Attribute (Info) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Attribute (Info)

Started by Evolution, March 27, 2010, 02:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

Quote from: dioni on April 07, 2010, 04:18:12 AM
Hey people, do you think DC's are big deal???

I don´t know, let`s see what GMs think for a minut: "Easter Suprise Promotion :D"

It´s funny like GMs are fixing DC's problems:

WE: "Hey GMs, plz fix the DCs"
GMs: "Take easy, we found a reason, should be solved someday, meanwhile give us more money = Easter Suprise Promotion ~ Promotion will take place between 4.4 - 11.4.2010. , all you have to do is to send usual request for paypal donation and wait reply back with suprise  amount of coins bonus you will recieve. So send us your donation request and wait to see what bonus awaits you inside your egg, and hurry up we are expecting you!"

I think GMs should fix the DC's issues before request for more donations, what do you think people? Do you think is fair that GMs delete some post because give them bad publicity? We live in democracy or not? Where is freedom of expression in this forum? that´s all for now.......
tard [1]
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Mab

Quote from: Neozinhu on April 07, 2010, 05:41:16 AM
tard [1]
Neozinhu i  think  you are Ass licker. Thats all true about erasing posts,ban ppl on forum etc... server is not balanced and corrupted.
Only one ally of Temp vs rest, no chanse for noobs to kill raid-couse of farmers with multibox.Lot of lags and DCs, no events only:pay pal  and vote.Thats all GMs foult.

Neozinhu

Quote from: Mab on April 07, 2010, 01:04:58 PM
Neozinhu i  think  you are Ass licker. Thats all true about erasing posts,ban ppl on forum etc... server is not balanced and corrupted.
Only one ally of Temp vs rest, no chanse for noobs to kill raid-couse of farmers with multibox.Lot of lags and DCs, no events only:pay pal  and vote.Thats all GMs foult.
i'm not an asslicker....i'm not happy with all that is happening also . . .but he posted the same shit in 12 different topics . . .

when u look for new infos, this things are rly annoying . . .

Ps.: I'm not temp
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008