that's why mutant's being sux for pvp...

attributes, 85lvl more ench skills, forgotten scroll's give rly a lot...  :-\

ps. btw... i forgot, ungo... when u down me  ::) for sure... u mean on mass ... when +5ppl more hit me too.
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Neozinhu

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 27, 2010, 07:45:23 PM
ye when half server cant kill u cuz ur best mutant in galaxy
;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D
Neozinhu

Sephiroth

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 05:51:02 PM

No shit!

Evolution

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 27, 2010, 07:45:23 PM
ye when half server cant kill u cuz ur best mutant in galaxy

i don't say that... i don't mean half server, but for sure im able to kill u.  :D   mr. pwnzMasta  :o

btw. this is ur words... not my...
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

Quote from: Ungolianth on March 27, 2010, 07:57:32 PM
y even varka mob is able to kill me when i am afk

ur brain is on afk mode  ::) lol...
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 07:58:54 PM
ur brain is on afk mode  ::) lol...

Said somebody who's asking the same shit again and again even if he had already got a freaking answer!

Evolution

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 27, 2010, 08:00:30 PM
Said somebody who's asking the same shit again and again even if he had already got a freaking answer!

damn man  some1 asking u for smthing... ? no...  ??? so gtfo. plx. im getting bored for answer this post's  ::)

/ignore mode on.  ;)
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)